Start by marking “The Gamer (The Mansion Series, #1)” as Want to Read:
The Gamer (The Mansion Series, #1)

The Gamer (The Mansion Series, #1)

This story contains sexually graphic and explicit material. If you are offended by sexually explicit stories, please read no further. Includes references to BDSM, D/s, unsafe sexual practices, M/F, F/F, and M/F/F. This story is NOT suitable for minors.

The Mansion Series - Episode 1: The Gamer

Nick Fletcher was a hard-working businessman who had risen through the ranks unt
Kindle Edition, Second Edition, 143 pages
Published June 27th 2014

To ask other readers questions about The Gamer, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Gamer

Trish Bedroom Bookworms
**originally posted at Bedroom Bookworms**
The Gamer was an ARC that I was unsure about. The author offered the first books for review and I somehow came away with the impression that the series was one story being told in installments. I was fortunately mistaken. I prefer self-contained stories, or at least a logical breaking point between books.
The Gamer is definitely a self-contained story. Unfortunately it wasn’t the romance that I was hoping for. This is more of a fetish book than a romance
L.M. Mountford
Sep 10, 2014 L.M. Mountford rated it really liked it
This is an interesting read, not really my cup of tea as i'm not really a fan of domination, but an interesting read all the same. It's something you can read in a day and still feel satisfied. There is lots of sex, it's quick and to the point, but entertaining. The character's do develop, sometimes a little too quickly in my opinion but that's just it's nothing that takes from the experience. What I really like though is the Male character, as you can plainly see how the effect of his off-page ...more
Heidi Lis
Jul 19, 2014 Heidi Lis rated it it was amazing
Nick Fletcher is a man on a mission. He was burned by the one he loved.....his wife. His world fell apart and then it took a wild trip. Now he is a successful businessman...He is in charge...He takes what he wants...when he wants..He's made his mark on the gaming world, now he works hard and plays harder.....The Dom' in him comes out to play...and play often he does.

Enter Kaycee Mitchell, leaves her job...and Gamer Girl Press is her new blog. This new life takes a whole new path that will have h
Becca Sellers
Oct 29, 2014 Becca Sellers rated it really liked it
Nick is a dominant and not afraid of who knows this fact. Kaycee is a hardworking woman that is trying to get her blog to the top of the list. Kaycee will do whatever it takes to make it to the top, and feels that Nick will provide the map. A member of the illustrious group called the Mansion, Nick is sex personified in Kaycee's opinion and the sparks fly when the two of them meet.

I did enjoy this book but it took me a little while to warm up to Nick but I felt that Kaycee was definitely likable
Renee
Oct 08, 2014 Renee rated it really liked it
This was an ARC book and though I'm not into gaming, the gaming lingo and the business of it-- for me kind of bore me. As much as I tried getting into it...I could not. I couldn't get much into Nick Fletcher as not much description about him plus I didn't like his nastiness. The f/f was not for me or even a three some. I wanted a love story. I didn't get that here. Then two years later...they're married...what? Left out the love for each other, the romance...good writing...less gaming more ...more
Confident Adult
Jan 13, 2016 Confident Adult rated it it was amazing
I loved this book and the characters, not only did it have plenty of erotic moments it is a really good story, great content and believable characters, so for me it had everything to keep me hooked until the end and on to the next book.
I'm hooked on Kassandra Wyldes' books.
Joni Simpson Foster
Joni Simpson Foster rated it it was amazing
Apr 22, 2016
Sylvia
Sylvia marked it as to-read
Jul 01, 2014
☆ Aimetz
☆ Aimetz marked it as to-read
Jul 03, 2014
Sitahiri
Sitahiri marked it as to-read
Jul 03, 2014
Paula Antunovich
Paula Antunovich marked it as to-read
Aug 08, 2014
Jen Wildner
Jen Wildner marked it as to-read
Aug 26, 2014
Cindi
Cindi marked it as to-read
Sep 10, 2014
Christine Gabriel
Christine Gabriel marked it as to-read
Sep 10, 2014
Tina Harris
Tina Harris marked it as to-read
Sep 29, 2014
T.A. McKay
T.A. McKay marked it as to-read
Oct 20, 2014
Reem Ehab
Reem Ehab marked it as to-read
Oct 29, 2014
Cassandra Love
Cassandra Love marked it as to-read
Mar 23, 2015
Kirsten
Kirsten marked it as to-read
Mar 23, 2015
Jonmontanavega
Jonmontanavega marked it as to-read
Sep 13, 2015
Ian Donnelly
Ian Donnelly marked it as to-read
Jan 31, 2016
Beiza
Beiza added it
Mar 08, 2016
Vanessa
Vanessa marked it as to-read
Apr 27, 2016
Holly
Holly added it
Oct 23, 2016
8342033
Sign up for my newsletter, get free books, and get more information at my website: KWylde.com.
More about Kassandra Wylde...