Start by marking “Zero Defect” as Want to Read:
Zero Defect

Zero Defect

He is a young programmer, filled with vigor and hope. He has, the job he likes and the girl he is in love with. But his life turns on its head when his boss cheats him by claiming the ownership of his "creation" (an ingenuous software program).

Suddenly, the girl, Ishikia, he loves, moves away, and he finds himself alone struggling against all the strangeness of the world.
Published July 13th 2014 by Puffin Publications

To ask other readers questions about Zero Defect, please sign up.

R.k. Bisht No I don't think so. I found it on amazon kindle though... http://www.amazon.in/dp/B00LQNOGDC

You can use an android kindle app to read it.
2 States by Chetan BhagatI Too Had a Love Story by Ravinder SinghThe 3 Mistakes of My Life by Chetan BhagatThe Immortals of Meluha by Amish TripathiRevolution 2020 by Chetan Bhagat
Indian Books - Fiction
17th out of 751 books — 2,182 voters
The Kite Runner by Khaled HosseiniA Thousand Splendid Suns by Khaled HosseiniA Fine Balance by Rohinton MistryThe God of Small Things by Arundhati RoyThe Namesake by Jhumpa Lahiri
Best South Asian Fiction
41st out of 507 books — 1,622 voters

More lists with this book...

Indra Negi
Jul 16, 2014 Indra Negi rated it it was amazing
Recommended ! a definite read for every software professional or anyone who wants to become one! ... and a must must read if you ever hated your boss :) lol
Raghu Shastri
Aug 31, 2014 Raghu Shastri rated it it was amazing
Shelves: top-thrillers
Fast paced and entertaining. I couldn't keep it down till I finished it - two nights straight. I'd bet you'd do the same once you pick it up...

Too bad ZD is not available on paper back yet. I messaged the author and he said it's going to be exclusive to kindle atleast for a while. That's bad because I like stock books that I like build my own personal library. Borrow it or kindle it if I like it I got to have it. Let's hope the paperback comes soon.
Vibha Saxena
Sep 02, 2014 Vibha Saxena rated it it was amazing
A daring first novel which goes against the conventions and challenges the norm of our society, and our shared believes.
Zulfi Ahmed
Sep 01, 2014 Zulfi Ahmed rated it it was amazing
Shelves: intense-reads
I want to kiss those hands... it sounds crazy I know but I just finished book I couldn't shake the feeling, I came straight here and saw what people are talking about the book.

Saying this was "amazing" or "great" is just gross understatement. This was awesomest of the awesome. It left that feeling inside me, I donno but I like those people who get totally absorbed by the book and not the other way around. Ofcourse not everybook can do this but only a few and this one seemed to do the trick on m
Håkan Stenbom
Jul 17, 2014 Håkan Stenbom rated it it was amazing
Just excellent!!
Marilu Jovi
Jul 15, 2014 Marilu Jovi rated it it was amazing
surprised me ! funny, smart and suspenseful ! thoroughly entertaining !
Sandeep Nair
Aug 22, 2014 Sandeep Nair rated it it was amazing
Shelves: must-read
Loved it. Fast pace and interesting.
Ramona Matta
Aug 30, 2014 Ramona Matta rated it really liked it
Zero Defect is a man's long journey in search of true love, a successful career and most importantly his own living identity. I loved the author's sense of humor and storytelling as he blends the elements of adventure, romance and suspense all in one.
C.s. Forster
Aug 29, 2014 C.s. Forster rated it it was amazing
What an interesting story, well written and well paced. It has all the elements one is looking for in a good book. well developed character, interesting story line, mystery and romance.
If you are looking for something different to read, something that is not the usual well worn plot, than this is the book for you.
Antwayn Spencer
Aug 29, 2014 Antwayn Spencer rated it it was amazing
It really takes a good fiction book to hook me in. This book kept me hooked! I could not wait to see what would happen next. The character are very well developed, and the love story portion of the book is compelling. Must read!
Shekar Hariharan
Dec 01, 2014 Shekar Hariharan rated it did not like it
I honestly couldn't finish the book because I was afraid that I will loose my sense of grammar and english if I continue any more. I think the author had a good plot and way of taking the story ahead, but then it appeared to me as if it was never even once reviewed after it was written the first time!! It is full of grammatical, structural as well as typographical errors. Not sure if its only with the Kindle edition I had, but I sure couldn't continue concentrating half way through!
Maverick
Jul 18, 2014 Maverick rated it it was amazing
this is the best book ever i read it 3 times everytime it come and get me .... it a number 1 book in the worl i love it you cant go wrong by reading this book ohhYESSS THIS IS THE BEST EVER SEEN YOU DIDNT READ THIS YOUR LATE YOU GOT TO SEE THIS big time loookkk click read now it the number1 stunna big time a book to fall down in love with reading is so good all read it all my life every day lika a bible(less)
Salman Shaikh
where can i get this book on paper plsssss
M B
Oct 02, 2016 M B rated it did not like it
First of all i m quite generous in giving rating.

Regarding this novel, it started very well and suddenly u lost the track and whole story( No story?) going downwards without any direction.

I Still don't understand why so many ppl gave 5* rating.
Pravin Chandrasekharan
May 07, 2015 Pravin Chandrasekharan rated it did not like it
Shelves: 2015-read
Remarkable nostalgic narration of Pune and about IT life. But the plot in itself is jumbled and confusing.The story jumps between scenes and characters in between paragraphs of a single chapter, which is kind of annoying.On top of it,there are tons of typo and grammatical mistakes(atleast in Kindle edition that i read).Hope an effort will be made to review the whole script for the future editions. Unfortunately, not a book of my choice.
Pradeep jha
Aug 28, 2015 Pradeep jha rated it did not like it
I had to force myself to read this book after few pages. This is total crap. It is based on IT so I was able to identify few things but other than that it's a total waste of time.
The story is so confusing people keep coming and keep on disappearing. I don't know how people gave it 5 stars.
Abhay Verma
May 28, 2015 Abhay Verma rated it did not like it
I'm not usually as critical, but this is the first book I've come across with false ratings.
Having a poor story can be overlooked for a short novel, but this one just went on and on, without any clear story, with very poor grammar.
Karen Parker
Jan 08, 2015 Karen Parker rated it did not like it
nope

Didn't like it at all. Felt like I was swimming through mud just trying to get through it. Wasn't completely awful but not one I would recommend
Kiran Barkha
Kiran Barkha rated it really liked it
Feb 20, 2015
Daniel Johnson
Daniel Johnson rated it it was amazing
Aug 29, 2014
Suyash Agrawal
Suyash Agrawal rated it really liked it
Oct 11, 2016
Balbir Saha
Balbir Saha rated it it was amazing
Dec 06, 2014
Karan Singh
Karan Singh rated it really liked it
Mar 02, 2015
Srivatsan
Srivatsan rated it it was ok
Dec 17, 2015
Akash Sharma
Akash Sharma rated it it was amazing
Aug 22, 2014
Rashmi Chand
Rashmi Chand rated it really liked it
Feb 20, 2015
Varun
Varun rated it it was amazing
Oct 09, 2014
Author Jennifer Theriot PA
Author Jennifer Theriot PA rated it it was amazing
Jul 30, 2014
Gaurav Pant
Gaurav Pant rated it really liked it
Feb 21, 2015
Angel Sefer
Angel Sefer rated it it was amazing
Jul 29, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
  • Daddy's Hobby (Behind The Smile: The Story of Lek, A Thai Bar Girl in Pattaya #1)
  • The Chronicle of Sapta Sindhu
  • Words are our Sorcery
  • The Last Boat
  • Unexpected Journeys
  • Beyond the World of Man (Dwellers of Ahwahnee, #3)
  • The Gang Bust (A Mike McBride Novel Book 5)
  • Armada
  • Fruzzle's Mystery Talent: A Bed Time Fantasy Story for Children ages 3-10
  • Bookless in Baghdad: Reflections on Writing and Writers
  • No Sex Please, I'm Menopausal!
  • May Day (American Sulla, #1)
  • Double Happiness: One Man's Tale of Love, Loss, and Wonder on the Long Roads of China
  • Foreigner in My Own Backyard
  • Cheating to Survive (Fix It or Get Out #1)
  • The Buttercup: The Remarkable Story of Andrew Ewing and the Buttercup Dairy Company
  • The Wardog's Coin
  • Behold Now Behemoth: Dinosaurs All Over the Bible!