Destiny (Trinity, #3)

Destiny (Trinity #3)

3.89 of 5 stars 3.89  ·  rating details  ·  778 ratings  ·  12 reviews
The spellbinding final installment of Trinity.

The Paladin are reunited in the Heartwood and the Trinity is revealed at last. But what is the key to the secret which will unlock their power?

Tor and Alyssa are surrounded by danger. Their old enemy, Goth, is free to cause pain and suffering wherever he goes, whilst Alyssa's nemesis, Xantia, returns to haunt her. Meanwhile, th...more
Published (first published April 1st 2010)

Emily
Matt
The ending to the Trinity Trilogy wasn't as captivating as the other two books. I felt there was too much of a sense of finality, and while I feel the ending seemed nice, I would have preferred one where we got introduced to the reborn characters properly.

All in all, a wonderful trilogy.
Barbara
This was a re-read and I'm damned glad I did re-read the trilogy when I did. In spite of the head-hopping I thoroughly enjoyed this trilogy again and some of the scenes gave me a good kick up the backside with regard to my own WIP - thanks Fiona!
Taf
wow wow wow and wow again.A must read
Katri
It was a flat ending to a flat series. I did find the world sucking me in and I only wished the writing and the stories would've been more intriguing.
Tenae Hunt
At least now I've crossed this off the list of series I need to complete. I think I'll go curl up in the foetal position and cry over lost potential.
Margareth8537
Once I have started a series it has to be pretty bad for me not to finish it. This isn't that bad, but it isn't the best!
E'lyne
Loved the ending! Amazingly well written. and now starts my hunt to find Fiona's other books! :)
Mary
The end of another enjoyable story by Fiona McIntosh. Looking forward to the next.
Fergus Smith
good book let down by its ending very short and predictable final few chapters
Mai-ana
Really enjoyed this.
Rhonda
Loved the series
Jessica
Jessica marked it as to-read
Jul 22, 2014
Moffatleone
Moffatleone is currently reading it
Jul 14, 2014
Stacey Corrin
Stacey Corrin marked it as to-read
Jul 05, 2014
  • The Gods of Amyrantha (Tide Lords, #2)
  • The Shadow of Tyr (Mirage Makers, #2)
  • Weatherwitch (The Crowthistle Chronicles, #3)
  • The Heart of Stars (Rhiannon's Ride #3)
  • The Alchemist's Key
  • The Way Between the Worlds (The View from the Mirror, #4)
Fiona writes best selling historical adventure-romance alongside the heroic-romantic, often brutal, fantasy she built her career upon. She lives in Australia but frequently roams the world meticulously researching the locations and gathering material for her historical novels that have international settings. Her books are published worldwide and in various languages.
Her most recent historical fi...more
More about Fiona McIntosh...
Myrren's Gift (The Quickening, #1) Bridge of Souls (The Quickening, #3) Blood and Memory (The Quickening, #2) Royal Exile (Valisar, #1) Odalisque (Percheron, #1)