Start by marking “Love's Labors Tossed: Trust and the Final Fling (Trust Williams Trilogy)” as Want to Read:
Love's Labors Tossed: Trust and the Final Fling (Trust Williams Trilogy)

Love's Labors Tossed: Trust and the Final Fling (Trust Williams Trilogy #3)

3.97 of 5 stars 3.97  ·  rating details  ·  241 ratings  ·  19 reviews
Published March 1st 2000 by Deseret Book Co

To ask other readers questions about Love's Labors Tossed, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Love's Labors Tossed

Bethany
Jun 17, 2014 Bethany rated it 4 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: Those familiar with LDS culture
I find it hard to dislike this book- I love the kooky small town, and its inhabitants. I love Trust for his love of the town. I read Bitten: A Romantic Comedy first- not knowing that it was only 2/3rds of a trilogy and was so completely thrilled when I found a copy of the 3rd part. Robert Farrell Smith is so very talented- he has painted a picture of Thelma's way perfectly. It is well worth the buy, it will keep you laughing and warm your soul.

Also here's the synopsis you could find on the back
Susan
This is the last of the Trust Williams trilogy. It's totally outlandish and good for many laughs. It also explains brotherly love in a very effective way. I enjoyed these books.
This is the 3rd book in the "Trust Williams Trilogy". The book Bitten combined the first two books. So if you wonder at the end of Bitten, how does it end? Here is the ending. It's not as funny because it's missing a lot of the characters that made Bitten so funny. But it still is a delight.
Alyssa
this is a wonderful book of how everything can seem perfect and then be ruined in the next second. it shows you selfishness and love. this book also displays foolishness and heart break and how one thing can ruin someone's life forever.
Marianne
Final book of the series. Same crazy silliness as the previous books. Although I couldn't read this kind of thing on a regular basis. Sometimes it is kind of fun to delve into book filled with silly people.
Lisa
I think Robert Farrell Smith is hillarious! If you liked "Baptists at Our BBQ" this trilogy is like that. Laugh out loud funny! I needed a good laugh and was glad I finally finished up this series.
Jeannette Black
Having read the first two in this series I was excited to finish. It held up to the expectations of the first two. A very fun and easy read about completely quirky and crazy people.
Kaylee D
Finally, a book with LDS humor that isn't cheesy, etc... at least in my opinion :) *My sister prefers a compilation of this entire trilogy. It has a different title: Bitten
Susan
Loved it! The town is so involved in its own politics, Trust is striking out with Grace, will they even notice the Girth River is rising? It was a great ending to the trilogy.
Tiff
This is the thid book in the trilogy and I actually read it first, before I knew about the other two.
These books are really fun to read
Heather
The characters in these books are so stereotypical that they are funny. The books are a parody on life with some kindness mixed in.
Raymond Spitzer
Good conclusion to the Trust Williams trilogy. I enjoyed Smith's sense of humor and good clean fun.
Melissa
Trust is a funny character.

This final book was a bit slower reading for me, but a fun end to the story.
Joleen
Apr 11, 2008 Joleen added it
I have never gotten past the 1st page, I can't find #2, so I have no idea what has happened since #1!
Lauralee
The sequel to "Bitten." Not as hilarious as the original, but still be prepared to laugh out loud.
Cute series. Silly, but funny, with lots of quirky characters.
Brillare
Very funny - a laugh out loud type of book.
Christi
Jul 07, 2011 Christi rated it 2 of 5 stars
Shelves: own
silly and quick. fun.
Kate
Same as first and second.
Abdmoody
Abdmoody marked it as to-read
Apr 26, 2015
Emma
Emma marked it as to-read
Mar 17, 2015
Leslie Day
Leslie Day marked it as to-read
Jan 18, 2015
Katelyn
Katelyn is currently reading it
Apr 03, 2015
Margo
Margo added it
Nov 14, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 next »
  • Out of Darkness (Volume 1)
  • Love on the Run
  • Sorcerers and Seers (Tennis Shoes, #11)
  • Bullies in the Headlights
  • Be Thou An Example
  • Kate's Turn
  • Things As They Really Are
  • Home for Christmas (Byrnehouse-Davies & Hamilton Saga, #8)
  • Ashley and Jen
  • Chicken Soup for the Single's Soul (Chicken Soup for the Soul (Paperback Health Communications))
  • Power of Deliverance (The Promised Land, #2)
  • Before the Dawn
  • Holy Bible: New Testament: The King James Version (Everyman's Library)

Trust Williams Trilogy (3 books)
  • All is Swell: Trust in Thelma's Way
  • Falling for Grace: Trust at the End of the World (Trust Williams Trilogy)
Baptists at Our Barbecue All is Swell: Trust in Thelma's Way Bitten: A Romantic Comedy Falling for Grace: Trust at the End of the World (Trust Williams Trilogy) For Time & All Absurdity