Start by marking “Brunch at Bobby's: 140 Recipes for the Best Part of the Weekend” as Want to Read:
Brunch at Bobby's: 140 Recipes for the Best Part of the Weekend

Brunch at Bobby's: 140 Recipes for the Best Part of the Weekend

At long last, Bobby shares his simplest, most sought-after recipes—while still delivering his signature intense flavors.

Bobby Flay may be best known for his skills at the grill, but brunch is his favorite meal of the week. In Brunch @ Bobby’she includes 140 recipes starting with the lip-smacking cocktails, both spiked and virgin, that we have come to expect from him, alon
Published September 29th 2015 by Clarkson Potter (first published March 24th 2015)

To ask other readers questions about Brunch at Bobby's, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Brunch at Bobby's

William
Oct 02, 2016 William added it
Shelves: cookbooks
I'll be adding this to my Amazon wish list; so many great ideas, such as Almond Croissant French Toast with Almond Butter syrup, Buttermilk-Bourbon Caramel sauce, Texas Eggs Benedict (just typing it is making me hungry) and so many more. It is beautifully photographed, which is probably not at all conducive to weight loss, but certainly leads to some foodie inventiveness.
Krista (She Reads Many Books)
Brunch at Bobby’s is a cook book featuring breakfasty lunch recipes that are meant to be served in a festive or celebratory way. I get the feeling that these recipes are meant to be prepared and enjoyed together to honor our relationship with our loves ones through time with one another and food. What could be better?
This cook book holds recipes from drinks to syrups and spreads to eggs, breads, sandwiches and healthy fruit dishes. In the drinks sections there are coffees, teas and cocktails. I
Jan 18, 2016 Top rated it it was amazing
Shelves: cooking, english
‘Brunch at Bobby's’ by Bobby Flay, US celebrity chef, Stephanie Banyas and Sally Jackson is kind of book I have long sought. On its 250 pages the authors managed to present some fantastic ideas – most brand new and some of them known to Cooking Channel fans.

The book is divided into eight chapters:
1. Coffee, Tea and Cocktails
8. Savory Side Dishes

Due to changes in my di
Crystal Carney
Jan 13, 2016 Crystal Carney rated it it was amazing
Do I REALLY need another cookbook? No, not really...but I am seriously addicted to "collecting" cookbooks. I guess we can blame that on my love for cooking(I'm in school for Culinary Arts right now). "Brunch @ Bobby's" is 140 glorious recipes from Bobby Flay. I have always been a huge fan of his, and I am so excited to have his cookbook.

There are a few things that I probably won't ever make, but there are most things in this book that I WILL make. The photos are absolutely gorgeous. Not all rec
Derek
Jan 11, 2016 Derek rated it liked it
One of the things we like to do at our house is have meals together. With work schedules, this means the only time this happens on week-days is dinner (some of you call it supper). Yet the week-ends are the times when we get to go all out and enjoy meals together. Sunday's are another busy day for us. So when we get home from church, and we have a couple hours before we have to hit the road again, BRUNCH has become our staple.

In Brunch @ Bobby's, we are given a fantastic "go to" book for brunch
Roaming Rosie
Jan 30, 2016 Roaming Rosie rated it it was amazing
Oh - this book! Just looking at the photos makes me drool. There are SO many amazing recipes in here that I almost get dizzy from flipping back and forth and trying to choose what to make first. I'm currently making a list. (It's a long list.)

This book is fabulous not just for the great pics, but also because of the wide variety. It's essentially a book full of breakfast recipes, but there are SO MANY different types of foods - drinks, eggs, breads, pancakes, sandwiches, fruits - that it is pret
Dec 28, 2015 Sarah rated it really liked it
I really liked this book. while I think many of the recipes were too complicated for me ( a novice cooker) I found them very inspiring. While every recipe did not have a picture beside it, there were enough pictures to keep me happy and even a little hungry! I also really loved the ease of the directions. Steps were clearly broken down and in manageable steps. I give this book high raves. I received a copy of this book thorough the blogging for books program in exchange for an honest review.
Katy
Mar 29, 2016 Katy added it
Cookbook club pick. Made copies of a few recipes to try from the potluck. Have made the Shoofly muffins 3 times now to much success. Less luck with the marmalade that never gelled. Portions seem smaller than on the show and there are some inconsistencies in recipes or instructions left out all together. Tasty, but not the best cookbook ever.
Ange
Nov 22, 2015 Ange rated it really liked it
On tv I usually find Bobby Flay to be pretty abrasive, though I do respect him as a chef and enjoy his recipes. Reading his cookbooks and ignoring his persona is the perfect solution! I have a lot of ideas to use for a special occasion brunch in December.
Nancy
Mar 05, 2016 Nancy marked it as just-couldn-t-finish
Shelves: cookbook
Odd, I remember checking this out from the library. I remember it floating around my coffee table for weeks on end. But I don't remember actually looking at it, or checking it back in. But the library doesn't seem to think I have it, so I guess I'm good.... Odd.....
Lee
Feb 01, 2016 Lee rated it liked it
Beautiful pictures. Sectioned by beverages, egg dishes, bfst sandwiches, etc. What looks delicious? Pineapple upside-down pancakes, crab cake benedict, lemon ricotta fritters & the maple-roasted apple and brie Panini. I'm sure anything Bobby makes is delicious!
Margie Bou-nassif
Jan 09, 2016 Margie Bou-nassif rated it really liked it
There were a lot of good yummy recipes but some of them were a little time consuming to make and would require going to the store to pick up ingredients as I would not normally have them at home.

Monique
Jun 25, 2016 Monique rated it it was amazing
I LOVE BOBBY FLAY! I watch all of his shows on FoodTV. This cookbook is wonderful and full of fatty butter, breads, and loads of carbs...which I love. However, I have to eat these in moderation. Must have cookbook!
Judy
Nov 01, 2015 Judy rated it it was amazing
Don't read this book while hungry! And since I am a 'breakfast for dinner' person, this book serves double duty. I want a copy of this book on my shelf.
Mary Lynn
Jun 28, 2015 Mary Lynn rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: cookbooks
Received an ARC of this and enjoyed it. For people who love a big cooked breakfast on the weekends only. Several good dinner options too.
Erica
Oct 15, 2015 Erica rated it liked it
Shelves: adult, non-fiction, food
I want to make everything! But to do so I would have to be a millionaire so I could buy all of the specialized ingredients for each recipe. Beautiful pictures though!
Beth
Feb 05, 2016 Beth rated it really liked it
130 or so reasons why I am a fan of Bobby Flay. (Sorry, not a fan of coffee) I definitely think I'll be trying out most of these brunch recipes.
Mistelle
Apr 02, 2016 Mistelle rated it it was amazing
Really delicious recipes for brunches. I usually don't like Bobby Flay and find him arrogant and superficial, but he was much more mellow in this book and you can tell he really loves brunch!
Lauriec
Lauriec rated it really liked it
Oct 19, 2016
Cynthia
Cynthia rated it liked it
Oct 10, 2015
Bonnie DaRienzo
Bonnie DaRienzo rated it liked it
Feb 21, 2016
Andi
Andi rated it really liked it
Jun 07, 2016
Jessica
Jessica rated it it was amazing
Dec 07, 2015
Lenore Patarino
Lenore Patarino rated it it was amazing
Oct 01, 2015
Anthony P Goodman
Anthony P Goodman rated it it was amazing
Feb 10, 2016
Hapgood
Hapgood rated it liked it
May 08, 2016
Cindi McCoy
Cindi McCoy rated it liked it
Jan 11, 2016
Meghan
Meghan rated it it was amazing
Oct 31, 2015
Juliab
Juliab rated it it was amazing
Oct 04, 2016
Erin
Erin rated it it was amazing
May 20, 2016
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
  • Simply Nigella: Feel Good Food
  • The Chinese Takeout Cookbook: Quick and Easy Dishes to Prepare at Home
  • Extra Virgin: Recipes & Love from Our Tuscan Kitchen
  • One Pot: 120+ Easy Meals from Your Skillet, Slow Cooker, Stockpot, and More
  • Back in the Day Bakery Made with Love: More than 100 Recipes and Make-It-Yourself Projects to Create and Share
  • This is a Cookbook: Recipes For Real Life
  • Eat This Book: Cooking with Global Fresh Flavors
  • Lidia's Italian-American Kitchen
  • Curtis Stone's What's For Dinner? Simple Recipes for Every Night of the Week
  • Farm to Fork: Cooking Local, Cooking Fresh
  • The Mom 100 Cookbook: 100 Recipes Every Mom Needs in Her Back Pocket
  • Cook Like a Rock Star: 125 Recipes, Lessons, and Culinary Secrets
  • Old-School Comfort Food: The Way I Learned to Cook
  • The Complete Cook's Country TV Show Cookbook: Every Recipe, Every Ingredient Testing, and Every Equipment Rating from the Hit TV Show
  • Keepers: Two Home Cooks Share Their Tried-and-True Weeknight Recipes and the Secrets to Happiness in the Kitchen
  • Flour, Too: Indispensable Recipes for the Cafe's Most Loved Sweets & Savories
  • The Skinnytaste Cookbook: Light on Calories, Big on Flavor
  • Our Best Bites: Mormon Moms in the Kitchen
Robert William Flay is an American celebrity chef, restaurateur, and television personality. He is the owner and executive chef of five restaurants: Mesa Grill and Bar Americain in New York City; Mesa Grill in Las Vegas; Mesa Grill in Bahamas (Atlantis Paradise Island, Nassau); and Bobby Flay Steak in Atlantic City, New Jersey.

Flay has hosted seven Food Network television programs and appeared reg
More about Bobby Flay...