Start by marking “Good-bye A672E92 Quintus (The Peers of Beinan)” as Want to Read:
Good-bye A672E92 Quintus (The Peers of Beinan)

Good-bye A672E92 Quintus (The Peers of Beinan)

Planet A672E92 Quintus is falling apart -- literally and figuratively as the A672E92 sun dies, threatening to envelope the planet and kill everyone in it -- if its people do not finish themselves off before their sun does.

As blood feuds continue to rage, it falls to two unlikely delegates from houses Balister and Miyoo to end the wars threatening planetary evacuation, to t
ebook
Published July 3rd 2014 by Smashwords Edition

To ask other readers questions about Good-bye A672E92 Quintus, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Good-bye A672E92 Quintus

Voracious Bookling
May 19, 2015 Voracious Bookling rated it liked it
I found the book really unique, people who are figuring out a way to travel to another planet as theirs is no more safe. But once I dived in the book, I realized that there are loads of things missing, i.e, description, background story etc... I needed some more action, description, background stories of the main characters.
The characters were really difficult to understand as I knew nothing about them. The story was unique but I couldn't connect myself with the protagonist. As the story was wri
Krysten Hager
Krysten Hager marked it as to-read
Dec 04, 2014
Born, raised, and educated in Lincoln, Nebraska USA Laurel A. Rockefeller is author of over twenty books published and self-published since August, 2012. A dedicated scholar and biographical historian, Ms. Rockefeller is passionate about education and improving history literacy worldwide.

With her easy to understand fireside storytelling style, Laurel A. Rockefeller is the historian for people who
More about Laurel A. Rockefeller...