Start by marking “My Daddy Wears His Art” as Want to Read:
My Daddy Wears His Art

My Daddy Wears His Art

When Heather arrives at her first day at a new school with her Dad, the children make fun of her father's tattoos. Wanting to fit in, she keeps a secret from her father. But when her new friend needs help Heather must face her fears of fitting in and risk losing her friendship. This story about acceptance will delight readers of all ages.
Published July 23rd 2014 (first published June 27th 2014)

To ask other readers questions about My Daddy Wears His Art, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about My Daddy Wears His Art

Tabby Thompson
Aug 05, 2014 Tabby Thompson rated it it was amazing
Great Book! So many kids don't really understand that being different is so much more than the color of your skin. This is a great way to start a conversation with your kiddos. My children loved it! It is well written and kept my children's attention. it's not too long nor too short. Love it!!
Kristin Dutt
Jul 27, 2014 Kristin Dutt rated it it was amazing
This is adorable! My daughter had no problems reading this and loved it since my husband and I both have "art" on us :) I highly recommend this for any parents that has art as well ;)
Kristi
Apr 07, 2015 Kristi rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wonderful story. Wish more kids books these days taught acceptance. My daughter loved it. Instead Of it being her daddy it was her mommy. The story is still the same. Love it.
Linda Cotter
Aug 10, 2014 Linda Cotter rated it really liked it
After I finished this story, I also let my son read it. We both enjoyed the story and thought it was sweet.
Deneale Williams
Deneale Williams rated it it was amazing
May 03, 2015
Lori Garside
Lori Garside marked it as to-read
Jul 28, 2014
Jill
Jill added it
Aug 05, 2014
Beppe DM
Beppe DM marked it as to-read
Aug 06, 2014
Shanna
Shanna marked it as to-read
Nov 19, 2014
Sam Spencer
Sam Spencer marked it as to-read
Aug 30, 2015
Maureen Ames
Maureen Ames marked it as to-read
Aug 30, 2015
Tiago
Tiago marked it as to-read
Dec 07, 2015
Enrique Herrera
Enrique Herrera marked it as to-read
Dec 14, 2015
Kim Carmichael began writing eight years ago when her need for graphic sex scenes and love of happy endings inspired her to create her own. She has a weakness for bad boys and techno geeks, and married her own computer whiz after he proved he could keep her all her gadgets running. When not writing, she can usually be found slathered in sunscreen trolling Los Angeles and helping top doctors build ...more
More about Kim Carmichael...