Start by marking “InuYasha, Volume 11: A Feudal Fairy Tale” as Want to Read:
InuYasha, Volume 11: A Feudal Fairy Tale

InuYasha, Volume 11: A Feudal Fairy Tale (InuYasha #11)

4.23 of 5 stars 4.23  ·  rating details  ·  1,591 ratings  ·  19 reviews
In this installment, a local temple erupts into battle and a de facto water god armed with an incredibly powerful magic spear attempts to destroy the surrounding village. Kagome and Inu-Yasha must find the real water god in time to stop the destruction. Then Kagome discovers that Sango's supposedly dead brother, Kohaku, has decimated another village.
Published July 6th 2002 by Viz Media (first published August 18th 1999)

To ask other readers questions about InuYasha, Volume 11, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about InuYasha, Volume 11

Right now, I'm reading InuYasha so fast that it's starting to blend together for me. So I won't even try to give real reviews, unless there's something about a particular volume that I really need to say. Just assume that I'm still loving it unless and until I say otherwise!
Sakura Yue Michaelis
The pain to watch Sango suffering over Kohaku
Sep 02, 2015 Kaotic rated it 4 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Inuyasha Fans
Shelves: online
One thing that I noticed about this series while reading this volume (after a bit of hiatus from reading) is that the word bubbles repeat themselves a lot. The chapters are so short that they repeat two to three word bubbles from the last chapter in each new chapter. It's actually kind of annoying - most people can remember what they read a few moments ago (if you are reading the actual volumes and not online like I am).

Anyway, in this one we see a little bit more about Miroku's air rip and how
i hate to nit-pick (okay not really, i do have my moments of thoroughly enjoying being annoying), but this isn't the 1591160227 edition. at least the pictures don't add up.

moving on, still a freakishly and increasingly addictive series.
*This review is for the series as a whole (with a 3 star rating) and will be included on every volume for my own organizing purposes.*
This will probably be the longest review I've ever written, and for that, I apologize. I have a lot to say and despite the character limit, it will be said.
InuYasha is honestly a classic in the sense that the anime is well-loved, the manga is typically well-loved, it was original-ish when it was first published, but it went on way too long. It's a 56 volume series
InaYasha and friends continue their epic journey to piece together the sacred jewel shards.

The battle against the false water god continues.

Monk gets a wound dealt to his wind tunnel. Now he's in more danger than normal until it's fixed. Urn grub is giving him a run for his money. Good thing he has friends!!!

Sango's brother reappears, a puppet for Naraku...choices must be made.
Naraku has put both Miroku's and Sango's strength to the test- Naraku sets up a trap, having a demon disguised as a beautiful woman to lure in Miroku and then, as he lets his guard down, wound his wind tunnel. By causing any harm to Miroku's wind tunnel would result in the hole in his hand to spread and suck him and all his surroundings into that which is just like a black hole. How will they be able to save him from his family curse when they can't yet defeat Naraku?

Then Naraku devises a plan t
For Vol. 11-28:

Halfway through and still (shockingly) really into this series. Vol. 27 in particular stood out. I love all these characters (Koga in particular, but seriously, they are all, at least, intriguing).

Docked off a star because there were 2-3 volumes of boring filler after the main crew (Kagome/Inuyasha/Shippo/Miroku/Sango) banded together. Also, this series has reached the point in its shounen life where the designs for new characters are ridiculous, to the point where they don't seem
What first drew me to this series was the romantic historical aspect. I loved how a modern day girl gets pulled back into the past. I don't know what it is about those stories that attract me so much, maybe it is the difficulty for the girl of fitting in and having to rely on the guy so much to be able to get along in the world.

I also really liked the group aspect to this series and the corresponding relationships that affect each of the characters.

I would really recommend this series to fans of
Unfortunately the library didn't have volumes 4-6, and then it skipped to 7, and then 11. So I figured to just go ahead and skip to 11, since I am familiar with this story and I didn't feel like I would miss out on much.

And I didn't, because the drama that began here makes perfect sense and I was following everything perfectly.
This volume is more centered on the secondary characters, Miroku and later Sango. It was interesting to get more from their perspectives, but having what feels like side-stories back to back like this was a bit disappointing. Still, enjoying this series.
Miroku und Mushin haben es rausgerissen. Denn Ich hasse Kohaku, ich finde, der Typ nervt etwas... Nicht meine liebste Episode, aber Miroku rettet einiges.
Vitor Frazão
Uma muito bem aproveitada oportunidade de mostrar mais de Miroku e Sango.
Excellent continuation of the Inu Yasha series.
Nov 29, 2008 Steph rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: fans of Rumiko Takahashi
Recommended to Steph by: watched the anime
Shelves: manga
A great manga series.
Jumana Albloushi
Jumana Albloushi marked it as to-read
Oct 08, 2015
Desiree Wright
Desiree Wright marked it as to-read
Oct 08, 2015
Isaac Howard
Isaac Howard marked it as to-read
Oct 07, 2015
Anastasia Santiago
Anastasia Santiago marked it as to-read
Oct 04, 2015
Claire added it
Oct 06, 2015
Debbie Paules
Debbie Paules marked it as to-read
Oct 02, 2015
venice added it
Oct 01, 2015
  • Fushigi Yûgi: The Mysterious Play, Vol. 06: Summoner
  • Cardcaptor Sakura: Master of the Clow, Vol. 2 (Cardcaptor Sakura, #8)
  • Red River, Vol. 6 (Red River, #6)
  • Revolutionary Girl Utena, Vol. 05: To Blossom
  • From Far Away: Vol. 3
Rumiko Takahashi (高橋 留美子) was born in Niigata, Japan. She is not only one of the richest women in Japan but also one of the top paid manga artists. She is also the most successful female comic artist in history. She has been writing manga non-stop for 31 years.

Rumiko Takahashi is one of the wealthiest women in Japan. The manga she creates (and its anime adaptations) are very popular in the United
More about Rumiko Takahashi...

InuYasha (1 - 10 of 56 books)
  • InuYasha: Turning Back Time (InuYasha, #1)
  • InuYasha: Family Matters (InuYasha, #2)
  • InuYasha: Good Intentions (InuYasha, #3)
  • InuYasha: Lost and Alone (InuYasha, #4)
  • InuYasha: Flesh and Bone (InuYasha, #5)
  • InuYasha: Wounded Souls (InuYasha, #6)
  • InuYasha: Close Enemies (InuYasha, #7)
  • InuYasha: Stolen Spirit (InuYasha, #8)
  • InuYasha: Building a Better Trap (InuYasha, #9)
  • InuYasha: A Warrior's Code (InuYasha, #10)
InuYasha: Turning Back Time (InuYasha, #1) Ranma ½, Vol. 1 (Ranma ½ (US 2nd), #1) InuYasha Ani-Manga, Vol. 1 (Inuyasha Ani-Manga, #1) InuYasha: Family Matters (InuYasha, #2) InuYasha: Good Intentions (InuYasha, #3)