Start by marking “Rich Boy Mafia 3” as Want to Read:
Rich Boy Mafia 3

Rich Boy Mafia 3 (Rich Boy Mafia #3)

Asha had been back in Atlanta for a week and hadn't spoken to Fame. That was just fine with her. She was hoping he stayed gone. She knew that she was asking for too much because as she was putting laundry in the dryer she heard the locks turn on her front door. She prepared herself for what was to come. It always something with Fame.
“So you went to see that nigga?” It was
Kindle Edition, 1st, 172 pages
Published July 27th 2014 by Sullivan Productions, LLC

To ask other readers questions about Rich Boy Mafia 3, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Rich Boy Mafia 3

Stephanie Wiley
Aug 27, 2014 Stephanie Wiley rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2014-books
I loved RBM from the very first installment; however, this particular installment, I feel was rushed and incomplete! You have to keep the same fyre you started with; if not, end the series! Demettrea, never feel compelled to put out work you know is not your very best ... TRUE FANS WILL WAIT!!! There is nothing wrong with a stand alone book!
Stephanie
Oct 02, 2014 Stephanie rated it really liked it
This was a good read and focused more on the members of RBM instead of King and Ryan. As usual the guys had to put the gunplay down and show the nonbelievers who's boss. Lives were changed through trial and tribulation. When it's all said and done everything was all good. The only thing I hated was once again a good piece of the book was focused on previews. The book ended at 88% so I wasn't too happy with that.
Gloria Lewis Griffin
Rich Boy Mafia 3

This was an alright read. Short and rushed. I am a big fan of Demettrea, but this wasn't no where near the caliber of work that is usually done. I know there is a Part Four coming and I hope that is better. I love the RBM and I am glad to see Ryan and King are still together. I love Phaylon and I hope Monte and Anise get it together. I would also like to continue the story with Trent, A'more, Change, and Raheem. Definitely recommended.
Kay
Jul 31, 2014 Kay rated it it was amazing
Huniiii huni..... Tho it waayy shorter than i expected i LOOVE Phalon!! And pretty much all the new ppl she added! I hope there is a book 4 coming and i hope its much longer cause RBM just needs no deserves for u to stay in their world for as long as damn possible!! Loooove tht my boy King and Ryan were still BOMB as usual!! Great job once again!!
Tynika Goldring
Sep 29, 2014 Tynika Goldring rated it it was amazing
A Page-Turner

I finished this book in just 2 hours. I couldn't put this book down. I was entertained from the beginning to the end and every event that occurred in this book was unpredictable, it had me on the edge of my seat. I loved the ending but I have a feeling that a part 4 of Rich Boy Mafia will be coming out soon.
Robin Perryman
Sep 25, 2015 Robin Perryman rated it really liked it
Okay

I just felt like this was just okay. It seemed rushed and there were too many new characters. There were also too many errors this time around. But I have hope that the next part will be better. Each book seems to end well yet it continues. I like the story so I will continue to read on.
Antoinette
Aug 10, 2014 Antoinette rated it it was amazing
Wow!!!! Demettrea

Oh I so love this series and I can't get enough and the characters like Phalon, King, Rah, Lovely, Ryan, Asha I would love to here more about them and their friends in the next book so keep writing good work for us.
sha'kia
Jul 30, 2014 sha'kia rated it it was amazing
Hot

Hot

This whole series was awesome.The rbm boys don't play games,and these ladies are just as crazy.A must read series a final book is needed most definitely.
Tina
Aug 25, 2014 Tina rated it really liked it
Good Read

THE FLOW OF THE BOOK WAS GOOD LIKE HOW THE WRITER INTRODUCE NEW MEMBERS OF THE RBM BOY AND HOW THEY STILL GOT DOWN FOR THERE'S
Tonia
Mar 18, 2015 Tonia rated it really liked it
Rich boy 3

Rahsaan and the crew found their partners for life. Rahsaan and Asha proved that their can stand the test of time
Angelique Forrest
Feb 06, 2015 Angelique Forrest rated it it was amazing
RBM

This is the third installment in this series and a great read. The RBM is the crew to be with for sure. All the ladies want to b with them and the guys want to be them.
shekitta
Jul 30, 2014 shekitta rated it it was amazing
Bravo!!!

Dementia is becoming one of my favorite authors!! She really knows how to tell a story and her books are like movies!!! Bravo!!!!
ricketta hall
May 23, 2015 ricketta hall rated it it was amazing
As usual

Good book as usual. Ryan is the new "Mia" in this book. Happy everything worked out for everyone except Anisa
Lishelle Heath
Lishelle Heath rated it it was amazing
Jul 29, 2014
Lernora
Lernora rated it it was amazing
Nov 18, 2016
Rayna
Rayna rated it it was amazing
Feb 24, 2015
cheryl miller
cheryl miller rated it it was amazing
Aug 23, 2015
ConSonia
Aug 30, 2016 ConSonia rated it it was amazing
Loved every moment of this book, on to the next one
antionette summey
antionette summey rated it it was amazing
Sep 05, 2015
Dee Dee
Dee Dee rated it it was amazing
Aug 11, 2014
Rhonda Edwards
Rhonda Edwards rated it it was amazing
Jan 11, 2015
Artesure
Artesure rated it it was amazing
Jul 28, 2014
Sonyarodgers4sbcglobal.net
Sonyarodgers4sbcglobal.net rated it it was amazing
Nov 13, 2014
tracy washington
tracy washington rated it really liked it
Dec 27, 2015
Angelle
Angelle rated it it was amazing
Jul 31, 2014
Keisha Clark
Keisha Clark rated it really liked it
Jan 23, 2016
Deleah McDuffie
Deleah McDuffie rated it it was amazing
Feb 16, 2016
Linda Taylor
Linda Taylor rated it it was amazing
Dec 02, 2015
Blackrose
Blackrose rated it it was amazing
Dec 01, 2014
Kimberlee Route
Kimberlee Route rated it it was amazing
Mar 07, 2015