Start by marking “Seduced by the Siren” as Want to Read:
Seduced by the Siren

Seduced by the Siren

Leah has always enjoyed the peacefulness that comes with beach-side living, but lately has felt like something was missing from her life. Late one hot August night while enjoying a walk on the Savannah shoreline she hears the beautiful music that has haunted her for months and is shocked to finally discover its source.

Amalia is a siren, a beautiful half-woman creature of
ebook
Published July 12th 2014 by Dark Hollows Press (first published July 11th 2014)

SheLove2Read
Jul 26, 2014 SheLove2Read rated it it was amazing
Colleen Little is a new-to-me author so I wasn't sure what to expect, especially given that this is a F/F paranormal short. I was instantly drawn to the setting (Savannah, GA) and could easily imagine myself wandering the hot, sweltering nights that I'm familiar with there. (Georgia native myself!) The heroine could be any of us, new to town and unsure of her place in the world. Ms. Little really made me feel like I was part of the story. The writing was solid and had just enough titillation to ...more
Reed James
Jun 22, 2015 Reed James rated it it was amazing
Shelves: erotica
Leah has always loved the sea. For the last year she had lived on the beach often hearing a sad, lonely song. One night, feeling lonely and depressed, Leah decides to head to the beach and go for a swim. The singer is out, and her song is even louder and more haunting. Everything changes when Leah meets the source.

Leah didn't expect to meet a sexy siren (who is definitely not a mermaid, despite having a fish tail). The pair are drawn together, both reaching out for companionship. Leah is in for
Linda Boyd
Jul 01, 2015 Linda Boyd rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I wanted more

I loved the whole story. It keep me reading all the way to the end. It left me wanting more. This is the second book I have read. And both are wonderful. I was swept away in my imagination I was at that beach listening. I definitely will checking out Colleen Little's other books.
Poppy
May 20, 2015 Poppy rated it it was amazing
Brilliant little read!

Well written and captivating. thank you for writing this, a much better perspective of a Siren I.e not like that dam cartoon ( loved that)

If you like F/F, a story of old with the myths of the Sea then I recommend this for your collection. 5 stars well earned
Kimberly Allen
Kimberly Allen rated it it was amazing
Sep 07, 2014
Velia
Velia rated it really liked it
Aug 10, 2015
Cris
Cris marked it as to-read
Aug 10, 2014
Anne
Anne marked it as to-read
Aug 22, 2015