Start by marking “Women of Faith Study Guide Series: A Life of Worship (Women of Faith Study Guide Series)” as Want to Read:

3.74 of 5 stars 3.74  ·  rating details  ·  42 ratings  ·  13 reviews
Filling the needs of today's women, we offer the next 4 titles in the best-selling Women of Faith series.

These topical guides deal with issues that women wrestle with today, such as friendship, encouragement, managing moods, finding contentment, and how to live out your faith.

Published April 8th 2004 by Thomas Nelson (first published 2003)

To ask other readers questions about Women of Faith Study Guide Series, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Women of Faith Study Guide Series

Kasi Lou

Reaching an audience across racial, socio-economic, denominational, and age boundaries, these guides will enhance the lives of women as they empower them in their weekly devotions. The study guides can be used for both indi
Linda
While I loved Making Peace with Your Emotions, Managing Your Moods was only okay. Many of the scripture references were taken out of context - it was almost as if the editors used a concordance to reference the verses without checking to see if they really applied. Disappointing.
Dianne Henry
Managing Your Moods is a book that the explains(God's view) a deep concept of our emotions,our heart! A great book for women of faith, daughters and girl that are growing up! If, we are not growing then we're dead? This is a book of wisdom!
Monta
Sep 26, 2008 Monta rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: women believers
Recommended to Monta by: noone
This is a quick insight to the many moods that women have. No more excuses! This will give you new insight to the way that God made us and how unique we really are! Get an accountabilty partner! It is a must!
Lisa Topp
This is a nice reflective book, with scripture passages to look up in the Bible that go along with each chapter. A study group of mine used two books in this series. It works well for a group.
Melissa
I rather liked it. It's different than most study guides I've tried. This one helps you examine yourself as you examine the scriptures. It's not accusatory or ranting, but practical and helpful.
Melissa
I thought this was less of an applied study on managing emotions than a laundry list of applicable Bible verses. That's not a bad thing, just keep it in mind.
Donna
This was a 12 week bible study with my womens group. It is a blessing to learn important worship is in our every day life! Not just sunday morning.
Michelle
ANOTHER great study to do with friends or alone. If you are at all confused about how God want's you to 'be'. Enjoy this book!
Lisa Topp
This is great to do with a group. There is a lot of opportunity for sharing and discussion. Scripture based.
Kristi
Jul 15, 2009 Kristi rated it 4 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Any woman
Shelves: books-i-own
A very encouraging book for any woman.
Melissa Moore
Teaching this book in Sunday School
Kathleen
Kathleen marked it as to-read
Psalm
Psalm marked it as to-read
Jun 14, 2014
Bethany Jett
Bethany Jett marked it as to-read
May 24, 2014
Laura marked it as to-read
May 16, 2014
Mary Coder
Mary Coder marked it as to-read
Apr 22, 2014
Pattie
Pattie added it
Mar 09, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
Living Above Worry and Stress (Women of Faith Study Guide) Catalyst Groupzine Volume 1: Challenge the Process Isaiah Life@Work GroupZine Ruth and Esther: Nelson Impact Bible Study Guide Series (Nelson Impact Bible Study Guide)