Love Cards: What Your Birthday Reveals about You and Your Personal Relationships

4.34 of 5 stars 4.34  ·  rating details  ·  44 ratings  ·  10 reviews
Your birthdate reveals more about you than you might imagine.
Did you ever wonder why some people are afraid of commitment and others always put work before love? Is the woman you met last night right for you? Why does your spouse put household chores before sex? Why is your best friend an incurable romantic?
The newly discovered fortune telling system in Love Cards offers...more
Paperback, Second Edition, 384 pages
Published February 1st 2004 by Sourcebooks (first published January 28th 1994)

Michelle
The companion book to Destiny Cards, here you can find out how you relate to others. With two birthdates, you can score you and your partner and see what kind of match you make. Some people may not believe in metaphysics, but when I see that my husband and I score the highest mark - an off the chart 11 out of 10 - I tend to pay closer attention to this esoteric science.
Tamara
I have so much fun with this book.....enjoy looking up everyone's cards and discussing it.

Someone gave me this book - probably never would have read it otherwise.

I'm a 5 of diamonds.
Elise Love
Fascinating insights on how individuals navigate the world and interact with each other. Continue to learn from reading. More a reference book than a one-time read.
Ariel
Aug 29, 2013 Ariel added it
I registered a book at BookCrossing.com!
Anna Ladd
Fascinating reading. Kind of hard to deny what's in there, based on the people I know. Still pondering that one.
Estella
how to understand relationships; above all it's all about a book for research and consultation.
Shannette Slaughter
This book is better that most Astrological systems. we have a special alkebulanbooks.com
Michele Jensen
Some books just don't work electronically, this is one of them. Buy the hard copy.
Lynn
I read this over and over and everytime am amazed at what I missed out before.
Kat
a new twist on horoscopes, fun
Cory Errasti
Cory Errasti marked it as to-read
Jul 17, 2014
Lindsey
Lindsey marked it as to-read
Jul 16, 2014
Andrew Lapena
Andrew Lapena is currently reading it
Jun 05, 2014
Anna Sim
Anna Sim marked it as to-read
May 22, 2014
Joeline Foo
Joeline Foo is currently reading it
May 18, 2014
Jennifer marked it as to-read
May 17, 2014
Nahuel
Nahuel marked it as to-read
May 09, 2014
Angie Solorio
Angie Solorio marked it as to-read
Mar 15, 2014
Annelize Van dyk
Annelize Van dyk marked it as to-read
Mar 10, 2014
Karen Carmack
Karen Carmack marked it as to-read
Feb 27, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Cards of Your Destiny: What Your Birthday Reveals about You & Your Past, Present & Future Destiny Cards: Look Into Your Past, Present and Future Your Birthday, Your Card Encuentra tu Alma Gemela: descubre el secreto de tus relaciones formales, profesionales y sentimentales