Start by marking “1, 2, 3 Count with Me: An Early Learning Counting Book” as Want to Read:
1, 2, 3 Count with Me: An Early Learning Counting Book

1, 2, 3 Count with Me: An Early Learning Counting Book

it was amazing 5.0  ·  Rating Details ·  2 Ratings  ·  1 Review
This counting picture book features adorable animals and silly rhymes. Each number is spelled and also shown on each page, along with the corresponding number of animals. Perfect for little ones who are learning to count.

Lora Mercado is proud to co-author this book with her young daughter, Samantha, who wrote the rhymes and created the concept for this book. This is Saman
Kindle Edition
Published July 15th 2014 by Marguerite Publishing

To ask other readers questions about 1, 2, 3 Count with Me, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about 1, 2, 3 Count with Me

Carolyn Injoy
I received a free kindle copy of 1, 2, 3 Count with Me: An Early Learning Counting Book by Samantha and Lora Mercado from Amazon in exchange for a fair review. I gave it five stars.

I gave this charming book five stars. The simple drawings appealed to me. My favorite little boy wanted me to read it again & again. He especially liked the colorful animals illustrating the numbers. It is a perfect book for learning to count with bright clear illustrations.

I recommend this for parents, grandpare
AngelMommy
AngelMommy rated it it was amazing
Aug 27, 2014