Start by marking “Pumpkin Desserts Value Pack II - 150 Recipes For Pumpkin Cookies, Pumpkin Bars, Macaroons, Tarts, Cupcakes and More (The Ultimate Pumpkin Desserts Cookbook ... Desserts and Pumpkin Recipes Collection 11)” as Want to Read:

Welcome to the eleventh volume of The Ultimate Pumpkin Desserts Cookbook - The Delicious Pumpkin Desserts and Pumpkin Recipes Collection and the second of three of the Pumpkin Value Packs!

Buy this book now at its introductory rate before we raise the price to the normal price of $6.97.

Are you looking for Recipes for The Perfect Pumpkin Dessert? This cookbook has recip
Published July 23rd 2014

Be the first to ask a question about Pumpkin Desserts Value Pack II - 150 Recipes For Pumpkin Cookies, Pumpkin Bars, Macaroons, Tarts, Cupcakes and More

Meg Dean
Meg Dean rated it really liked it
Dec 22, 2014
Michele
Michele rated it liked it
Aug 29, 2014
Violet
Violet added it
Jul 27, 2014
D
D marked it as to-read
Sep 20, 2014
Rita
Rita marked it as to-read
Jan 12, 2015
Linda Hopper
Linda Hopper marked it as to-read
May 28, 2015
Bonny
Bonny added it
Jan 12, 2016
Quindora
Quindora marked it as to-read
Jan 23, 2016
Jerry
Jerry marked it as to-read
Feb 29, 2016
Sabryna
Sabryna is currently reading it
Oct 30, 2016
Sandra Crow
Sandra Crow marked it as to-read
Oct 31, 2016
Teri Wasserbach
Teri Wasserbach is currently reading it
Nov 03, 2016
Hello Everyone! My name is Pamela Kazmierczak and I am an author of several nonfiction books.

The majority of my books are cookbooks, as I love to cook for my husband and my two children, and I wanted to share the recipes with other busy people out there. I also publish other non fiction books about topics that interest me as well.
More about Pamela Kazmierczak...