Start by marking “The Wisdom of Wallace D. Wattles - Including: The Science of Getting Rich, The Science of Being Great & The Science of Being Well” as Want to Read:

4.17 of 5 stars 4.17  ·  rating details  ·  218 ratings  ·  15 reviews
The Wisdom of Wallace D. Wattles - Including: The Science of Getting Rich, The Science of Being Great & The Science of Being Well The Science of Getting Rich

THIS book is pragmatical, not philosophical; a practical manual, not a treatise upon theories. It is intended for the men and women whose most pressing need is for money; who wish to get rich first, and philosophiz
Published December 25th 2006 by www.bnpublishing.com (first published 2006)

To ask other readers questions about The Wisdom of Wallace D. Wattles - Including, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Wisdom of Wallace D. Wattles - Including

Lawrence Hung
The first time when I heard that getting rich s a science really astonished me. But when I started to read the pages I couldn't stop reading. The style of arguments are so naturally convincing. My book is a Chinese translation of the book but the messages and wisdom still get across. They are so beautiful that they made my day all days. It's philosophical, not "how-to" toolkit. Wallace had a very sharp observations about nature, about law of the universe, and about the righteousness of the world ...more
Kita Williams
Empowering read

Even though this book was written before many modern-day breakthroughs in health, medicine and science, the general principles described in Wattles' work are undeniable. We have learned in recent times that the mind is the ultimate source of healing and how to use that power is spelled out in simple terms in this book. Regardless of your faith, you can find wisdom in this read.
Gregory
This book is not for the easily offended...
It was written by a "HIGH D (DISC) personality. in other words A Red (The color code)a Choleric (Personality Plus), and a Type "A" Personality for those of you who fall back on that lable because you don't know much about personality typing...
Wallace Wattles says it like he sees it and doesn't do much to preserve the feelings of the reader.
I suspect that most people would be quickly rubbed the wrong way and discontinue reading it all together...
This boo
Kevin Michel
Classic self-help material. Very inspiring and timeless.
Skip
Apr 07, 2008 Skip rated it 4 of 5 stars
Recommended to Skip by: The Secret
This book is timeless with its theories, but science continues to advance. This is definitely the case with the book, the science of being well. It is inspiring and has useful tools in developing "new thought" patterns which enable us to succeed.

I do like the idea that we are all meant to live abundant lives and in doing so, God is able to live more abundantly through us.
Wei Luo
What is the final human wealth: pure soul, good health, and innovative, positive and confident spirit. How to achieve them? follow the laws from this book. Those laws are born from Bible, points from self-development books and the virtue of Tao. Worth reading.
Maria
Being that this was a trilogy, this was super hard for me to wade through! There are some good ideas in here, but some really outlandish ones and I think a lot of them unrealistic for most people to accomplish. I really enjoyed the emerson quote at the end (not sure if it was because it was the end or if it was because of the quote)
Jacque
If you've seen the Secret, this is the book she read that inspired her to change her life. It is very inspiring in a common sense, universal sort of way.
D'Arcy
I read a lot of books this week with the same theme. Thoughts are things so choose good ones continues to be that main point of these "great avatars!"
Jay
I just picked this up to read. One of the parts, The Science of Getting Rich, was the trigger that led Rhonda Byrne to produce The Secret.
Chris
This was a free Kindle book recommended to me. I hope whoever wrote the algorithm that recommended this to me gets fired.
Angela
Wallace Wattles has interesting insights which will help develop your skill sets. Highly recommend.
Lorraine
Great theory behind the science of creating wealth but it was challenging to read through.
Dene Hager

A bit challenging to read....
Stephanie
Great info...hard to read sometimes!
Immanuel
Immanuel marked it as to-read
Jul 30, 2015
Mnsaikrishna
Mnsaikrishna marked it as to-read
Jul 30, 2015
Marinus Tahu
Marinus Tahu marked it as to-read
Jul 24, 2015
Marissa
Marissa is currently reading it
Jul 16, 2015
Santi Risco
Santi Risco marked it as to-read
Jul 09, 2015
Thabizolo
Thabizolo marked it as to-read
Jul 07, 2015
Haidome Christian
Haidome Christian marked it as to-read
Jul 01, 2015
  • Sara, Book 1: Sara Learns the Secret about the Law of Attraction
  • Thoughts Are Things
  • Superlearning 2000
  • Eight Pillars of Prosperity
  • Keys to the Kingdom: Celebrating Men, Satisfying Women
  • Creativity for Life: Practical Advice on the Artist's Personality, and Career from America's Foremost Creativity Coach
  • Killing Sacred Cows: Overcoming the Financial Myths That Are Destroying Your Prosperity
  • The Relaxation Response
  • The Art of Mindful Living: How to Bring Love, Compassion, and Inner Peace Into Your Daily Life
  • Get the Life You Want: The Secrets to Quick and Lasting Life Change with Neuro-Linguistic Programming
  • Why Your Life Sucks
  • The Sedona Method: Your Key to Lasting Happiness, Success, Peace and Emotional Well-being
  • The Right Questions: Ten Essential Questions To Guide You To An Extraordinary Life
  • The Passion Test: The Effortless Path to Discovering Your Destiny
  • Success Through A Positive Mental Attitude
  • The Master Key System
  • The Art of Presence
  • The Richest Man Who Ever Lived: King Solomon's Secrets to Success, Wealth, and Happiness
Wallace Delois Wattles was an American author. A New Thought writer, he remains personally somewhat obscure, but his writing has been widely quoted and remains in print in the New Thought and self-help movements. Wattles' best known work is a 1910 book called The Science of Getting Rich in which he explained how to become wealthy.

He studied the writings of Georg Wilhelm Friedrich Hegel and Ralph W
More about Wallace D. Wattles...
The Science of Getting Rich The Science of Being Great The Science of Being Well The Science of Success: The Secret of Getting What You Want: WITH The Science of Getting Rich AND The Secret The Science of Getting Rich by Wallace D. Wattles and the Master Key System by Charles Haanel

“There is no reason for worry about financial affairs. Every person who wills to do so may rise above his want, have all he needs, and become rich.” 3 likes
“The purpose of life for man is growth, just as the purpose of life for trees and plants is growth.” 3 likes