Start by marking “Inu Yasha” as Want to Read:
Inu Yasha

Inu Yasha (InuYasha #15)

4.27  ·  Rating Details ·  1,548 Ratings  ·  21 Reviews
Series Description: Japanese schoolgirl Kagome stumbles into an ancient well and falls back to 16th century Japan. There she becomes the protector of a feudal village, the master -- and friend -- of Inu-Yasha, a hot-tempered half-demon dog boy; and the caretaker of the magical Shikon jewel that holds back the demonic forces of the past! Inu-Yasha and Kagome have a falling ...more
Published October 1st 2003 by Turtleback Books (first published May 18th 2000)

To ask other readers questions about Inu Yasha, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Inu Yasha

Jessica rated it it was amazing
Jan 15, 2009
Chanelle rated it it was amazing
Jan 15, 2009
Sarah rated it it was amazing
Jan 19, 2011
Kati rated it really liked it
May 31, 2011
Jul 27, 2011 Ubalstecha rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This installment sees the demon Naraku create two new demons to try and kill Inu Yasha and his companions. Meanwhile Kagome and Inu Yasha fight again.
Yona rated it it was amazing
Oct 04, 2011
Renée rated it liked it
Dec 08, 2011
Ray rated it liked it
Feb 17, 2012
Steffi Chang
Steffi Chang rated it it was amazing
Mar 12, 2012
Jocelyn rated it it was amazing
May 04, 2012
Feb 09, 2015 Lauren rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga
What first drew me to this series was the romantic historical aspect. I loved how a modern day girl gets pulled back into the past. I don't know what it is about those stories that attract me so much, maybe it is the difficulty for the girl of fitting in and having to rely on the guy so much to be able to get along in the world.

I also really liked the group aspect to this series and the corresponding relationships that affect each of the characters.

I would really recommend this series to fans of
Lila rated it liked it
Mar 21, 2013
Mimi rated it it was amazing
Aug 14, 2013
Aug 18, 2013 Bine rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Bis auf Koga wirklich ein tolles Band. Ich liiiieeebe es, wenn Kagome wieder (mit Inu Yasha) in der Gegenwart ist und sie von ihren Schulfreundinnen ausgefragt wird^^
Dann werden eben noch Kagura und Kanna eingeführt und ich finde ja vor allem Kagura super toll. Abgesehen davon, dass sie sehr hübsch ist, ist sie ein super Charakter, weil sie weder schwarz noch weiß ist und so suuuuper traditionell ist in ihrem Kimono und mit dem Fächer <3
Am Ende taucht nochmal eine kleine Liebschaft von Miroku
Kassie rated it it was amazing
Sep 08, 2013
Jodie rated it it was amazing
Nov 16, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Nov 20, 2013
Gail R Ducharme
Gail R Ducharme rated it it was amazing
Jan 14, 2014
Amanda rated it really liked it
Feb 05, 2015
Pagan rated it really liked it
Feb 10, 2014
Gloria Kim
Gloria Kim rated it it was amazing
Oct 03, 2014
Sallyvchit1155 rated it it was amazing
Feb 01, 2015
Sep 18, 2015 Ash rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
*This review is for the series as a whole (with a 3 star rating) and will be included on every volume for my own organizing purposes.*
This will probably be the longest review I've ever written, and for that, I apologize. I have a lot to say and despite the character limit, it will be said.
InuYasha is honestly a classic in the sense that the anime is well-loved, the manga is typically well-loved, it was original-ish when it was first published, but it went on way too long. It's a 56 volume series
Aug 30, 2015 Sarah rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Kagome is back in her own time, waiting for InuYasha to come apologize to her and take her back.

Together again, facing demons, being chased by wolf boys and taking on wind wielding witch demons that make corpses dance. Naraku once again is pulling the damn strings. Really starting to hate that guys! Kagura the wind witch decides to have a few rounds with our heroes.

Monk's past comes to bite him in the ass. Kanna (Naraku's other slave demon) interferes.
Sep 05, 2015 Kaotic rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: online
I enjoyed the sweet scenes once again. The love triangle has become more of a love pentagon.

Considering Inuyasha and Kagome are the two main loves. A high school boy (his name escapes me because I don't care about him in the slightest) and Koga both love Kagome. And Inuyasha and Kikiyo are still a thing.

At least this time Kagome didn't stay very long in her own world - it's tedious and annoying when she's there.

And we're back to Naraku's plans. And the various problems other yokai that are ei
Jake McMillan
Jake McMillan rated it really liked it
Feb 16, 2016
Mira rated it really liked it
Feb 04, 2016
Greta Koleva
Greta Koleva rated it it was amazing
Mar 15, 2016
Apr 13, 2016 Joti rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
SmuttyRachel29_ rated it liked it
May 07, 2016
  • Fushigi Yûgi: The Mysterious Play, Vol. 6: Summoner
  • Cardcaptor Sakura: Master of the Clow, Vol. 5 (Cardcaptor Sakura, #11)
  • Red River, Vol. 7 (Red River, #7)
  • Rurouni Kenshin, Volume 16
  • Kare Kano, His and Her Circumstances, Vol. 18
  • From Far Away, Vol. 04
Rumiko Takahashi (高橋 留美子) was born in Niigata, Japan. She is not only one of the richest women in Japan but also one of the top paid manga artists. She is also the most successful female comic artist in history. She has been writing manga non-stop for 31 years.

Rumiko Takahashi is one of the wealthiest women in Japan. The manga she creates (and its anime adaptations) are very popular in the United
More about Rumiko Takahashi...

InuYasha (1 - 10 of 58 books)
  • InuYasha: Turning Back Time (InuYasha, #1)
  • InuYasha: Family Matters (InuYasha, #2)
  • InuYasha: Good Intentions (InuYasha, #3)
  • Inuyasha, Volume 01 (VIZBIG Edition)
  • InuYasha: Lost and Alone (InuYasha, #4)
  • InuYasha: Flesh and Bone (InuYasha, #5)
  • InuYasha: Wounded Souls (InuYasha, #6)
  • InuYasha: Close Enemies (InuYasha, #7)
  • InuYasha: Stolen Spirit (InuYasha, #8)
  • InuYasha: Building a Better Trap (InuYasha, #9)

“Inu-Yasha: Is it my imagination, or have you been a little prickly lately?
Sango: It's your imagination! GLARE KA-BOOM ROARRRR KRAKLE KRAKLE