Start by marking “Autocorrect Stays” as Want to Read:
Autocorrect Stays

Autocorrect Stays

A high-strung writer named Nat Howell and a relaxed soul singer named Pat Cavanaugh meet at a child's birthday party; the unlikely pair begin to expand each other's horizons. Pat is intrigued by Nat's quirky humor. And Nat is immersed in the warm company of Pat.

A writer's challenge is issued: they will write something and have it judged by a jury of their peers. The winne
Published July 6th 2014

To ask other readers questions about Autocorrect Stays, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Autocorrect Stays

Kristin
Sep 01, 2014 Kristin rated it liked it
*I was provided with a copy of this book to review, however all opinions are my own*

Autocorrect Stays is a sweet exploration of the relationship between two people — Nat and Pat become unlikely friends after meeting at a children's party, and challenge one another in both their creative works and in their expectations of others.

Flanagan presents the reader with unique, layered characters; from Nat who has trouble piecing together just what a "normal" family entails, yet so desperately wants one
Vanessa / Little Gold Pixel
+I was provided with a copy of this book to review, however all opinions are my own+

A pleasant, passable romantic romp.

I couldn't help but think the story would be better told exclusively through Nat's point of view. As it was, I felt like I was gliding along an ice rink but wanted to break through and dive down deep into what really made this girl tick.

The surface gliding made me kind of hate her for being wishy-washy. One second it seems like she's leaning this way, the next that way, then s
Meredith
Aug 15, 2014 Meredith rated it really liked it
Fun, quirky, and different in the best way. For a little romance off the beaten path, try this one. bookxray.blogspot.com
Christie
Christie rated it it was amazing
Jul 26, 2014
Claudia
Claudia rated it liked it
Dec 28, 2014
Kileen Smith
Kileen Smith rated it really liked it
Jan 06, 2015
Rick
Rick rated it really liked it
May 05, 2015