Start by marking “Splintered Hearts: The New Hope Trilogy (Splintered Hearts, #1, 1.5, 2)” as Want to Read:
Splintered Hearts: The New Hope Trilogy (Splintered Hearts, #1, 1.5, 2)

Splintered Hearts: The New Hope Trilogy (Splintered Hearts #1, 1.5, 2)

The entire sexy and emotional New Hope Trilogy—UNBREAK ME, STOLEN WISHES, and WISH I MAY—now packaged in the Splintered Hearts bundle.

UNBREAK ME
Twenty-one year old college dropout Maggie Thompson returns home to be a bridesmaid in her ex-fiancé’s wedding to her sister. Maggie hopes to salvage her long-tarnished reputation and strained relationship with her family, but fin
Published July 12th 2014 by Ever After, LLC (first published July 11th 2014)

To ask other readers questions about Splintered Hearts, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Splintered Hearts

Danielle Schaaf
Aug 04, 2014 Danielle Schaaf rated it it was amazing
Shelves: read-2014
What a great box set! It is such a thrill to be able to read all about the characters of New Hope all in one place. I can honestly say that I felt every word and emotion of the characters, even when I wanted to scream or throw my kindle. It is wonderful to go back to seeing Will and Cally in high school and getting the history between the characters that were mentioned in the spin off series (Here and Now), which I read before this. I fell in love with Will and his dedication to Cally. Asher was ...more
Mary S
Jul 21, 2014 Mary S rated it it was amazing
Unbreak Me

10 STARS!!
Such a great series all in one. I love all the stories about Asher, Maggie, Cally and William. William is my star:) It starts out with a bang, or should I say a ghastly putrid stench as William and Maggie's sister Krystal wedding begins. As Maggie views the carnage, her eyes land upon Logan Asher, as Maggie says a "poster bou for bad boy." We learn quickly how hot Logan is! Maggie tells William he is her date and the fireworks begin. I enjoy the POV through each of the charac
Keatyn's Mommy
Jul 13, 2015 Keatyn's Mommy rated it it was amazing
Wow!!! I read the most recent book in the series and just had to start from the beginning.

Maggie's book breaks my heart but I'm a softy I guess. Labeled the town slut she returns home for her sisters wedding.

Asher is trying to keep on the straight and narrow while in New Hope. Will Finding each other was the best thing for both of them.

Will has always loved Maggie and wants to save her. Can he keep her?

Loved this Love Triangle

Lexi has stolen my heart and is now on my one click list
Shevella Rumph
May 16, 2015 Shevella Rumph rated it it was amazing
Lexi Lexi Lexi

Five stars just aren't enough this trilogy has been so good oh my holy. I loved each story but the last two just pulled at my heart, I am so glad William got his happy ending and Cally, this girl is really my heart was so full for everything she had to endure just WOW. Absolutely loved it all so just like all the other books that I've read by you I am giving this 5 fantabulous,amazing stars.
Kristin Seidel
Jul 20, 2016 Kristin Seidel rated it really liked it
Love for the New Hope friends and family!

Lexi Ryan did a great job helping me fall in love with New Hope and its residents. Crazy twists, sad situations and finding your true love at its finest. Sexy. Sexy. Sexy!! Made me tingle too many times to count!!!
Meckesha Booher
Sep 19, 2014 Meckesha Booher rated it it was amazing
This series was absolutely amazing. This is the first book that I have read from this author and definitely not the last. This author definitely has talent. It kept my attention from the very beginning and I had trouble putting it down. Definitely a must read.
Carol
Jun 05, 2015 Carol rated it it was amazing
Splintered Hearts Trilogy

Several books, struggling stories, I acne, heartbreak, then finding that you can love, and trust again. These are great stories, was hooked on the very 1 st one, great read.
Lee Polizzi
Mar 23, 2015 Lee Polizzi rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed this series. It was definitely page turning for me. Ready to read the next in the series and then finish the second book in Lizzy and Sam's story.
Amy
Amy rated it liked it
Sep 22, 2014
Debbie Messenger
Debbie Messenger rated it it was amazing
Jan 27, 2015
aj
aj rated it it was amazing
Mar 28, 2015
Kelly
Kelly rated it really liked it
Nov 16, 2014
Bonie Catron
Bonie Catron rated it really liked it
Apr 06, 2015
Kinsey Faucette
Kinsey Faucette rated it really liked it
Nov 24, 2014
Anne-marie Barker
Anne-marie Barker rated it it was amazing
Jul 31, 2015
Wendy Hodges
Wendy Hodges rated it it was amazing
Nov 29, 2014
Jennifer Severs-dukes
Jennifer Severs-dukes rated it it was amazing
Feb 25, 2015
Colleen
Colleen rated it it was amazing
Sep 22, 2014
Dolores Misko
Dolores Misko rated it it was amazing
Jan 08, 2015
Natasha Green
Natasha Green rated it really liked it
Feb 25, 2016
Heather
Heather rated it it was amazing
Jan 16, 2015
Betsy Jauregui
Betsy Jauregui rated it it was amazing
May 11, 2015
Kayleigh Laight
Kayleigh Laight rated it liked it
Mar 01, 2015
Sarah - Books to Breathe
Sarah - Books to Breathe rated it it was amazing
Apr 07, 2015
Brittany Waters
Brittany Waters rated it really liked it
Aug 13, 2014
Kim
Kim rated it it was amazing
Jul 08, 2016
Grace Ann M
Grace Ann M rated it really liked it
Sep 22, 2016
Phillipa
Phillipa rated it really liked it
Aug 08, 2015
Amanda
Amanda rated it it was amazing
Feb 20, 2015
Jacque
Jacque rated it it was amazing
Oct 27, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 next »
  • No Regrets Trilogy Box Set (No Regrets, #0.5-2)
  • Knox: Complete Series (Knox, #1-4)
  • Rich Man's Deception: Complete Boxed Set
  • Courting Abby
  • Great Bear Inn (Alpha Werebears, #1)
  • The Billionaires Club: The Complete Series
  • Saving Forever - Part 5 (Saving Forever, #5)
  • Master of Hearts
  • Be Your Everything (Learning to Let Go, #4)
  • Third Degree (The Diamond Brides, #5)
  • Beautifully Awake & Beautifully Done: The Box Set
  • New Adult Romance Boxed Set (The Addicted To You Collection)
  • The Rich Boys Club (The Millionaire and Billionaire Men of Romance)
  • Sexual Misconduct - The Complete Series: Volume I, II, and III
  • Sweetest Seductions (Contemporary Romance Box Set)
  • Shades of Surrender: Fifty by Fifty #4: A Billionaire Romance Boxed Set
  • Cowboy Jackpot: St. Patrick's Day
  • Made For Sin: 10 Wicked Reads of Bad Boys, Billionaires, and Bikers
New York Times and USA Today bestselling romance author Lexi Ryan’s novels have been described as intense, emotional, and wickedly sexy. A former college professor, she now writes full-time from her home in Indiana, where she lives with her husband, two children, and a neurotic dog. Find her on Facebook or Twitter to chat about books, TV, and her children’s latest antics.
More about Lexi Ryan...

Splintered Hearts (3 books)
  • Unbreak Me (Splintered Hearts, #1)
  • Stolen Wishes (Splintered Hearts, #1.5)
  • Wish I May (Splintered Hearts, #2)