Start by marking “Torn Love” as Want to Read:

Torn Love

Bella Rivera never thought she would betray her family and fall head over heels in love with her father’s enemy’s son. But her heart had a mind of its own; and when the decision between love and loyalty comes flying at her full speed, Bella is at a standstill as only death can help her heart decide what's right and what's not.
Santana is up next to take over his father’s e
Kindle Edition, 1st, 141 pages
Published July 6th 2014 by Sullivan Productions, LLC

To ask other readers questions about Torn Love, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Torn Love

Deshawn French
Aug 03, 2014 Deshawn French rated it liked it
Will they make it

Will they make it

I would like to see what happens to Bella and Santana. I could have done without the paragraph pertaining to the tension in the air. Example the reference to basketball ball wives and a bunch of other reality shows that is on the air. The reference to the body wash and what type of baby lotion could have been left out as well. There's some light editing issues, but I would read pt 2.
Neila
Jan 24, 2015 Neila rated it liked it
The drama in this story is never ending!!!!! no lie @ some point I am a bit confuse I am like what the hell!!!!! who killed who ? but other than that it is that kind of story that u will read because you want to find out what is going to happen.
Victoria Newman
Sep 30, 2016 Victoria Newman rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
It is a great book to read
Tasha
Sep 20, 2016 Tasha rated it really liked it
Pretty good story line. There was way too much repeating things and drawn out actions of what they were doing. All in all I enjoyed the book, now it's on to part 2.
Tiarra
Jul 17, 2014 Tiarra rated it it was amazing
Speechless

This was a straight page Turner. I couldn't put this book down even if I tried. Leo Sullivan you have some talented authors on your team. Larissa you are a beast when it comes to the pen keep up the good work I will continue to support I am waiting patiently for part two.
reneeNaDaBomb
May 03, 2015 reneeNaDaBomb rated it liked it
Torn Love

I liked reading this new author's work. Larissa's storyline was interesting yet moved too slow for me. Perhaps the use of so many cliches throughout this novella focused on a predictable ending. Yet I still found the familia characters worth reading about. So I'm on to the next one in this series Torn Love II.
Nakia Williams
Jan 23, 2015 Nakia Williams rated it it was amazing
Banger!!

I started this book this morning and was finish by lunch! Wow! Never read a book by this author but now I am hooked on her books!! I recommend this book to everybody that love a good book with all kinda drama and deception!!!
On to part two now! #teamlarissa
Q Owens
Jan 11, 2015 Q Owens rated it it was amazing
LOVED IT!!!!

I absolutely loved this book. I would hate to be in a situation like Bella but love conquers all. This was a fabulous story you must read it. I can't wait to get to part 2 and whatever else that follows. Great job Larissa. You did the darn thing with this book.
Donica James-edgerton
Dec 31, 2014 Donica James-edgerton rated it it was amazing
That shit is crazy.I can't believe the shit Bella has to put up with in that family.Im shocked at all the twist and turns in this book.Im happy Bella stood her ground to her family.That ending was hella good I can't wait for part two
Tonia
Feb 26, 2015 Tonia rated it really liked it
Torn

This book was slow at first but then it finally picks up. I don't know why the won't let them be together as long as they don't cross each other it shouldn't matter that they love each other
MARGIE GARY
Nov 13, 2014 MARGIE GARY rated it it was amazing
Fierce

This book is fire. I can't wait to read part two. All I can say is get this book now.
Chaunai
Jul 24, 2014 Chaunai rated it it was amazing
ROMEO AND JULIET

ROMEO AND JULIET

The story line was great , the book was amazing , I'm so ready to read part two...keep'em coming .
alycia stone
Dec 27, 2014 alycia stone rated it it was amazing
Wow

I couldn't take my eyes off the pages. I can't wait to read the next book. I hope it's as good
traionna jones
Aug 27, 2014 traionna jones rated it really liked it
TORN LOVEE

Santana really loves bella , I believe he would go beyond hard to keep her safe & end the family feud but how will he feel about her secrets ? WHERE IS PART 2 ???
I'kia
Jul 14, 2014 I'kia rated it really liked it
Part 2 please!!!!

I loved the storyline and I can't wait for the next book in this series. I loved the chemistry between the Santana and Bella.
Nashika
Nashika rated it it was amazing
Nov 15, 2014
Brianna
Brianna rated it it was amazing
Feb 28, 2015
Trinicia
Trinicia rated it it was amazing
Jan 27, 2016
Whitney
Whitney rated it it was amazing
Jul 24, 2014
chatti
chatti rated it it was amazing
Sep 15, 2016
shawmane
shawmane rated it it was amazing
Feb 15, 2015
Briana Jeffery
Briana Jeffery rated it liked it
Feb 28, 2016
Desirer  Dollar
Desirer Dollar rated it liked it
Mar 12, 2015
Camellia Bryant
Camellia Bryant rated it liked it
May 03, 2015
rena
rena rated it it was amazing
Jan 02, 2015
Lacorsha Corley
Lacorsha Corley rated it it was amazing
Nov 02, 2015
Jasmin Watson
Jasmin Watson rated it it was amazing
Dec 29, 2014
June T Gaines
June T Gaines rated it really liked it
Feb 01, 2015
Sarah rated it it was amazing
Jul 17, 2014
Jessica Lacy
Jessica Lacy rated it liked it
Jul 29, 2014