Start by marking “Rachael Ray's Open House Cookbook: Over 200 Recipes for Easy Entertaining” as Want to Read:
Rachael Ray's Open House Cookbook: Over 200 Recipes for Easy Entertaining

Rachael Ray's Open House Cookbook: Over 200 Recipes for Easy Entertaining

3.23 of 5 stars 3.23  ·  rating details  ·  83 ratings  ·  7 reviews
Rachael Ray's new Open House Cookbook provides a fabulous collection of tempting, easy recipes to entertain a crowd.
Published September 5th 2006 by Lake Isle Press (first published December 21st 1999)

To ask other readers questions about Rachael Ray's Open House Cookbook, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Rachael Ray's Open House Cookbook

Margie
Aug 26, 2010 Margie rated it 2 of 5 stars
Shelves: food
It's okay, but not great. I thought the recipes were a bit too simplistic.
Rachel
I just bought this book for $1 at the used book store in our local library.

I have to admit, I can't stand to watch Rachael Ray on TV. If you can't stand to listen to her, you know what I mean.

However, when I skimmed through the book, I realized a few things. 1. I immediately saw several recipes that I would make. 2. it was only $1.
3. I didn't have to listen to Rachael Ray on TV! :)

I love this book! The recipes are delicious, beautiful, and for the most part, easy. I also like her ideas for ent
Kim M-M
Maybe they were a little too easy. If you don't have the time to write down your own recipes, this book will do. Not very impressive, but it might be good when you are frazzled and can't think properly.
Rowleen
Dec 15, 2008 Rowleen is currently reading it
browsing love idea of 30 min to make a meal...i think i may make Tortelloini en Brodo!
Gabrielle
Joshua
Joshua added it
Jul 19, 2015
David Grimes
David Grimes marked it as to-read
Jul 08, 2015
Sue Richards
Sue Richards marked it as to-read
Jun 29, 2015
Matt
Matt marked it as to-read
Jun 10, 2015
D. Wong
D. Wong marked it as to-read
May 30, 2015
Tracy
Tracy added it
May 29, 2015
Jennifer Goins
Jennifer Goins marked it as to-read
May 13, 2015
Hannah
Hannah marked it as to-read
Apr 03, 2015
Kelly
Kelly marked it as to-read
Jan 05, 2015
Blaine Hammet
Blaine Hammet marked it as to-read
Jan 02, 2015
Christina Cavuoti
Christina Cavuoti marked it as to-read
Dec 14, 2014
Nikki
Nikki marked it as to-read
Nov 22, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
Rachael Domenica Ray is a two-time Emmy-nominated television personality and author. She hosts the syndicated talk/lifestyle program Rachael Ray and two Food Network series, 30 Minute Meals and Rachael Ray's Tasty Travels. Ray has also written a series of cookbooks based on the 30 Minute Meals concept, and launched a magazine, Every Day with Rachael Ray, in 2006.

Prior to the launch of her talk sho
More about Rachael Ray...
Rachael Ray 365: No Repeats: A Year of Deliciously Different Dinners 30-Minute Meals 30-Minute Meals 2 Rachael Ray Express Lane Meals: What to Keep on Hand, What to Buy Fresh for the Easiest-Ever 30-Minute Meals Get Togethers: Rachael Ray 30-Minute Meals