Start by marking “Sex Criminals #8: Robert Rainbow” as Want to Read:
Sex Criminals #8: Robert Rainbow

Sex Criminals #8: Robert Rainbow

Jon and Suzie have had to deal with a whole lot in their time together but nothing can prepare them for...Robert Rainbow. Actually he's a pretty cool guy. And that's the problem.
Published August 20th 2014 by Image Comics

To ask other readers questions about Sex Criminals #8, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Sex Criminals #8

Brad
Jun 10, 2015 Brad rated it it was amazing
Uh-oh. It's high-overhead batman wearing a maple-leaf mask.

Some of the images are rather funny. Onto the next!
Sam Quixote
Oct 12, 2014 Sam Quixote rated it liked it
Jon’s gone a bit manic since he decided to go off his meds and Suzie’s not having it - he has to take care of himself because she’s his girlfriend, not his minder. They decide to take a break and that’s when they meet a mutual acquaintance: Robert Rainbow.

Sex Crimz #8 reads a bit like a health pamphlet at times rather than the sex comedy comic it normally is. Rainbow is Suzie’s OBGYN and he’s a hottie so while he’s examining/telling her about the various forms of contraceptive on the market, sh
April Cote
Oct 12, 2014 April Cote rated it it was amazing
Shelves: graphic-novels
Crazy, sexy, kinky fun as usual. Love this graphic novel.
Michel Avenali
Jul 23, 2016 Michel Avenali rated it really liked it
This comic is so good, saving full thoughts for when I'm caught up, but this issue . . . the library . . . OMFG I hate that sex police woman!!
Nicole Silverlance
Aug 23, 2016 Nicole Silverlance rated it really liked it
Shelves: comics
God I hate those three. God I hate that bitch. God I hate the sex police. God I want them to suffer a slow and painful death.
I usually love villains, they're the ones that make my heart beat faster: not the heroes, not the noble princess or the handsome prince. It's the villains, it's always the villains. But these three, these three are not true villains; they are just three dickheads who think they have power, but in reality they have nothing. They lack the spirit, courage, determination most
Jason McKinney
Dec 05, 2014 Jason McKinney rated it it was amazing
"Sometimes you just have to scream in the food court."

This is the best issue since #2. Robert Rainbow breathes some life back into what was becoming a bit stale. I think it helped that Kegelface and her minions were largely absent from this one.
kel
Jul 19, 2015 kel rated it really liked it
This is my favorite issue by a mile so far, mostly as a result of Robert Rainbow, who is a wonderful breath of fresh air. Hopefully he and Rachel continue to make significant appearances, as the series feels a little claustrophobic when it just focuses on Suzie and Jon.
Mahmoud Radi
Sep 21, 2015 Mahmoud Radi rated it really liked it
كم كان شيء جميل العودة لهذه السلسلة المباركة بعد فترة كبيرة من الانغماس في أدب أمريكا اللاتينية، ومع عدد خفيف الظل كهذا، سواء في تتابع العيادة، أو في الفلاش باك الخاص بروبرت راينبو.
Adam Lawlor
Mar 05, 2015 Adam Lawlor rated it it was amazing
The artwork alone deserves framing. But the humour and the refreshingly frank look on sexuality? AND freezing time? What more do you want?
Miggie
Jan 19, 2015 Miggie rated it it was amazing
Shelves: comics
This is my favorite comic book. That is my review. And I fucking love that the Letter Daddies are always like 10 pages long. I just love this so much.
Nadia
Oct 21, 2014 Nadia rated it it was amazing
"My dad, the Bill Cosby of kink."

Didn't the last issue end in a cliffhanger??? What happened to that??!!
Other than that, excellent issue.

(Was the mall dude a Chip lookalike or what?)
Sarah rated it really liked it
Feb 02, 2016
Syd
Syd rated it really liked it
Nov 25, 2014
Donnavan Nakamura
Donnavan Nakamura rated it it was amazing
Feb 24, 2016
Dan Tuttle
Dan Tuttle rated it really liked it
Dec 29, 2014
Aimee
Aimee rated it it was amazing
Oct 16, 2014
Tasos Droulias
Tasos Droulias rated it liked it
Nov 30, 2015
Sophie
Sophie rated it it was amazing
Nov 05, 2014
Alberto
Alberto rated it really liked it
Dec 27, 2015
Virna Aryanita
Virna Aryanita rated it it was ok
Dec 09, 2015
Jordy
Jordy rated it really liked it
Feb 21, 2015
Tienyin
Tienyin rated it really liked it
Aug 26, 2015
Bonney Lou
Bonney Lou rated it it was amazing
Jul 31, 2016
Adam
Adam rated it really liked it
Oct 17, 2014
Amy
Amy rated it it was amazing
Mar 02, 2016
Diana
Diana rated it it was amazing
Oct 30, 2014
K
K rated it really liked it
Sep 03, 2015
Hannah
Hannah rated it it was amazing
Aug 11, 2015
Tara Račić
Tara Račić rated it liked it
Oct 29, 2015
Valeska
Valeska rated it liked it
Oct 10, 2014
  • Saga #22
  • The Wicked + The Divine #8
"How he got started in comics: In 1983, when Fraction was 7 years old and growing up in Kansas City, Mo., he became fascinated by the U.S. invasion of Grenada and created his own newspaper to explain the event. "I've always been story-driven, telling stories with pictures and words," he said.

Education and first job: Fraction never graduated from college. He stopped half a semester short of an art
More about Matt Fraction...