Start by marking “Humanities: Who Put People on Earth?: The True Origin of Humanity (eBooklet) (Humanities, UFO, Sumerians, Ancient History)” as Want to Read:

3.17  ·  Rating Details ·  6 Ratings  ·  1 Review
Have You Ever Wondered How We Really Came to Be on Earth?
And God said, "Let us make man in our image..."

Many of us were taught bible stories as children, indoctrinated by the beliefs held by the elders around us, who had been indoctrinated by the elders around them.

Have you ever wondered if maybe they were wrong?

Who Put People on Earth? is an informative eBooklet by worl
Published May 6th 2014

To ask other readers questions about Humanities, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Humanities

Regsmith
May 21, 2015 Regsmith rated it did not like it
This author sure thinks a lot of himself

I started reading this book thinking it would be interesting. How wrong I w s. This author is full of his own self importance and rants and raves as if he is God himself.
I finally decided not to waste more time in trying to figure out what he was trying to say.
All I got out of this was not an opinion piece but one man's self importance as if he and only he knew the answer to everything and that anyone else who had an opinion was viewed by the author as "ir
Timothy Aldred
May 24, 2014 Timothy Aldred rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Anthony Calderon
Anthony Calderon rated it really liked it
Oct 26, 2015
Ed Dingo
Ed Dingo rated it liked it
Oct 04, 2015
lee
lee rated it liked it
Mar 03, 2016
Vikas Goyal
Vikas Goyal rated it liked it
Nov 26, 2016
Connie
Connie marked it as to-read
May 25, 2014
Katy
Katy is currently reading it
Jul 18, 2014
Elena
Elena marked it as to-read
Sep 20, 2014
Kim Zwart
Kim Zwart marked it as to-read
Oct 26, 2014
Joseph Johnson
Joseph Johnson marked it as to-read
Dec 23, 2014
Montzalee Wittmann
Montzalee Wittmann marked it as to-read
Mar 27, 2016
Helene Irma der Stepanian
Helene Irma der Stepanian is currently reading it
Apr 01, 2016
Lezli B. Scott
Lezli B. Scott marked it as to-read
Jul 28, 2016
John Woodcox
John Woodcox marked it as to-read
Aug 16, 2016
Vinayak Kadu
Vinayak Kadu is currently reading it
Oct 15, 2016
At the tender age of seven, Timothy Aldred accepted Jesus Christ as his Lord and Savior. After more than fifty years in the dark, he discovered the light of mankind's true origins. Today his life is dedicated to sharing the truth as passionately as he once shared the lie. Timothy is the author of 6 STEPS TO RELIGIOUS FREEDOM, BAMBOOZLED! Besieged By Lies, Man Never a Sinner: How World Leaders Use ...more
More about Timothy Aldred...