Start by marking “InuYasha, Volume 11: A Feudal Fairy Tale” as Want to Read:
InuYasha, Volume 11: A Feudal Fairy Tale

InuYasha, Volume 11: A Feudal Fairy Tale (InuYasha #11)

4.24  ·  Rating Details ·  1,854 Ratings  ·  20 Reviews
When a local temple erupts into battle and a de facto water god armed with an incredibly powerful magic spear attempts to destroy the surrounding village, Kagome and Inu-Yasha must find the real water god in time to stop the destruction. A Graphic Novel. Original.
Published July 6th 2002 by Viz Media (first published August 18th 1999)

To ask other readers questions about InuYasha, Volume 11, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about InuYasha, Volume 11

Sesana
Apr 27, 2012 Sesana rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Right now, I'm reading InuYasha so fast that it's starting to blend together for me. So I won't even try to give real reviews, unless there's something about a particular volume that I really need to say. Just assume that I'm still loving it unless and until I say otherwise!
Starbubbles
Dec 02, 2010 Starbubbles rated it it was amazing
Shelves: manga
i hate to nit-pick (okay not really, i do have my moments of thoroughly enjoying being annoying), but this isn't the 1591160227 edition. at least the pictures don't add up.

moving on, still a freakishly and increasingly addictive series.
Yue
Jan 16, 2015 Yue rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
The pain to watch Sango suffering over Kohaku
Vanessa Kay
Dec 08, 2016 Vanessa Kay rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
*This review is for the series as a whole with 4.5 out of 5 stars*

This series is absolutely the longest series I’ve ever read so far, with a total of 56 volumes containing 559 chapters. Yeah right? I grew up watching anime and when I stumbled to this one, I instantly got hook. I’m so in love with this anime that I have the complete anime series in my possession. Yep! It occupy mostly the memory of my external drive haha sucker I know. And it’s just now that I finally had the courage to read its
Ash
Mar 25, 2015 Ash rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
*This review is for the series as a whole (with a 3 star rating) and will be included on every volume for my own organizing purposes.*
This will probably be the longest review I've ever written, and for that, I apologize. I have a lot to say and despite the character limit, it will be said.
InuYasha is honestly a classic in the sense that the anime is well-loved, the manga is typically well-loved, it was original-ish when it was first published, but it went on way too long. It's a 56 volume series
Kaotic
Aug 31, 2015 Kaotic rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Inuyasha Fans
Shelves: online
One thing that I noticed about this series while reading this volume (after a bit of hiatus from reading) is that the word bubbles repeat themselves a lot. The chapters are so short that they repeat two to three word bubbles from the last chapter in each new chapter. It's actually kind of annoying - most people can remember what they read a few moments ago (if you are reading the actual volumes and not online like I am).

Anyway, in this one we see a little bit more about Miroku's air rip and how
Joti
Apr 12, 2016 Joti rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: i-own-it
Christina
Naraku has put both Miroku's and Sango's strength to the test- Naraku sets up a trap, having a demon disguised as a beautiful woman to lure in Miroku and then, as he lets his guard down, wound his wind tunnel. By causing any harm to Miroku's wind tunnel would result in the hole in his hand to spread and suck him and all his surroundings into that which is just like a black hole. How will they be able to save him from his family curse when they can't yet defeat Naraku?

Then Naraku devises a plan t
Lauren
Sep 19, 2012 Lauren rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga
What first drew me to this series was the romantic historical aspect. I loved how a modern day girl gets pulled back into the past. I don't know what it is about those stories that attract me so much, maybe it is the difficulty for the girl of fitting in and having to rely on the guy so much to be able to get along in the world.

I also really liked the group aspect to this series and the corresponding relationships that affect each of the characters.

I would really recommend this series to fans of
Aug 30, 2015 Sarah rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
InaYasha and friends continue their epic journey to piece together the sacred jewel shards.

The battle against the false water god continues.

Monk gets a wound dealt to his wind tunnel. Now he's in more danger than normal until it's fixed. Urn grub is giving him a run for his money. Good thing he has friends!!!

Sango's brother reappears, a puppet for Naraku...choices must be made.
Kacey
Jul 31, 2013 Kacey rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Unfortunately the library didn't have volumes 4-6, and then it skipped to 7, and then 11. So I figured to just go ahead and skip to 11, since I am familiar with this story and I didn't feel like I would miss out on much.

And I didn't, because the drama that began here makes perfect sense and I was following everything perfectly.
Caroline
Jan 22, 2011 Caroline rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga
This volume is more centered on the secondary characters, Miroku and later Sango. It was interesting to get more from their perspectives, but having what feels like side-stories back to back like this was a bit disappointing. Still, enjoying this series.
Destiny
Jul 24, 2014 Destiny rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Love this series!
Ubalstecha
Excellent continuation of the Inu Yasha series.
Bine
Aug 13, 2013 Bine rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Miroku und Mushin haben es rausgerissen. Denn Ich hasse Kohaku, ich finde, der Typ nervt etwas... Nicht meine liebste Episode, aber Miroku rettet einiges.
Kagome
Kagome rated it it was amazing
Jul 15, 2014
Natalia
Natalia rated it liked it
Jul 30, 2013
Jaci
Jaci rated it it was amazing
Jul 08, 2013
Liza Gray
Liza Gray rated it it was amazing
Jan 09, 2013
Tanya
Tanya rated it it was amazing
Oct 29, 2009
crushdew
crushdew rated it liked it
Mar 13, 2008
Amanda
Amanda rated it liked it
May 30, 2016
Jack
Jack rated it really liked it
Jun 26, 2014
Nicholas
Nicholas rated it it was amazing
Jun 16, 2016
Meredith Links
Meredith Links rated it it was amazing
Mar 30, 2014
Kate
Kate rated it it was amazing
Mar 24, 2009
Nihonjoe
Nihonjoe rated it really liked it
Jul 31, 2012
  • Fushigi Yûgi: The Mysterious Play, Vol. 13: Goddess
  • Red River, Vol. 9 (Red River, #9)
  • Cardcaptor Sakura: Master of the Clow, Vol. 4 (Cardcaptor Sakura, #10)
  • Revolutionary Girl Utena, Vol. 3: To Sprout
Rumiko Takahashi (高橋 留美子) was born in Niigata, Japan. She is not only one of the richest women in Japan but also one of the top paid manga artists. She is also the most successful female comic artist in history. She has been writing manga non-stop for 31 years.

Rumiko Takahashi is one of the wealthiest women in Japan. The manga she creates (and its anime adaptations) are very popular in the United
More about Rumiko Takahashi...

InuYasha (1 - 10 of 58 books)
  • InuYasha: Turning Back Time (InuYasha, #1)
  • InuYasha: Family Matters (InuYasha, #2)
  • InuYasha: Good Intentions (InuYasha, #3)
  • Inuyasha, Volume 01 (VIZBIG Edition)
  • InuYasha: Lost and Alone (InuYasha, #4)
  • InuYasha: Flesh and Bone (InuYasha, #5)
  • InuYasha: Wounded Souls (InuYasha, #6)
  • InuYasha: Close Enemies (InuYasha, #7)
  • InuYasha: Stolen Spirit (InuYasha, #8)
  • InuYasha: Building a Better Trap (InuYasha, #9)