Start by marking “Reclaiming the Rabbit Hole” as Want to Read:
Reclaiming the Rabbit Hole

Reclaiming the Rabbit Hole

One lost world. A dreamer full of secret sins. A man running out of options. Tick tock goes the tinker's clock when delusions mirror illusions.

Madly erotic and impossible dreams have turned Edee Carroll's waking hours into an embarrassingly nightmarish reality. Carnal passion and a curious nature lead her through the doorway of a doctor specializing in her
problem. There ar
ebook
Published August 15th 2014 by Breathless Press

To ask other readers questions about Reclaiming the Rabbit Hole, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Reclaiming the Rabbit Hole

Christina Mcclellan
Aug 16, 2014 Christina Mcclellan rated it it was amazing
Shelves: owned
Wasn't surprised to find this book was amazing! A sexy twist on Lewis Carroll's Alice in Wonderland, it left me begging for more. I would rate it more stars if I could.
Dawn Brower
Aug 15, 2014 Dawn Brower rated it it was amazing
Fascinating, sexy, and all consuming quick read...read it so fast I was shocked when it ended.
Ember Leigh
Oct 21, 2014 Ember Leigh rated it it was amazing
Torie James ROCKS this short story inspired by Alice of Wonderland! Her style is gripping and fun, with both characters and settings alike that pop off the page. The story is paced well, and deftly weaves together a sci-fi side with mouth-watering eroticism. I had no idea what I was getting into before I read this story, but I'm VERY glad I did! This short will leave you feeling titillated, thrilled, and curious to know what happens next...a short story sequel might be in order! I highly ...more
Rachel L.  Demeter
Aug 15, 2015 Rachel L. Demeter rated it it was amazing
A wild, deliciously shemxy ride that'll leave your palms sweaty and heart racing!! Torie James's storytelling sucks you right into the pages and consumes you mind, body, and soul. She has a fantastic way of twisting classic tales and transforming them into something truly fresh and addicting. I've devoured every one of her books . . . and I'm hungry for more!
Ishabelle Torry
Sep 30, 2014 Ishabelle Torry rated it it was amazing
By all that is sinfully delicious, this tale has totally rocked me in all the right ways! Mystery, suspense, and above all, STEAMY! With a wicked twist that will leave you screaming WTH? Reclaiming the Rabbit Hole is a definite must read. Unfortunately, I can only give it a 5 STAR, when in fact, it deserves a 10 STAR!
Decadent Kane
Dec 17, 2014 Decadent Kane rated it it was amazing
I am not an alien sci fi reading kind of girl. I'm more werewolves, vampires, and elves. but Miss James captured my attention right away and made it too hot not to read!

It's a unique twist on the Alice in Wonderland idea, way out of any range I have seen so far, but still recognizable and a great short read.

Mia Epsilon
Sep 30, 2014 Mia Epsilon rated it it was amazing
Blew me away! I didn't expect the ending until the 'hero' also saw the truth. WOW for this heroine who takes 'feisty' to a whole new level. Short, HOT and definitely edge of your seat reading, it's two stories in one that connect and explode, in more ways than one.
Krista Kelley
Aug 16, 2014 Krista Kelley rated it it was amazing
Wendy Schuffert
Aug 18, 2014 Wendy Schuffert rated it it was amazing
This flirt was amazing. I loved everything about it. For something short I loved it. The characters were awesome and I totally loved the dialogue. I so recommend this ebook.
Xirena Rus
Sep 30, 2014 Xirena Rus rated it it was amazing
Absolutely amazing read! Couldn't put it down! Twisting and turning and sexy as all hell! Another win for Miss Torie James!
Leisha
Leisha rated it it was amazing
Sep 01, 2014
K
K rated it it was amazing
Sep 18, 2014
Danielle Kase
Danielle Kase rated it really liked it
Nov 17, 2014
Lalaphant
Lalaphant rated it it was amazing
Sep 30, 2014
Torie James
Oct 22, 2014 Torie James rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Tracey Steinbach
Tracey Steinbach marked it as to-read
Jul 26, 2014
Perci Brooks
Perci Brooks marked it as to-read
Aug 13, 2014
Crystal
Crystal marked it as to-read
Sep 06, 2014
Rogue Merchant
Rogue Merchant marked it as to-read
Oct 05, 2014
Van Ravuth
Van Ravuth marked it as to-read
Oct 21, 2014
Dana Wright
Dana Wright marked it as to-read
Oct 24, 2014
Johanna Rae
Johanna Rae marked it as to-read
Nov 11, 2014
Stephanie Puterbaugh
Stephanie Puterbaugh marked it as to-read
Mar 20, 2015
Born on the planet Gallifrey in the constellation of Kasterborous,Torie is the illegitimate love child of Han Solo and Daenerys Targaryen. Rescued by Gandalf shortly before her home planet was destroyed in the last days of the Clone Wars, she was raised in relative obscurity by her foster parents, Severus Snape and Pippi Longstocking. At the tender age of 113, she inherited the best little ...more
More about Torie N. James...

“So, this all happened because Morgan had a hot nut for you, huh? I mean you gave her a major lady boner.” 0 likes