Start by marking “Love's Labors Tossed: Trust and the Final Fling (Trust Williams Trilogy)” as Want to Read:
Love's Labors Tossed: Trust and the Final Fling (Trust Williams Trilogy)

Love's Labors Tossed: Trust and the Final Fling (Trust Williams Trilogy #3)

Published March 1st 2000 by Deseret Book Co

To ask other readers questions about Love's Labors Tossed, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Love's Labors Tossed

Bethany
Jun 17, 2014 Bethany rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: Those familiar with LDS culture
I find it hard to dislike this book- I love the kooky small town, and its inhabitants. I love Trust for his love of the town. I read Bitten: A Romantic Comedy first- not knowing that it was only 2/3rds of a trilogy and was so completely thrilled when I found a copy of the 3rd part. Robert Farrell Smith is so very talented- he has painted a picture of Thelma's way perfectly. It is well worth the buy, it will keep you laughing and warm your soul.

Also here's the synopsis you could find on the back
Susan
May 16, 2015 Susan rated it liked it
Shelves: lds-novels
This is the last of the Trust Williams trilogy. It's totally outlandish and good for many laughs. It also explains brotherly love in a very effective way. I enjoyed these books.
Nov 07, 2009 Sarah rated it really liked it
This is the 3rd book in the "Trust Williams Trilogy". The book Bitten combined the first two books. So if you wonder at the end of Bitten, how does it end? Here is the ending. It's not as funny because it's missing a lot of the characters that made Bitten so funny. But it still is a delight.
Emmy
Jun 12, 2015 Emmy rated it it was amazing
It was really good. The excitement was up the whole time, at least I thought so!
Alyssa
Dec 10, 2008 Alyssa rated it it was amazing
this is a wonderful book of how everything can seem perfect and then be ruined in the next second. it shows you selfishness and love. this book also displays foolishness and heart break and how one thing can ruin someone's life forever.
Marianne
Mar 10, 2012 Marianne rated it liked it
Final book of the series. Same crazy silliness as the previous books. Although I couldn't read this kind of thing on a regular basis. Sometimes it is kind of fun to delve into book filled with silly people.
Lisa
Feb 29, 2012 Lisa rated it really liked it
Shelves: fiction, lds
I think Robert Farrell Smith is hillarious! If you liked "Baptists at Our BBQ" this trilogy is like that. Laugh out loud funny! I needed a good laugh and was glad I finally finished up this series.
Jeannette Black
Sep 01, 2008 Jeannette Black rated it really liked it
Having read the first two in this series I was excited to finish. It held up to the expectations of the first two. A very fun and easy read about completely quirky and crazy people.
Kaylee D
Jul 23, 2010 Kaylee D rated it really liked it
Finally, a book with LDS humor that isn't cheesy, etc... at least in my opinion :) *My sister prefers a compilation of this entire trilogy. It has a different title: Bitten
Susan
Nov 09, 2009 Susan rated it it was amazing
Loved it! The town is so involved in its own politics, Trust is striking out with Grace, will they even notice the Girth River is rising? It was a great ending to the trilogy.
Tiff
Mar 04, 2008 Tiff rated it it was amazing
This is the thid book in the trilogy and I actually read it first, before I knew about the other two.
These books are really fun to read
Heather
Aug 07, 2013 Heather rated it it was ok
The characters in these books are so stereotypical that they are funny. The books are a parody on life with some kindness mixed in.
Raymond Spitzer
May 07, 2011 Raymond Spitzer rated it really liked it
Good conclusion to the Trust Williams trilogy. I enjoyed Smith's sense of humor and good clean fun.
Melissa
Apr 01, 2010 Melissa rated it liked it
Shelves: lds-fiction
Trust is a funny character.

This final book was a bit slower reading for me, but a fun end to the story.
Joleen
Apr 11, 2008 Joleen added it
I have never gotten past the 1st page, I can't find #2, so I have no idea what has happened since #1!
Lauralee
Aug 31, 2010 Lauralee rated it really liked it
The sequel to "Bitten." Not as hilarious as the original, but still be prepared to laugh out loud.
Jun 11, 2011 Jennifer rated it really liked it
Cute series. Silly, but funny, with lots of quirky characters.
Brillare
May 13, 2008 Brillare rated it really liked it
Very funny - a laugh out loud type of book.
Christi
Jul 07, 2011 Christi rated it it was ok
Shelves: own
silly and quick. fun.
Kate
Jun 22, 2008 Kate rated it really liked it
Same as first and second.
Jonah Aitchison
Jonah Aitchison rated it it was amazing
Aug 31, 2016
Chareen Lauritzen
Chareen Lauritzen is currently reading it
Sep 20, 2016
Britney
Britney marked it as to-read
Aug 30, 2016
Laralyn
Laralyn rated it it was ok
Aug 12, 2016
Kyle Peterson
Kyle Peterson marked it as to-read
Aug 09, 2016
Michelle
Michelle marked it as to-read
Jul 16, 2016
Abby Thorne
Abby Thorne rated it liked it
May 18, 2016
Christin Swayze
Christin Swayze rated it it was amazing
May 12, 2016
Julie
Julie added it
May 02, 2016
  • Into the Light (sequel to Out of Darkness)
  • Sorcerers and Seers (Tennis Shoes #11)
  • Bullies in the Headlights
  • Love on the Run
  • Be Thou An Example
  • Things As They Really Are
  • The Three Gifts of Christmas (Byrnehouse-Davies & Hamilton Saga, #3)
  • Before the Dawn
  • Ashley and Jen
  • Kate's Turn
  • Chicken Soup for the Single's Soul (Chicken Soup for the Soul (Paperback Health Communications))
  • Daughters of God
  • Power of Deliverance (The Promised Land, #2)

Trust Williams Trilogy (3 books)
  • All is Swell: Trust in Thelma's Way
  • Falling for Grace: Trust at the End of the World (Trust Williams Trilogy)