Start by marking “犬夜叉 10” as Want to Read:
犬夜叉 10

犬夜叉 10 (InuYasha #10)

4.25 of 5 stars 4.25  ·  rating details  ·  1,511 ratings  ·  19 reviews

Kagome is a modern Japanese high school girl. She has always been the sort who never really believed in myths and legends, until one day when a hideous. Otherworldly creature pulls her out of her own world and into Japan's ancient past! There she discovers more than a few of those dusty old legends are true, and her destiny is linked to one legendary creature in particula

Published by 小学館 (first published May 18th 1999)

To ask other readers questions about 犬夜叉 10, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about 犬夜叉 10

Sesana
With the addition of Sango and Kirara, the InuYasha family is finally complete. Sango is a great character, and adding a true action girl (with awesomely gigantic boomerang) is a big plus to the dynamic. She's got a great backstory, too.
Sakura Yue Michaelis
The gang is finally complete.

Waaa, it has been almost 2 weeks since I finished the anime... wonderful -and sometimes, painful- episodes... I missed them.
Christina
Demon exterminator Sango's entire village and family is wiped out by Naraku all at the cost of him stealing their Shikon Jewel shard.
Revived from near death, Naraku convinces her that Inuyasha is the one that had led a horde of demons and murdered the people in her village, directing her burning hatred for whom ever had destroyed her world away from Naraku and to Inuyasha.
Will Inuyasha fall to the hands of professional demon slayer Sango? Or will her injuries prove to be too fatal?

Later, after S
Lauren
What first drew me to this series was the romantic historical aspect. I loved how a modern day girl gets pulled back into the past. I don't know what it is about those stories that attract me so much, maybe it is the difficulty for the girl of fitting in and having to rely on the guy so much to be able to get along in the world.

I also really liked the group aspect to this series and the corresponding relationships that affect each of the characters.

I would really recommend this series to fans of
Caroline
The first half of this volume, revolving around Sango and the history of the Shikon Jewel, was definitely the strongest half. I liked getting a look into how the Shikon Jewel was originally formed, and I really am liking Sango as a strong female character in a much less passive way than Kagome can be.
Britt☮
My interest in this series started waning after volume 7, but I had already purchased volumes 8-10 so I read them anyway. The series just got a little too repetitive for me to want to continue reading it.
Judah Boi
Apr 01, 2009 Judah Boi rated it 3 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: kids
Recommended to Judah by: Byren Gardener
This story was about a kid who was trained from birth to kill demons. I think that it is a creative story full of action. Inyuasha is a good hero. I think this is a good book for kids of all ages.
Vitor Frazão
À medida que a equipa ganha mais elementos e os esquemas de Naraku aumentam de complexidade a colecção começa a revelar o seu verdadeiro potencial.
Bine
Mit Sango ist endlich das Team komplett. Ich liebe ihren Umgang mit Miroku. Die beiden sind so ein tolles Team <3
Ubalstecha
Excellent continuation of this manga series. With the addition of Sango, the party is now complete.
Secretuniverse
I love this volume because Sango gets introduced in it and she's one of my favorite characters!
Kitcat
sango has a sad past. she's pretty brave.
Kimiko
Here comes Sango---the demon slayer.
Grace
I like the name Sango
Steph
Nov 27, 2008 Steph rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: fans of Rumiko Takahashi
Shelves: manga
A great manga series.
Stephanne Stacey
Stephanne Stacey marked it as to-read
Mar 01, 2015
Amanda Webb
Amanda Webb marked it as to-read
Feb 23, 2015
  • Fushigi Yûgi: The Mysterious Play, Vol. 04: Bandit
  • Cardcaptor Sakura: Master of the Clow, Vol. 2 (Cardcaptor Sakura, #8)
  • Red River, Vol. 9 (Red River, #9)
  • Yu Yu Hakusho, Volume 5: Focus Your Mind as One! (Yu Yu Hakusho, #5)
  • Revolutionary Girl Utena, Vol. 04: To Bud
  • Rurouni Kenshin, Vol. 23  (Rurouni Kenshin, #23)
Rumiko Takahashi (高橋 留美子) was born in Niigata, Japan. She is not only one of the richest women in Japan but also one of the top paid manga artists. She is also the most successful female comic artist in history. She has been writing manga non-stop for 31 years.

Rumiko Takahashi is one of the wealthiest women in Japan. The manga she creates (and its anime adaptations) are very popular in the United
More about Rumiko Takahashi...

InuYasha (1 - 10 of 56 books)
  • InuYasha: Turning Back Time (InuYasha, #1)
  • InuYasha: Family Matters (InuYasha, #2)
  • InuYasha: Good Intentions (InuYasha, #3)
  • InuYasha: Lost and Alone (InuYasha, #4)
  • InuYasha: Flesh and Bone (InuYasha, #5)
  • InuYasha: Wounded Souls (InuYasha, #6)
  • InuYasha: Close Enemies (InuYasha, #7)
  • InuYasha: Stolen Spirit (InuYasha, #8)
  • InuYasha: Building a Better Trap (InuYasha, #9)
  • InuYasha: Scars of the Past (InuYasha, #11)
InuYasha: Turning Back Time (InuYasha, #1) Ranma ½, Vol. 1 (Ranma ½ (US 2nd), #1) InuYasha Ani-Manga, Vol. 1 (Inuyasha Ani-Manga, #1) InuYasha: Family Matters (InuYasha, #2) InuYasha: Good Intentions (InuYasha, #3)