Start by marking “The Accidental Tyrant” as Want to Read:
The Accidental Tyrant

The Accidental Tyrant

Nuclear warfare has left Earth vulnerable and the human population dwindling. Their downfall has been observed by the powerful Holiterian Army and their charismatic leader, Abram, has dark plans for the survivors. The beautiful and head-‐strong Atarah follows him along his twisted path to supremacy and into a world of deceit, violence and tyranny.

In the desperate struggle
Kindle Edition, 1, 166 pages
Published July 16th 2014 by Honeybee Books

To ask other readers questions about The Accidental Tyrant, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Accidental Tyrant

Ross Palmer-willmott
Sep 01, 2014 Ross Palmer-willmott rated it it was amazing
The Accidental Tyrant is a thought provoking, tense and an exciting roller-coaster of a novel!

Starting the novel was the nuclear destruction of Earth, so to say it was action packed from the start would be something of an understatement! The action was constant and with mounting tension I found it nearly impossible to put down this novel.

I found myself really investing in the characters and with them being so fickle and unpredictable I could never feel certain for their safety which again added
Mark Shaw
Nov 08, 2014 Mark Shaw rated it really liked it
This is not the usual genre i like reading,But i really enjoyed this book and thought it was well written.It had a little bit of everything in terms of substance,twist,turns and what happens next! My only complaint is i found the aliens to be too human (sex, traits and emotions) and i would have liked their to have been more of a separation between the humans and aliens.I believe this authors future is very bright,because she has great imagination!
Christy Heron
Oct 12, 2014 Christy Heron rated it it was amazing
This book has it all. And the expertise of the writer hits on all cylinders of emotion. I guess because I love film, I could picture a movie adaption on every page of The Accidental Tyrant.
I apologize if this sounds like I'm a jerk but I was surprised Amelie wrote this strong, rich in SyFy, special story.
It's an insight into what is to come of this fantastic storyteller. Well Done.
Joerg Diehl
Joerg Diehl rated it it was ok
Oct 18, 2015
Jason Pinnington
Jason Pinnington rated it it was amazing
Feb 15, 2015
Kate
Kate rated it it was amazing
Aug 17, 2014
D.E.
D.E. rated it liked it
Jun 13, 2015
Chino
Chino marked it as to-read
Sep 10, 2014
Marnie Eichele
Marnie Eichele marked it as to-read
Oct 22, 2014
Starr Waddell
Starr Waddell marked it as to-read
Feb 18, 2015
Kat
Kat marked it as to-read
Aug 24, 2016