Start by marking “Night Out” as Want to Read:
Night Out

Night Out

Liam comes home from work to find only one conversation heart left in the candy bowl. His lover, Jason, produces the other candies and tells him that the heart left in the bowl is a clue. It says, “Bite Me”. The only other clue is that they’re going out for dinner. Normally Jason is terrible at keeping secrets, and he almost always cooks for them. Liam has no idea what ...more
Published February 2014 by Torquere Press

To ask other readers questions about Night Out, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Night Out

Sanet
Ms Strange.... she has it going on ;)I was positively drooling over the rope work.

Though not quite a short story... rather a scene from such a short, it had a little left right combination that had me reading the entire piece non stop .... though I had to blow my nose and wipe the tears from laughter when I reached this little bit :)

"I'm getting a little worried, Jason. You've got me
trussed up like a roast, and we're in a restaurant. At least
it's a sushi restaurant, so I won't have to be cooked
Leisha
*Copy provided by the author through the BDSM TPE Bar in exchange for an honest review*

Rating overview
Writing:
Story:
Characters:

Overall: (4)

~~~

This is the story of Jason and Liam's Valentines Day explorations of sushi, bondage and thrilling playtime. It was a very short read so I have very little to say - the story is fun and makes for a good lunch-time read, it's original and not overly sexual - I surely will be reading more from this author.
Tsubaki
I received a free copy of this book in exchange for an honest review.

For a short story, the characters were surprisingly well developed. Liam and Jason were absolutely adorable. There was obviously a lot of trust between them. Actually, more than anything else, I thought that was the central theme of the story and their relationship together.

I really can't decide whom I liked more… probably Jason, but just barely. Unfortunately, I kinda figured out where the story was going a little too early
Kim D
Aug 31, 2014 Kim D rated it really liked it
***This book was provided by the author/publisher in exchange for an honest review***

It is Valentine’s Day and Jason is planning a special gift for Liam. When Liam gets home from work, he finds Jason in the kitchen and the romance begins there.

Jason’s gift includes a little bondage, some sex and of course, dinner. Liam was not expecting the fun night ahead, but enjoys it very much.

This was an incredibly sweet and sexy short story that I highly recommend. You can read it in just a few minutes a
Tia
Jan 09, 2015 Tia rated it really liked it
"Night Out" by Thea Strange is a short story about a Valentines date that Liam and Jason have. Liam comes home from work to find Jason acting mysterious about their V-day plans. Jason has real big surprise in store for Liam that is sure to please him. I can't say more than that or I'll give the story away.

This is M/M and does have some explicit scenes, but I did find some sweet parts and found it to be awell written story.
Aya
Aya rated it liked it
Oct 09, 2015
Angela
Angela rated it liked it
Jul 24, 2016
Lori
Lori marked it as to-read
Jan 03, 2015
Nicole Ortiz
Nicole Ortiz marked it as to-read
Jan 03, 2015
Dusty Summerford
Dusty Summerford marked it as to-read
Jan 15, 2015
Chastity Kidd
Chastity Kidd marked it as to-read
Terri
Terri marked it as to-read
KittyGrimm
KittyGrimm marked it as to-read
Renee Jeffries
Renee Jeffries marked it as to-read
Jan 25, 2015
Sarah marked it as to-read
Jan 25, 2015
Lynne
Lynne marked it as to-read
Jan 26, 2015
Gloria
Gloria marked it as to-read
Jennifer Capizola
Jennifer Capizola marked it as to-read
Emily Krat
Emily Krat marked it as to-read
Stephanie Puterbaugh
Stephanie Puterbaugh marked it as to-read
Mar 20, 2015
Debra Padgett
Debra Padgett marked it as to-read
Mar 24, 2015
Barbara
Barbara marked it as to-read
Apr 14, 2015
Dre
Dre added it
Jun 22, 2015
T. Strange didn't want to learn how to read, but literacy prevailed and she hasn't stopped reading—or writing—since. She's been published with Torquere Press since 2013, and she writes M/M romance in multiple genres, including paranormal and BDSM. T.'s other interests include cross stitching, gardening, watching terrible horror movies, playing video games, and finding injured pigeons to rescue. ...more
More about T. Strange...