Start by marking “Burning Bright (Billionaires in Disguise: Lizzy, #4)” as Want to Read:
Burning Bright (Billionaires in Disguise: Lizzy, #4)

Burning Bright (Billionaires in Disguise: Lizzy #4)

Anything worth burning is worth burning down.

Lizzy has broken her contract with Mannix and destroyed her growing relationship with Theo, but now Mannix is stalking her, trying to get her back. She wants time away to think, so she manages to get past the sports reporters stalking her at her dorm, where Georgie has received a text from Rae telling them to get on a plane to P
ebook
Published July 25th 2014 by Malachite Publishing (first published July 22nd 2014)

To ask other readers questions about Burning Bright, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Burning Bright

Mike Smith
Sep 09, 2014 Mike Smith rated it it was amazing
Reviewed on behalf of Fictional BookHos:

+++

This is a very satisfying conclusion to the Billionaires in Disguise: Lizzy series. All loose ends are wrapped up. All questions are answered.

I have to say that the Lizzy series surprised me. I have officially been blown away. I have rarely read a series with better characters, better plot, better sexy scenes. Lizzy and Theo make for a wonderful couple, and everything leading up to this was well worth it.

In goes without saying that you must read episode
Book Worms  United
Jul 26, 2014 Book Worms United rated it it was amazing
This book is well written. It has it all, action, romance, and suspense. The characters are well developed and you will find yourself liking them on some level, even the bad guy! I am definitely going to have to go back and read this series from the beginning. Blair Babylon keeps you wanting to turn the page to find out what happens next. Lizzy is Mannix's play toy to take his anger out on and after Lizzy stays with Theo, she realizes Mannix is not what she wants. Will Lizzy be able to get away ...more
Sharon Ramsey
Nov 17, 2016 Sharon Ramsey rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Hot, hot, hot

I can't say I liked all the books in this series. However, taken as a whole I loved them. I loved the character development, especially Lizzy and Theo. The BDSM got to be a little much but as a part of the plot it was a necessary evil. Read this series and enjoy. It does have an HEA at the end.
Amber
Sep 13, 2016 Amber rated it it was amazing
Billionaires in Disguise: Lizzy is a brilliantly fantastic thrill ride that will have you holding your heart and soul in your hands the entire time. There is a precious vulnerability that lends more strength and resilience to these marvelous characters than you could ever imagine. What you have in your hands is more than just a story about fighting for who you are, what you want, and what you need, it’s an anthem to those who have been beaten down or twisted around that we are not the images ...more
Kat
Sep 24, 2016 Kat rated it it was amazing
***gifted in exchange for my honest review***

Note, these books should be read in order, this book is the conclusion of Lizzy's story and wow what a roller coaster ride it was.

This book was the based in the timeframe of Rae and Wulfs wedding and it was great to get another perspective of the event.

Lizzy has to find the courage to fight for what she wants, and that's Theo, but it seems Mannix is not finished with her yet, oh heck he's got issues that one!

And with Lizzy's B of a mother hassling h
Romance Readers Retreat
Aug 19, 2014 Romance Readers Retreat rated it it was amazing

In goes without saying that you must read episodes 1-3 before starting this final episode. O
ButtonsMom2003
Feb 07, 2015 ButtonsMom2003 rated it it was amazing
I hated for this to end. Can't wait to read Georgie's story!

This is a hard book for me to review. I’ve read the entire series and loved it. Since I read them all, one right after the other, it’s a bit difficult to separate one episode from the other.

In this, the final episode for Lizzy, the connection to the BID: Rae series is the strongest but you still don’t have to have read Rae to enjoy this.

Theo and Lizzy are reunited and then, once again, torn apart. We also get a glimpse into Georgie’s pa
Mary Mooney
Jul 23, 2014 Mary Mooney rated it really liked it
This series is so good, we first met Lizzy in the Billionaires in Disguise: with Rae at the beginning. Lizzy was in love with The Dom. But he wanted Rae and he helped Lizzy get what she thought she needed by way of Mannix. Mannix wanted a punching bag, someone he could deflect his pain too. And Lizzy thought that the pain was what she wanted. Until she spends the week with Theo. Who turns out to be Mannix's half-brother. So after the week with Theo, she realizes that she doesn't want the pain ...more
Dawn Yacovetta
Jul 12, 2016 Dawn Yacovetta rated it it was amazing
This was the perfect conclusion to Lizzy's part of the story. As difficult as the rest of the women in this series have it, to me, Lizzy was the most vulnerable and had the most frightening story. The abuse was off the rails, and it seemed like everyone she met wanted to continue abusing her. Her only respite was Theo, and she didn't know how to handle not being abused, not experiencing pain with her ecstasy. Not only that, but she's still being stalked by not only Mannix but her mother. Plus ...more
Carly
Aug 05, 2014 Carly rated it it was amazing
Lizzy is finally coming into her own in this epic series finale!

After running away from both Mannix and Theo at the end of Breaking Rules, a Romance, Lizzy finds herself transported to Paris, France. Expecting the trip to give her time to evaluate her true feelings for Theo, Lizzy is instead swept into a hurricane of danger. Her past collides with the present and Mannix sinks to new lows as he refuses to let go of his obsession.

Exceptionally well written, Burning Bright is the stunning ending to
Crystal
Aug 04, 2014 Crystal rated it really liked it
Make sure to read the other books before jumping into this one. This book concludes the love triangle of Lizzy, Theo, and Mannix. It also gives us some insight into Rae and Wulf and their wedding. This book is packed full of action of all types. There is mystery, violence, and suspense. There's also friendship, love, and loyalty, as well as betrayal.

The end of the book was beautiful yet hilarious. Lizzy is brilliant, but can be quite the air head at times. I love how she grows in this book as a
Amanda Schuler
Aug 17, 2014 Amanda Schuler rated it it was amazing
*I was given a ARC of this book and in return I am leaving this review*
Blair Babylon has given us another great read that will have you ready and waiting for what she will put out next. Throughout reading Lizzy's each book has gotten better and better. You begin this book wondering if it is over for Lizzy and Theo, will Mannix find a way to get Lizzy back into his world? All of your questions will be answered, and a few surprises as well will be revealed (insight on a special day for Rae). With
Kaye
Sep 29, 2015 Kaye rated it it was amazing
The last book of Lizzy's story, and it does not disappoint. It's fun, action-packed and so sigh-worthy! A peek at my favorite characters, Wulf and Rae, only added to the awesomeness of the book.

I usually wait for the completion of the story before I buy it, but I just couldn't wait to read Lizzy's story right away. And the wait is so worth it.
Catherine Marie Meyer
Bam!

this book has made me laugh, cry, want to throw my tablet. I've not slept hardly at all in four days. I love Theo and lizzy!
Paula Genereau
Jan 18, 2016 Paula Genereau rated it it was amazing
Lizzy has a stalker and she knows him. She's broken her contract with Mannix too. What can she do to get him to quit stalking her. I received this book for my honest review. I just love Lizzy.
Linda Kluy
Jul 12, 2015 Linda Kluy rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Engaging story

This kept you interested in all the characters from beginning to end. It was a story of flawed people who are healed by love. I will be reading more by this author.
Char Slaughter
Jun 16, 2015 Char Slaughter rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Entertaining

Book holds your interest love a good romance! I've enjoyed the series so far. Looking forward to the next one in the series.
iDreem2
Aug 28, 2016 iDreem2 rated it really liked it
4.0 overall stars

Couple 4.0
Sex 4.0
Plot 3.5
Series 3.75

Story dragged for a bit. More interested in the cousins then Georgie or Rae.
Veronica
Veronica rated it it was amazing
Sep 28, 2016
Clair
Clair rated it really liked it
Nov 29, 2015
Sara  Latsha
Sara Latsha rated it it was amazing
Dec 05, 2014
Brittany Mcglothlin
Brittany Mcglothlin rated it it was amazing
Oct 16, 2015
Kecia
Kecia rated it really liked it
Jul 13, 2016
Jess
Jess rated it it was amazing
May 11, 2015
Dalia
Dalia rated it it was amazing
Aug 19, 2014
Missy S.
Missy S. rated it really liked it
Jun 02, 2015
Lynn
Lynn rated it it was amazing
Sep 26, 2015
Michelle Thompson
Michelle Thompson rated it it was amazing
Oct 17, 2015
Judy
Judy rated it really liked it
Aug 29, 2014
Karen
Karen rated it really liked it
Oct 01, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
  • Making You Mine (You, #2)
  • The Agreement
  • Big Love Abroad (Big Girls Do It, #7)
  • Untitled (Honor, #6)
  • A Lush Kiss of Surrender (Renegade Angels, #2.5)
  • Red Hot Candy
  • Red Hot Obsessions
  • A Cunningham Christmas: A Novella (The Cunningham Family, Book 5.5)
  • Saddles and Sin (Lonesome Point, Texas, #2)
  • Red Hot Lovers
  • Safeword Matte -- In Training (Safeword, #6)
  • Advanced French Kissing (Learning Curves #2)
  • Exploration (The Potential Trilogy #1)
  • Bend, Don't Break (Irrevocable, #2)
  • Dom Wars: Round 3 & 4 (Dom Wars, #3-4)
  • Romancing the Alpha: An Action-Adventure Romance Boxed Set
7201465
Blair Babylon often releases ebooks at a special release-day price of 99c.

To never miss a sale, CLICK HERE: http://smarturl.it/Babylon-Email

Blair Babylon is the nom de plume of an award-winning, USA Today-bestselling author who used to publish literary fiction. Because professional reviews of her other fiction usually included the caveat that there was too much deviant sex and too much interesti
More about Blair Babylon...

Billionaires in Disguise: Lizzy (4 books)
  • Falling Hard (Billionaires in Disguise: Lizzy, #1)
  • Playing Rough / Falling Hard (Billionaires in Disguise: Lizzy, #2)
  • Breaking Rules (Billionaires in Disguise: Lizzy, #3)