Start by marking “Inuyasha, Volume 12” as Want to Read:
Inuyasha, Volume 12

Inuyasha, Volume 12 (InuYasha #12)

4.24  ·  Rating Details  ·  1,515 Ratings  ·  19 Reviews
The gang encounters a half-demon living peacefully with his mother, and must fight to defend the poor creature from accusations of murder for a number of mysterious deaths in a nearby village. Then, the demon Naraku's web of deceit tightens ... first around Sango, forced to choose between her loyalty to her friends and her love for her brother; then, the resurrected priest ...more
Library Binding, 200 pages
Published June 1st 2004 by Tandem Library (first published October 18th 1999)

To ask other readers questions about Inuyasha, Volume 12, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Inuyasha, Volume 12

Kaotic
Sep 03, 2015 Kaotic rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Inuyasha Fans
Shelves: online
A cliffhanger! That is totally not fair.

As I said in previous volumes, I am re-reading the first half then going on to finish the series (eventually). It's been a while since I read the first half of this series, and so not all of it is fresh in my mind. And this was a cliffhanger!

It's 12:30 in the morning as I type this and it was a cliffhanger.

The life of a fangirl is a challenging one.

----
Spoilers below...
----

But I got to say that I really enjoyed this volume. Kagome and Inuyasha finally
Joti
Apr 13, 2016 Joti rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Christina
Sango's betrayal leads her and the gang into a deadly trap set by Naraku, with no way out! Or so it seems... When Naraku continues to criticize Inuyasha, Kagome finally snaps and nearly kills Naraku with her arrow!! Later on, Naraku even admits to himself that if she were even standing in front of Inuyasha, whom was between them, his life would have been in danger! It appears that Kagome may be the strongest of them all thus far... And later, Inuyasha and the gang travel and stay for a while at ...more
Mal
Sep 03, 2014 Mal rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
AAAAAAAHHHH OMFG SHIT JUST GOT REAL. Up until now InuYasha was just something that I read because it was a cool story and it felt pretty at ease, despite all the action scenes, but holy craaaaap, man.
Ash
Sep 18, 2015 Ash rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
*This review is for the series as a whole (with a 3 star rating) and will be included on every volume for my own organizing purposes.*
This will probably be the longest review I've ever written, and for that, I apologize. I have a lot to say and despite the character limit, it will be said.
InuYasha is honestly a classic in the sense that the anime is well-loved, the manga is typically well-loved, it was original-ish when it was first published, but it went on way too long. It's a 56 volume series
Aug 30, 2015 Sarah rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Naraku is a jerk...

Sango chooses to betray her friends in order to get Naraku to let her brother go. Of course she's an idiot. But her friends seem to love her anyway....and thank god one of them is a dece3nt shot!

Jenenji is a gentle giant accused of awful things...good thing Kagome's around to clear the air (with reluctant help of course).

Naraku and Kikiyo and InuYasha all end up in roughly the same place...but of course the story ends there and you have to find the next volume.
Lauren
Feb 09, 2015 Lauren rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga
What first drew me to this series was the romantic historical aspect. I loved how a modern day girl gets pulled back into the past. I don't know what it is about those stories that attract me so much, maybe it is the difficulty for the girl of fitting in and having to rely on the guy so much to be able to get along in the world.

I also really liked the group aspect to this series and the corresponding relationships that affect each of the characters.

I would really recommend this series to fans of
Leandro Guimarães Faria Corcete DUTRA
Becoming cuter, and fanserv is diminishing. Great.
Destiny
Jul 24, 2014 Destiny rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Love this series!
Vitor Frazão
Jul 14, 2012 Vitor Frazão rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga
Depois de ter dedicado os volumes anteriores a fortalecer a interacção entre os aliados de InuYasha, o autor decidiu inverter a tendência temporariamente, com uma curta história encabeça apenas por o hanyo e Kagome. O caminho inicial regressa pouco depois, mas nessa interrupção Takahashi quase pareceu pretender dar ao leitor um cheirinho dos primeiros volumes.
Caroline
I really liked the "Earth Boy" subplot in here. it's nice to have a more "human" interlude, this time with a gentle giant of a half-demon. More on Kagome's mystic powers, as well.
Bine
Aug 15, 2013 Bine rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Tolles Band, von vorne bis hinten! Sehr gefühlvoll. Und alle Charaktere werden immer weiter und schöner ausgearbeitet! :)
Ubalstecha
Jul 27, 2011 Ubalstecha rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A fun continuation of this amazing series. This one sees further development in the Sango vs Naraku sub-plot.
Kari
Dec 02, 2008 Kari marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
I've seen all the movies my sis has of it but I haven't read the books.
Steph
Nov 29, 2008 Steph rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: fans of Rumiko Takahashi
Recommended to Steph by: watched the anime
A great manga series.
Catie
May 23, 2013 Catie rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Jinenji. ;^;
Diana
Diana marked it as to-read
May 02, 2016
Anabel
Anabel is currently reading it
Apr 27, 2016
Captain Swissicorn
Captain Swissicorn marked it as to-read
Apr 27, 2016
Emilie
Emilie added it
Apr 26, 2016
Liecha Ibrizah
Liecha Ibrizah marked it as to-read
Apr 22, 2016
Hattie Blush
Hattie Blush rated it it was amazing
Apr 21, 2016
Katrina
Katrina rated it liked it
Apr 21, 2016
Jezebel Zheng
Jezebel Zheng rated it liked it
Apr 20, 2016
Michelle
Michelle marked it as to-read
Apr 20, 2016
Christina Marshall
Christina Marshall marked it as to-read
Apr 19, 2016
  • Red River, Vol. 9 (Red River, #9)
  • Fushigi Yûgi: The Mysterious Play, Vol. 2: Oracle
  • Cardcaptor Sakura: Master of the Clow, Vol. 2 (Cardcaptor Sakura, #8)
  • From Far Away, Vol. 13
  • Yu-Gi-Oh! Vol. 2: The Cards With Teeth (Yu-Gi-Oh!, #2)
  • Revolutionary Girl Utena, Vol. 5: To Blossom
Rumiko Takahashi (高橋 留美子) was born in Niigata, Japan. She is not only one of the richest women in Japan but also one of the top paid manga artists. She is also the most successful female comic artist in history. She has been writing manga non-stop for 31 years.

Rumiko Takahashi is one of the wealthiest women in Japan. The manga she creates (and its anime adaptations) are very popular in the United
More about Rumiko Takahashi...

InuYasha (1 - 10 of 56 books)
  • InuYasha: Turning Back Time (InuYasha, #1)
  • InuYasha: Family Matters (InuYasha, #2)
  • InuYasha: Good Intentions (InuYasha, #3)
  • InuYasha: Lost and Alone (InuYasha, #4)
  • InuYasha: Flesh and Bone (InuYasha, #5)
  • InuYasha: Wounded Souls (InuYasha, #6)
  • InuYasha: Close Enemies (InuYasha, #7)
  • InuYasha: Stolen Spirit (InuYasha, #8)
  • InuYasha: Building a Better Trap (InuYasha, #9)
  • InuYasha: A Warrior's Code (InuYasha, #10)