Start by marking “When the World Ended and We Were Invaded: The Complete First Season” as Want to Read:
When the World Ended and We Were Invaded: The Complete First Season

When the World Ended and We Were Invaded: The Complete First Season (When the World Ended and We Were Invaded: Season 1 #1-8)

really liked it 4.0  ·  Rating Details ·  4 Ratings  ·  0 Reviews
The Walking Dead meets Falling Skies in this fast-paced, new adult episodic series.

All eight episodes in one omnibus!

Follow Ella, Shay, Matt, Amara, Lin, and Sarge as they fight zombies, adjust to their new, chaotic world, and realize there’s a much bigger threat out there than they ever could’ve imagined.

Episodes:

Episode 1 – “Freshman 15”
Episode 2 – “A Really Bad Dream”
Ep
Published May 25th 2016

To ask other readers questions about When the World Ended and We Were Invaded, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about When the World Ended and We Were Invaded

Deb G.
Deb G. rated it liked it
Nov 08, 2016
Rowan Alexandria
Rowan Alexandria rated it it was amazing
Oct 11, 2015
Erin
Erin marked it as to-read
Apr 12, 2016
Kelly
Kelly marked it as to-read
Apr 27, 2016
Stacey
Stacey marked it as to-read
May 01, 2016
Amy
Amy added it
May 11, 2016
Shellie Brewer
Shellie Brewer marked it as to-read
Jun 09, 2016
Lindsay
Lindsay marked it as to-read
Aug 16, 2016
Tony
Tony added it
Sep 09, 2016
Felicia
Felicia marked it as to-read
Sep 19, 2016
Jessie Haydal
Jessie Haydal marked it as to-read
Nov 22, 2016
Rebecca expressed her creative side at an early age and hasn't stopped since. She won't hesitate to tell you that she lives inside her imagination, and it's better than reality.

Follow Rebecca on Facebook or Twitter to stay updated regarding her books and reviews, or sign up for her mailing list and receive discounts on her books, snippets of her work before it's published, as well as other g
More about Rebecca A. Rogers...

When the World Ended and We Were Invaded: Season 1 (8 books)
  • Freshman 15 (When the World Ended and We Were Invaded: Season 1, Episode #1)
  • A Really Bad Dream (When the World Ended and We Were Invaded: Season 1, Episode #2)
  • Living in a Nightmare (When the World Ended and We Were Invaded: Season 1, Episode #3)
  • They're All Undead (When the World Ended and We Were Invaded: Season 1, Episode #4)
  • We Are Not Alone (When the World Ended and We Were Invaded: Season 1, Episode #5)
  • They're Everywhere (When the World Ended and We Were Invaded: Season 1, Episode #6)
  • Secrets Brought to Light (When the World Ended and We Were Invaded: Season 1, Episode #7)
  • We Have Visitors (When the World Ended and We Were Invaded: Season 1, Episode #8)