Start by marking “Diary Of a Pissed Off Wife” as Want to Read:
Diary Of a Pissed Off Wife

Diary Of a Pissed Off Wife

Jane Shackelford is the proverbial housewife. Married to the number one quarterback in the country, she enjoys a life of luxury and leisure with her darling husband and their four children. But her life threatens to unravel after a series of disturbing phone calls.
What's a girl to do? Should she roll over and play dead, or hit back?
Published July 23rd 2014

To ask other readers questions about Diary Of a Pissed Off Wife, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Diary Of a Pissed Off Wife

Anita
Lol man this book was great there was never a dull moment. You know you have great friends when they got your back when they help you take on your enemies.
C.J.
Feb 17, 2015 C.J. rated it really liked it
Really funny. Would have liked a bit more at the end.
JY
Oct 27, 2016 JY rated it really liked it
It is kind of funny story instead romance.
Renee
Hilarious

Don't mess with a woman. This story was quite entertaining and had many lessons to be learned in it. One of my favorites
~Nichole~  Sizzling Pages Romance Reviews
Sizzling Pages Romance Reviews

Nichole's Sizzling Reviews

Sizzling Pages @ Facebook

Twitter:@Sizzlingpages

Email: sizzlingpages@gmail.com
Oh man did I love this one. First of all I know that Jordan will not EVER write a story about a cheating hero..ever. She is my go to girl for loyal but bossy and rough alphas. I knew this was gonna be a fun fast and sexy riot and I was correct. I loved how these girls took charge and how their men just knew that there wasn't much they could do about it.

Action a
Emeline Nkondogoro
Dec 19, 2015 Emeline Nkondogoro rated it it was amazing
This Book made me laugh even making me shed tears this book embodies the attitude and the empowerment women in this day and age have and I love it this book was a amazing all the suprises in it had me transfixed and hooked I couldn't stop laughing I would love to see more books like this
P.s. I just have to say my favourite part was when she got drunk and had a gun and interrogated her husband I laughed through all of that and whne she was beating the shit out of that ugly blonde ass broad I cou
Sandra M Stott
Aug 25, 2016 Sandra M Stott rated it did not like it
Disgusting rubbish

I haven't read any of this author's work before so I was really taken in.
This was awful, just a foul mouthed rant from start to finish. It had no redeeming features excerpt that it was short.
If you have one iota of intelligence, avoid this book like the plague. However, if you like reading a stream of four-letter words then buy and enjoy.
Big
Mar 23, 2016 Big rated it it was amazing
Funniest story I've read in awhile. I laughed and laughed. The characters are over the top, but that's what makes the story appealing. I loved when Jane beat the other woman down in her own apartment and then one of the guys loaded the beat-down onto youtube. Totally can see that happening. The wife and her friends, for all their money, are definitely Gerry Springer kind of people.
Debra Ashwood
Jan 31, 2016 Debra Ashwood rated it liked it
Jane is one PO'd woman. She received a call that set her marriage upside down. She's been told her husband of eighteen years is having an affair. She is out for blood. Just who's it is is part of this fast passed novella. Hard talking fast swinging women go after the one, or ones who want to tear up her marriage. And she doesn't go alone.
Lesley Ortiz
Aug 28, 2016 Lesley Ortiz rated it it was amazing
Don't mess with a married man because you never know what can happen!

This is one of my favorite books from Jordan Silver. I love reading it over and over. Can you say Girlfriend Backup!
Amber
Apr 01, 2015 Amber rated it it was amazing
I loved this story I so want to hang with Jane and her girls they are some kick (_!_) chicks .. :) I will say that I wish this one had been longer as I was having so much fun reading it I would have loved to read even more .. :)
Chris-Wait-For-It-Awesome
I seriously don't know why I'm trying...
Ms Silver and I just don't get along...
Nothing wrong with that...
Jeannette
Sep 05, 2015 Jeannette rated it really liked it
Loved it

Jordan Silver does it again. This was funny and I loved reading all of the book. Such a wonderful author.
Karen Myer
Sep 15, 2014 Karen Myer rated it really liked it
Shelves: jordan-silver
Enjoyable

I think this was a fun short story that many women can relate to and wish they had the guts to follow through with. I also enjoyed the camaraderie of the ladies.
Kelsey Polk
Aug 10, 2015 Kelsey Polk rated it it was amazing
Hot damn

This was one of the best quick reads I've ever read. I laughed so hard through most of the book. Really enjoyed it and will recommend
Melanie Neugebauer
May 31, 2016 Melanie Neugebauer rated it it was amazing
This is a short, fabulous, awesome, over the top, Annie get your gun, no one takes my man kind of book. Whoo hoo! Jane Shackleford is my kinda heroine!
Oct 03, 2015 Jennifer rated it it was amazing
ROFLMFAO

This book is crazy but I loved it!! Jane has some little girl trying to mess with her husband and family, and Jane does NOT take that s*** lying down!!
Helen Hanvey
Helen Hanvey rated it it was amazing
Apr 12, 2016
Shanelle Brown
Shanelle Brown rated it really liked it
Aug 18, 2014
Hailey Hansford
Hailey Hansford rated it it was amazing
Jun 28, 2015
Tara
Tara rated it really liked it
Nov 18, 2015
Strat Larisa
Strat Larisa rated it liked it
Jun 03, 2016
Cassie
Cassie rated it it was amazing
Feb 18, 2016
Fatima Flor
Fatima Flor rated it it was amazing
Jun 23, 2016
Stupidlamb71
Stupidlamb71 rated it it was amazing
May 04, 2015
Janie
Janie rated it liked it
Dec 12, 2015
Shakira
Shakira rated it liked it
Jul 12, 2016
Levi
Levi rated it really liked it
Jan 05, 2015
Kimberly
Kimberly rated it it was amazing
Jan 20, 2015
Stephine
Stephine rated it it was amazing
Feb 03, 2016
  • Summer's Desire
  • Marriage Meltdown
  • Mothers Ruined: A Novel
  • Starter Wife
  • A Willow Creek Christmas (Willow Creek, #6)
  • Texas Mail Order Bride (Bachelors of Battle Creek, #1)
  • Passage West
  • Kids Is a 4-Letter Word
  • Hidden Love
  • After All (Cassidy Men, #1)
  • The Betrayal: A gripping novel of psychological suspense
  • The Second Mrs Adams
  • The Gunslinger's Untamed Bride (Bride, #2)
  • Savage Obsession (Harlequin Presents)
Jordan Silver is the author of The Lyon's Series, Sex and Marriage Series, The Spitfire Series, and many more available at Amazon & Smashwords.

More about Jordan Silver...