Start by marking “Desert Venom Motorcycle Club: The Complete Novella” as Want to Read:
Desert Venom Motorcycle Club: The Complete Novella

Desert Venom Motorcycle Club: The Complete Novella (Desert Venom Motorcycle Club)

did not like it 1.0  ·  Rating Details ·  1 Rating  ·  1 Review
Good vs Evil with the motor revved up!

An outlaw motorcycle club is stealing innocent young women and selling them to the highest bidder. Someone's got to put a stop to it, enter good guy biker, Isaac Stone. His gang of military-trained volunteers go where the local cops can't to save these girls and bring justice to their captors.

24,000 deliciously naughty words. This co
Published June 20th 2014 by Wild Charm Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Desert Venom Motorcycle Club, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Desert Venom Motorcycle Club

Mo_Better
Oct 13, 2014 Mo_Better rated it did not like it
Shelves: dnf
This is without a doubt one of the worst things I have ever read. The situations are contrived. The characters are flat and one-dimensional. The story is beyond awkward and disjointed. Absolutely terrible!
Aղցela W.
Aղցela W. marked it as to-read
Jul 24, 2014
Kim
Kim marked it as to-read
Nov 11, 2014
Beiza
Beiza added it
Dec 06, 2015

Jill Soffalot, get it? It's Jack Soffalot, only for chicks! Prim, prissy, high school biology teacher by day, filthy kink-pusher by night... Does life get any better than this? My students would NEVER in a million years think that I even have sex, much less that I know way more about it than they do. HA!

I build DNA models upon request.
More about Jill Soffalot...

Desert Venom Motorcycle Club (4 books)
  • Desert Venom Motorcycle Club: Part 1: Dirty Deeds (Motorcycle Club Erotica, Reluctant Breeding)
  • Desert Venom Motorcycle Club: Part 2: Blown Away