Start by marking “Where 2 Ways Meet” as Want to Read:
Where 2 Ways Meet

Where 2 Ways Meet

She was equal to almost any task

As part of a skilled medical team, Margot Huntley was sensitive and alert to the needs of her job She had to be--especially since the arrival of Jordan Merrick, the new senior surgeon.

Margot had never forgotten that Jordan once thought himself too good for her. Nor had she forgiven him for callously crushing all the tender feelings she'd nur
Published August 1st 1984 by Harlequin Books (first published January 1984)

To ask other readers questions about Where 2 Ways Meet, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Where 2 Ways Meet

Leona
Aug 15, 2015 Leona rated it really liked it
Shelves: hqn-presents
I enjoyed this older Harley. It is the sequel to Love Is Eternal and, in my opinion, a much better story. Their attraction and love was much more credible. I didn't buy into the love in Love Is Eternal. I thought they would one day end up killing each other. It was nice to see that they actually did get their HEA.
Ipshita
I think that in some ways, this one was better than Love Is Eternal. For one, I really liked Jordan. He was pretty straight-forward and quite caring towards Margot. Margot seemed a little too obsessed with prejudice and couldn't see Jordan's sincerity until near the end. What bothered me was the extremely cheesy exchange after they confess their feelings for each other. However, considering that this was a very old Harlequin novel, it was to be expected. An enjoyable and quick read nonetheless.
Tishke
Aug 14, 2014 Tishke rated it really liked it
I really liked this one. They were from two socioeconomical backgrounds. The resentment felt real. The characters were well developed.The OW and his cow of mother added just enough angst to the story.
Rose
It's odd that I went a number of years with this Harlequin Presents novel (originally written in 1984 - my birthyear!) sitting on my bookshelf after getting it at random at a old library booksale and never thought to pick it up until my curiosity to sit down to read *anything* Harlequin related in full got the best of me. (And I did so with my teeth gritted) I don't care too much for the series of books because they tend to be very formulaic for me, but to Yvonne Whittal's credit, she makes a ...more
sbf20112011
Feb 18, 2013 sbf20112011 rated it really liked it
This was kind of hokey and the social snobbery was too overt to be believable, but it was still a satisfying older romance. With a sneak peek back at the characters from Love Is Eternal.
KC
The book started slow and didn't perk up until halfway through. Much of the beginning focused on Jordan and Margot's professional relationship at the clinic which kept their interaction impersonal. When not working, they bickered constantly with few, if any, pleasant interludes placed in between. So I had a hard time believing in their happy ending. Nor did Jordan impress me as a man very much in love with Margot.

Lack of communication and misunderstandings were the reasons for the tension betwee
Chantal ❄️
Feb 16, 2016 Chantal ❄️ rated it it was amazing
What a great find! Loved it. Hero is really in love the the heroine. The mother in law from hell was ott. She gets tolerable in the end also I got to see Joanna's HEA from YW book Love is eternal. So good to see they had a little girl they called after his mother Serena. I loved it.
Filza
Filza rated it it was ok
Sep 10, 2016
Lexie
Lexie rated it really liked it
Feb 02, 2016
Srivilasica
Srivilasica rated it liked it
Nov 06, 2016
Fre06 Begum
Fre06 Begum rated it liked it
Oct 12, 2015
Ale Snape li
Ale Snape li rated it liked it
Mar 29, 2016
Joli
Joli rated it really liked it
Dec 16, 2015
Sandra Cook
Sandra Cook rated it it was amazing
Sep 19, 2016
Vali
Vali rated it really liked it
Aug 23, 2013
Lynn Smith
Lynn Smith rated it liked it
Apr 03, 2016
Mayara Cordeiro
Mayara Cordeiro rated it really liked it
Mar 14, 2016
Lena Papanikolaou
Lena Papanikolaou rated it it was amazing
Jun 02, 2014
Tia
Tia rated it really liked it
Jun 01, 2015
NINORE
NINORE rated it really liked it
Dec 23, 2013
Lauren
Lauren rated it liked it
Dec 24, 2012
Faltu Fully
Faltu Fully rated it liked it
May 19, 2016
Neferetrose
Neferetrose rated it it was amazing
Oct 07, 2012
Elvia
Elvia rated it liked it
Jan 01, 2016
Mitza101
Mitza101 rated it really liked it
Sep 20, 2012
LLCSpokane
LLCSpokane rated it liked it
Oct 02, 2013
Melinda
Melinda rated it liked it
Feb 18, 2016
Elena Ntzouni
Elena Ntzouni rated it it was amazing
Mar 18, 2015
Michelle
Michelle rated it liked it
Oct 10, 2011
Yvonne Whittal was born and raised in South Africa, the setting of most of her romances. She started writing stories at a young age, but didn't really get serious about writing until after she married and had children. She got many rejection letters from publishers, until a friend who loved romances gave her to encouragement to continue.
More about Yvonne Whittal...