Start by marking “Corporate Amerikkka” as Want to Read:
Corporate Amerikkka

Corporate Amerikkka

Tristen sighed heavily. He and his cousin Toby couldn t have been more different. He was Ricky to Toby s Dough Boy. He silently wished that he could be as strong and as vocal as Toby. Tristen Graham had worked his entire life toward achieving his academic goals. He d studied hard and graduated from M.I.T. at the top of his class. At 22 years old he stepped into a high ...more
Published July 14th 2014 by BlaccStarr Media Group/ Ink Slinger Pub

To ask other readers questions about Corporate Amerikkka, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Corporate Amerikkka

Faye Wilkes
Mar 26, 2015 Faye Wilkes rated it it was amazing
We are currently operating in an environment where race relations have been strained on what equality and justice look like for all! Discussions on this topic are very important in order to correctly build what has always been broken! Corporate AMERIKKKA is just that story, based on those topics that many shy away from because it can be an uncomfortable discussion, but must address to heal! Dive into the pages of this book and get lost in the story of an Ivy League African American young man, ...more
Drmrabclub
Mar 18, 2016 Drmrabclub rated it it was amazing
Don't read me read a book Columbus chapter had the pleasure of reading Corporate Amerikkka by Blacc Topp.
We as a group gave this book a 5 star review. The storyline was uniquely created, with a plot that will keep you on the edge of your seat. Believe us when we say there is nothing typical about this read.
This book was edited to perfection with no noticeable errors. Also the character development on this book is done so well it will leave you in awe.
If you are looking for a fantastic stand alo
LaRedeaux
Jul 27, 2014 LaRedeaux rated it it was amazing
When the street and intellect meet. This book follows Tristen Graham, a young man who defies the odds stacked against him who not only excels at M.I.T, but graduates the top of his class. Tristen is then offered the opportunity of a lifetime at one of Texas’s prestigious software firms. Toby, his best friend and cousin, is his exact opposite. Toby personified the hard knock life, after his parent was killed he comes to live with Tristen and his family. Although raised under the same roof, they ...more
Pilar
May 17, 2015 Pilar rated it it was amazing
I can now officially say I have read every book by this talented author. Corporate Amerikkka being his stand-alone novel, which exceeded my expectations. This story is a work of art and shows the brilliance of range and creativity in his repertoire.

One of the things I appreciate about Blacc Topp's writing, is that he delves into touchy subjects with abandon. In Corporate Amerikkka, it was racism.

I fell in love with the main protagonist, the young genius, Tristen Graham. What I found especially
Felicia Brown
May 06, 2016 Felicia Brown rated it it was amazing
First of all let me say this is an amazing author I was told to read this book about 3 times. once I got the paper back I started reading it . Each character in this book teaches you in different situations of how to handle the situation. when I say you need to buy this book . You won't be disappointed. Yes the cover goes right alone with the book as well as the title. If you don't finish this book in a day you would definitely wake up out of your sleep to finish it.
Diane Rembert
Jun 16, 2016 Diane Rembert rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Corporate Amerikkka is the best book I've read in 2016, and I highly recommend that all avid readers make it a party of their personal library. I hope to hear more from Natalie and her brother, because their stay still literally break your heart. I also look forward to reading the other books by the most underrated authors today.

Destiny
Jul 23, 2016 Destiny rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
The title says it all

This book was pretty good. Better than I expected. Tristan was fresh out of college with a bright future ahead of him. He wanted what everybody else wanted out of life. What he didn't expect was blatant racism at work. In Corporate Amerikkka, he had to deal with things he wasn't built for. But, he found a way. Where there's a will, there's a way.
Mary
Jun 12, 2016 Mary rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Decent read

This book was a pretty decent read. I wouldn't say it was my favorite by this author but it was definitely different. There were some editing issues in this book that were hard to overlook.
Johnna-reachnfordastarz
Apr 06, 2015 Johnna-reachnfordastarz rated it it was amazing
My favorite book by this author. With this one he moved up to be one of my favorite authors. this book was intelligent, crazy, and sexxy!!!
Tonya Jenkins
Tonya Jenkins rated it it was amazing
Nov 10, 2016
Sistar Tea
Jul 05, 2015 Sistar Tea rated it it was amazing
I Loved this book
Anissa Sheppard
Anissa Sheppard rated it it was amazing
Mar 22, 2016
TruAvidReader
TruAvidReader rated it it was amazing
Jun 26, 2016
Erica
Erica rated it liked it
Nov 15, 2016
Author Marie
Author Marie rated it it was amazing
Nov 12, 2015
Kisia Black
Kisia Black rated it it was amazing
Mar 13, 2016
Missy220
Missy220 rated it it was amazing
Feb 28, 2015
Ishala
Ishala rated it it was amazing
Feb 20, 2016
Gloria Tyson
Gloria Tyson rated it it was amazing
Jan 06, 2015
Keena Hardy
Keena Hardy rated it it was amazing
Feb 17, 2016
Deedee Henson
Oct 03, 2014 Deedee Henson rated it it was amazing
Loved it!
DJ GATSBY
DJ GATSBY rated it it was amazing
Oct 04, 2016
Gina Harris
Gina Harris rated it it was amazing
Jan 24, 2016
Mary Gibbs
Mary Gibbs rated it liked it
Nov 18, 2014
Tag561
Tag561 rated it it was amazing
Apr 20, 2015
Zaneta
Zaneta rated it it was amazing
Jun 04, 2016
Jackie Logan
Jackie Logan rated it it was amazing
Sep 28, 2014
Christi
Christi rated it it was amazing
Jul 14, 2015