Start by marking “Tyrone the Double Dirty Rotten Cheater” as Want to Read:
Tyrone the Double Dirty Rotten Cheater

Tyrone the Double Dirty Rotten Cheater

3.52 of 5 stars 3.52  ·  rating details  ·  33 ratings  ·  8 reviews
Tyrone and Boland are back, and this time, while on a Swamp Island camping trip, Tyrone cheats at meteor bowling and trips little Boland in the dinosaur egg races. But with the help of his dinosaur friends, Boland decides to fight back with a clever plan. Full color.
Published July 1st 1992 by Scholastic (first published 1991)

To ask other readers questions about Tyrone the Double Dirty Rotten Cheater, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Tyrone the Double Dirty Rotten Cheater

Robert Moushon
The following impressions based on the German version of Tyrone the Double Dirty Rotten Cheater.

Wilhelm, H., (1991). Ein dino spielt falsch. Hamburg, Germany : Carlsen. Retrieved on February 4, 2014 from http://www.childrensbooksforever.com/...

Language: Deutsch

Characters: Bronto, a young brontosaurus (protagonist). A group of Bronto’s friends, an eclectic mix of dinosaurs. Rex, the larger tyrannosaur (antagonist).

Setting: Prehistoric forest/jungle/swamp.

Themes: Friendship, Fairness, Bullying.
Bethany
Reading is a HUGE struggle here. We were doing anywhere from 3-5 pages a day with most English books, and that's how this one started off as well. But today, we got into the more exciting part of the book, and suddenly I was hearing "I don't want to read my Turkish book today, I want to finish the English dinosaur book instead!"

Once I picked my jaw up off the floor, I made a deal to cut the agreed-upon number of pages on Turkish reading in half, and once we made it through those, we finished off
Brittany
This is a good book about why cheating is bad, because even if you win the prizes, you lose in the end.
JJ
Sep 25, 2014 JJ rated it 5 of 5 stars
Shelves: children
loved it.
Vee
Yo leí Tairon El Super Tramposo por Hans Wilhelm.
Published by Editorial Andrés Bello.

Note:
Hans Wilhelm has several free children books (pdf) available on Childrens Books Forever in several languages like Spanish, Japanese, French, and German.
Cheryl
Cute and funny. The illustrations are bright & colorful, but I think young fans of dinosaurs might be frustrated that they aren't any sort of accurate.
Michelle Carter
This book is great to show that many times the cheater might when the prize but he also loses his friends and ends up all alone.
Darlene
Jun 04, 2011 Darlene rated it 4 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: Children who have bullies or cheaters in their lives.
Recommended to Darlene by: eBook Freebie
Shelves: children, kindle
Great story; great illustrations.
Ömer Kilim
Ömer Kilim marked it as to-read
Dec 19, 2014
Kim R
Kim R added it
Mar 13, 2014
Monifa Jackson
Monifa Jackson marked it as to-read
Mar 06, 2014
Shweta
Shweta added it
Sep 16, 2013
« previous 1 3 next »
I'll Always Love You I Hate My Bow!  (Hello Reader!, Level 1) Tyrone the Horrible Jesus Wants Me For A Sunbeam I Love School! (Noodles: Scholastic Reader Level 1)