Start by marking “Wetwork (The Works, #3)” as Want to Read:
Wetwork (The Works, #3)

Wetwork (The Works #3)

He might command her body, but she owns his heart.

Trevor Doran is trying to fit into civilian life now that he’s no longer working secret missions for the government. But his job as a financial investigator for a security firm doesn’t give him the thrill he needs. With his last love dead from a mission gone wrong, he doesn’t need that kind of life anymore. Does he?

His atte
ebook, 1, 129 pages
Published July 17th 2014 by No Box Books

To ask other readers questions about Wetwork, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Wetwork

Trea
To me, this was a very short and straight-forward entry in the series, but not a very good one! We did get little peeks into the previous couples of the series, but I didn't really see the chemistry between Trevor and Emma outside of their D/s leanings. The story line was also a little bit far fetched as well, and I had to struggle to keep my interest in it. Just not a great installment in the series for me, and one I wound up rounding up on.
April Symes
Jul 16, 2014 April Symes rated it it was amazing
Author: Marie Harte
Published: 07-15-2014
Pages: 129
Genre: Contenporary Erotic Romance
Overall Rating: marvelous
Reviewer: April S.

This is book three in “The Works” series. This is a story between Trevor Doran and Emma Clark. Trevor is Maggie’s brother (her story was told in book 2). We met him briefly in book 2.
Trevor is an ex-spy who is now working for a security company. He meets Emma at Maggie’s game night party. Trevor came, thinking it was just a friendly get together with friends, not realiz
Tracie Runge
Jul 16, 2014 Tracie Runge rated it it was amazing
He would give her the world if he could!

She only needs him and a few little word!

Emma Clark has been running Treats 'n' Sweets the local bakery for three years. Emma has made close friends since taking over from her aunt who passed away including Maggie who is an artist and Shelby who owns Bodywork.

Trevor Doran is still trying to settle back in to a normal life since coming back to Seattle. Working covert operations has taken its toll and he has decided to be closer to his sister Maggie and tak
Tracy
Jul 16, 2014 Tracy rated it it was amazing
I love The Works series from Marie Harte and was delighted when I heard that the 3rd book was gonna focus on Trevor Doran.

We were introduced to the main man briefly through his sister Maggie's story in book #2, 'Working Out' and in book #1, 'Bodywork' which featured Shelby & Shane!

The third book gave us the heat, passion and sexiness that we have come to expect from Marie when it comes to this series but this time there was also action, suspense and a healthy dose of kink!!!!

I really liked T
Dar
Oct 13, 2014 Dar rated it really liked it
Shelves: 4-star-reads, bdsm
Gotta love those ex-spies and those shy, demure bakers! Okay, so I think that may be a stretch, I am sure I would not love all of them the way I loved these two.

There were only a few problems I had with the story, aside from the 'let it be a rat' awfulness. There is a certain way to write Sir/Master scenes that just seems out of place. It isn't that it is bad, it is that it surprises you because it doesn't seem to flow out of the story. That was the case here, but they aren't plentiful, so it d
Dawn
Jul 19, 2014 Dawn rated it it was amazing
Love this book. I felt a little out of the loop at the beginning because I hadn't read the first two novels but I caught on quick. I love Trevor and Emma they are perfect for each other. I love getting to know the side characters as well. The shyness of Emma kinds was off putting but I'm also a very outgoing person and am doing the dragging kicking and screaming of my friends places. Trevor is so sweet as he goes at Emma's pace. Where oh where are guys like hiking real life. Would reccomend this ...more
Grace
Oct 04, 2014 Grace rated it really liked it
This is more of a ★★★ 1/2 stars read for me. I loved the first half of the story, especially when it was focusing on the interactions between Emma and Trevor. However, there were too many storyline going on. The ending felt rushed and all the different problems were unnecessary and a little convoluted. I would recommend this story though, just because of how wonderful the first part of the story was.
H Hardy
Oct 02, 2015 H Hardy rated it it was amazing
Wetwork is an awesome read! It can be read as a stand alone. I loved Trevor, wounded in the soul from a lost love and wanting more from Emma. Emma is shy, but into Trevor. Then a secret admirer starts to bother Emma and Trevor steps in to help her. This is a really good romance book, with some heat!!!

***Received a copy from the author for an honest review***
Melissa Barnett
Aug 24, 2014 Melissa Barnett rated it did not like it
Shelves: dnf
After reading the first two books in this series, I started the third book. I'm sorry to say I could not get into it. I love me an Alpha Male. But when Trevor made her start calling him sir....that was the story line for the second book. Sorry to say that ruined the book for me. It got the big red stamp DNF!
Kat Desi
Jun 21, 2015 Kat Desi rated it it was ok
Shelves: erotic-romance
This book just didn't match up to the first two books in the series which I both loved! I'm a bit disappointed. I had been looking forward to Trevor's story too, but it didn't do much for me.
Aubrey Cunningham
Jul 28, 2014 Aubrey Cunningham rated it it was ok
An ok read. The synopsis really intrigued. however some of the plot unbelievable and I felt slightly disappointed by the end.
Julianna
I enjoyed it. Don't know if i liked it as much as the other two but still good. I need to learn to just write the review as soon as i get done with the book:)
Jacquie C M
Jacquie C M rated it it was amazing
May 11, 2016
Nickole
Nickole rated it really liked it
Aug 19, 2015
Eva
Eva rated it really liked it
Sep 28, 2015
Anne
Anne rated it liked it
Feb 03, 2015
Bunny
Bunny rated it it was amazing
Jan 26, 2015
Sabrina Kocerginsky
Sabrina Kocerginsky rated it liked it
Aug 03, 2016
Lothloriengale
Lothloriengale rated it liked it
Aug 09, 2014
Kathy014
Kathy014 rated it really liked it
Jul 29, 2014
Chera
Chera rated it really liked it
Apr 10, 2015
Sharon
Sharon rated it it was amazing
May 03, 2015
Amy K. Ericson
Amy K. Ericson rated it really liked it
Aug 22, 2016
Bridget
Bridget rated it it was amazing
Nov 04, 2014
Holly B
Holly B rated it liked it
Feb 08, 2015
Kat
Kat rated it it was amazing
Feb 13, 2015
Ashley
Ashley rated it really liked it
Sep 22, 2015
Lyndsay
Lyndsay rated it it was ok
Jul 22, 2014
Za Zivot
Za Zivot rated it really liked it
Apr 20, 2015
Melissa
Melissa rated it it was amazing
Sep 20, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
  • His Five Favorite Lines (5 Favorite, #2)
  • Claimed for the Master's Pleasure (Guilty Pleasures #5)
  • Under Pressure (IAD Agency #1)
  • Honor Love (Saints Protection & Investigations, #5)
  • Screaming Orgasm (Cocktales, #4)
  • Owned by the Dom: Part Two (The Owners #4)
  • Hanging On (Awakenings, #2)
  • Hidden Heat (Hauberk Protection, #4)
  • Legend's Passion (Devlin Dynasty, #4)
  • The Fighter's Secretary
  • Deacon's Touch (Dume Ranch Series, #1)
  • Beck And Call
  • Wrapped Around Your Finger (Bound to You, #1)
  • A Little Harmless Addiction (Harmless, #5)
  • Unexpected Protector (Isthmus Alliance, #2)
  • Shiver
  • Eightball Two-Three (Wings of Gold, #0.5)
  • The Boss' Surrender (Callahan's Secretary, #3)
Caffeine addict, boy referee, and romance aficionado, New York Times and USA Today bestselling author Marie Harte has over 100 books published with more constantly on the way. She’s a confessed bibliophile and devotee of action movies. Whether hiking in Central Oregon, biking around town, or hanging at the local tea shop, she’s constantly plotting to give everyone a happily ever after. Visit http: ...more
More about Marie Harte...

The Works (3 books)
  • Bodywork (The Works, #1)
  • Working Out (The Works, #2)