InuYasha, Volume 11: A Feudal Fairy Tale

InuYasha, Volume 11: A Feudal Fairy Tale (InuYasha #11)

4.24 of 5 stars 4.24  ·  rating details  ·  1,352 ratings  ·  14 reviews
In this installment, a local temple erupts into battle and a de facto water god armed with an incredibly powerful magic spear attempts to destroy the surrounding village. Kagome and Inu-Yasha must find the real water god in time to stop the destruction. Then Kagome discovers that Sango's supposedly dead brother, Kohaku, has decimated another village.
Published July 6th 2002 by Viz Media (first published August 18th 1999)

To ask other readers questions about InuYasha, Volume 11, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about InuYasha, Volume 11

Sesana
Right now, I'm reading InuYasha so fast that it's starting to blend together for me. So I won't even try to give real reviews, unless there's something about a particular volume that I really need to say. Just assume that I'm still loving it unless and until I say otherwise!
Starbubbles
i hate to nit-pick (okay not really, i do have my moments of thoroughly enjoying being annoying), but this isn't the 1591160227 edition. at least the pictures don't add up.

moving on, still a freakishly and increasingly addictive series.
Christina
Naraku has put both Miroku's and Sango's strength to the test- Naraku sets up a trap, having a demon disguised as a beautiful woman to lure in Miroku and then, as he lets his guard down, wound his wind tunnel. By causing any harm to Miroku's wind tunnel would result in the hole in his hand to spread and suck him and all his surroundings into that which is just like a black hole. How will they be able to save him from his family curse when they can't yet defeat Naraku?

Then Naraku devises a plan t...more
Ashley
For Vol. 11-28:

Halfway through and still (shockingly) really into this series. Vol. 27 in particular stood out. I love all these characters (Koga in particular, but seriously, they are all, at least, intriguing).

Docked off a star because there were 2-3 volumes of boring filler after the main crew (Kagome/Inuyasha/Shippo/Miroku/Sango) banded together. Also, this series has reached the point in its shounen life where the designs for new characters are ridiculous, to the point where they don't seem...more
Kacey
Unfortunately the library didn't have volumes 4-6, and then it skipped to 7, and then 11. So I figured to just go ahead and skip to 11, since I am familiar with this story and I didn't feel like I would miss out on much.

And I didn't, because the drama that began here makes perfect sense and I was following everything perfectly.
Caroline
This volume is more centered on the secondary characters, Miroku and later Sango. It was interesting to get more from their perspectives, but having what feels like side-stories back to back like this was a bit disappointing. Still, enjoying this series.
Bine
Miroku und Mushin haben es rausgerissen. Denn Ich hasse Kohaku, ich finde, der Typ nervt etwas... Nicht meine liebste Episode, aber Miroku rettet einiges.
Vitor Frazão
Uma muito bem aproveitada oportunidade de mostrar mais de Miroku e Sango.
Ubalstecha
Excellent continuation of the Inu Yasha series.
Steph
Nov 29, 2008 Steph rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: fans of Rumiko Takahashi
Recommended to Steph by: watched the anime
Shelves: manga
Nellie
Nellie added it
Aug 13, 2014
Scarlett
Scarlett marked it as to-read
Aug 11, 2014
Jasmine
Jasmine marked it as to-read
Aug 09, 2014
Autumn
Autumn marked it as to-read
Aug 07, 2014
  • Red River, Vol. 5 (Red River, #5)
  • Fushigi Yûgi: The Mysterious Play, Vol. 07: Castaway
  • Revolutionary Girl Utena, Vol. 03: To Sprout
  • Yu-Gi-Oh! Vol. 4: Kaiba's Revenge (Yu-Gi-Oh!, #4)
  • YuYu Hakusho: The Dark Tournament, Vol. 6 (YuYu Hakusho, #6)
  • Cardcaptor Sakura, Vol. 6 (Cardcaptor Sakura #6)
  • Kamikaze Kaito Jeanne, Vol. 06
Rumiko Takahashi (高橋 留美子) was born in Niigata, Japan. She is not only one of the richest women in Japan but also one of the top paid manga artists. She is also the most successful female comic artist in history. She has been writing manga non-stop for 31 years.
More about Rumiko Takahashi...
InuYasha: Turning Back Time (InuYasha, #1) Ranma ½, Vol. 1 (Ranma ½ (US 2nd), #1) InuYasha Ani-Manga, Vol. 1 (Inuyasha Ani-Manga, #1) InuYasha: Family Matters (InuYasha, #2) InuYasha: Good Intentions (InuYasha, #3)