Start by marking “4 Bad Boys to take to Bed (4 Book Bundle Set!)” as Want to Read:
4 Bad Boys to take to Bed (4 Book Bundle Set!)

4 Bad Boys to take to Bed (4 Book Bundle Set!)

4 Bad Boys to take to Bed is four of author, Elizabeth Nelson’s hottest reads. From secretaries sleeping with hot, sexy billionaire bosses to getting it on with drop dead gorgeous rock stars, and a whole lot more! What more could a woman want?

Book 1: Backstage Pass

Sasha has one rule when it comes to her dating life—never date a musician. She knows the way things can end,
Published July 17th 2014 by Elizabeth Nelson Books

To ask other readers questions about 4 Bad Boys to take to Bed, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about 4 Bad Boys to take to Bed

Meleka Taylor
Dec 29, 2014 Meleka Taylor rated it it was ok
The title is misleading

I gave this compilation of books a 2.75 star rating. I came up with that number by taking the average of ratings from each of the four stories.

The reason I stated the title was misleading was because some of these men you would not want to take to bed. I made a list of some of the characteristics of why I would or would not take these men to bed:

Jesse, Backstage Pass (3): this one I would take to bed. He is a pure gentleman. He will go out of the way for the girl he likes
Deborah
Jul 29, 2014 Deborah rated it did not like it
Unfortunately when I started reading this book it didn't have any reviews, if only I'd have waited.
I've said before I have no problem with authors releasing short incomplete books which lead to others or even just a few chapters hoping to get the reader to continue on by buying the book, I appreciate it's their job and they want to make money that's fine but I object to not being told, it's so frustrating to be enjoying a book for it just to end, without warning. I mean does it really work, I su
Nicole
Apr 10, 2015 Nicole rated it really liked it
So four books by one author. I'm new to Elizabeth Nelson's work and I like most of what I have read so far.
Backstage Pass is amazing. Love rock star romances. The first part of the series starts off good and leaves you wanting more.
YOLO 1 also another awesome story. It's a very intense story and once I started I couldn't put it down. The ending leaves you wanting to know what happens with Brooke and Nick and if it can get anymore intense.
Curiosity Killed the Kat... honestly this story wasn't m
Josie
Nov 09, 2014 Josie rated it it was ok
Shelves: e-book-own
So.. How can I put this? First of all the four books weren't too bad. I never got any Wauw-factor though.
The first book was very sweet even though the female character kind of annoyed me a little ( with all her `I dont date musicians`- thing) but that all made sense in the very end.
The second book I dont remember anything not involving sex... Again I found myself disliking the maincharacters.
The third book I wanted to stop reading. That one has to be the worst. The female character annoyed me
Tina kleimann
Oct 16, 2014 Tina kleimann rated it really liked it
A great read

I really enjoyed reading these stories.. I can't wait to get the books in the series so can find out what happened in each one..this was the first time I have read anything from this author but will be looking for more...I recommend this set to all but be prepared each one is a series and you will.have to.purchase the other books to finish them..
Geneva Myree
Aug 02, 2014 Geneva Myree rated it liked it
4 bad boys to take to bed

I liked these different stories. although the guy in the third book I will not be taking to bed. these are four very different stories that all take a different perspective on bad boy
Sinister_reader
Sep 30, 2014 Sinister_reader rated it it was ok
I had already read book one, when I got this set.
book two was just way off track for me. it bounced from one thing to another. had my head spinning to much that I didn't even try to go into book 3.
sorry to say I didn't find and men here that I'd like to take to bed.
Suzie Parker
Sep 10, 2014 Suzie Parker rated it it was amazing
Wowza!

These four books are steamier then anything I had read in a long time. I can't wait to see where everyone ends up. These are a must must must read! You are going to fall in love with each and everyone of these characters.
Nikkita
Mar 18, 2015 Nikkita rated it liked it
A loose collection of stories. They certainly weren't bad, but they lacked the writing and passion to make me download the next ones in the series.
Jeana
Mar 31, 2015 Jeana rated it really liked it
Have read the first and last books and looking forward to finishing each series. Second was great wan to continue that. Third was crazy, definitely need to continue that.
Deb Sollman
Jul 29, 2014 Deb Sollman rated it it was amazing
Teasers

While each of these novels is a teaser they are well written and quick reads. And steamy. They leave you actually wanting to buy the sequels.
adelaida reyes
adelaida reyes rated it really liked it
Apr 06, 2015
Samantha Osuna
Samantha Osuna rated it liked it
Nov 15, 2014
Angela Armstrong
Angela Armstrong rated it really liked it
Sep 08, 2015
Kelly
Kelly rated it really liked it
Oct 26, 2014
deann amerla
deann amerla rated it it was ok
Jul 11, 2016
bethany oneal
bethany oneal rated it it was ok
Feb 18, 2016
Gabrielle Kluth
Gabrielle Kluth rated it really liked it
Jun 23, 2015
K Zinn
K Zinn rated it really liked it
Jul 03, 2015
Lori Antonucci
Lori Antonucci rated it did not like it
Jan 17, 2015
Pili
Pili rated it liked it
Sep 15, 2014
T
T rated it did not like it
Aug 19, 2014
Rachel Palmer
Rachel Palmer rated it it was amazing
Mar 26, 2015
Meghan Bashir
Meghan Bashir rated it it was ok
Feb 20, 2015
Tina
Tina rated it it was amazing
Aug 18, 2014
nicole forment
nicole forment rated it it was amazing
Apr 17, 2015
Alison Lambert
Alison Lambert rated it it was amazing
Dec 26, 2015
Faelan
Faelan rated it it was ok
May 18, 2015
Mrs.philpott
Mrs.philpott rated it it was ok
Apr 20, 2015
Gg144
Gg144 rated it it was ok
Sep 14, 2015
  • Eternity - Bundle 4 (Vampire Assassin League)
  • Just a Taste Romance Collection
  • Flesh: Alpha Males and Taboo Tales (The Naughty List Bundles)
  • Vampires: Boxed Set
  • Six Shades of Romance
  • Sexy and Funny, Hilarious Erotic Romance Bundle
  • The Soul Series: Special Edition (Soul, #1-3)
  • The Passion Series
  • Moon Lovers #1
  • In Service To The Billionaire
  • Fairy Tale Flirts 5 Romantic Short Stories
  • The Indie Eclective: The Holiday Collection
  • Hearts On Fire
  • Love is in the Air (A McCray Romance Collection)
  • Sizzling Hot Alpha Male Paranormal Romance Box Set
  • Mistletoe and Magick
  • Destiny Bay Boxed Set Vol. 1 (Destiny Bay - Forever Yours, #1-3)
  • Beating Hearts: A Paranormal and Contemporary Valentine Collection
Elizabeth Nelson is a romance writer who loves to interlace reality and love with suspense and thrill. Her stories will tickle your fancy and leave you wanting more.
More about Elizabeth Nelson...