Start by marking “Hunt For A Bride” as Want to Read:
Hunt For A Bride

Hunt For A Bride

It’s 1870 in New York City. Mail-order bride Kay Cannon darts along cobblestone streets to catch the emigrant train to Elk Forks, Montana. Two men pursuing her want everything she owns, including her life. She must escape them using all the courage and cunning she has get to her husband-to-be.

After advancing his medical skills, Doctor Whitfield is returning to Elk Forks a

Published March 11th 2014

To ask other readers questions about Hunt For A Bride, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Hunt For A Bride

Lonesome Dove by Larry McMurtryTrue Grit by Charles PortisBlood Meridian, or the Evening Redness in the West by Cormac McCarthyAll the Pretty Horses by Cormac McCarthyNo Country For Old Men by Cormac McCarthy
Best Westerns
410th out of 770 books — 1,023 voters

More lists with this book...

Jeff Spalsbury
Sep 15, 2014 Jeff Spalsbury rated it it was amazing
Read about the dedication. Book Three of Six in the author's Hunt Series. The author is a full member of Western Writers of America. His next book in the Hunt Series will be: The White-Haired Buffalo Hunter.
Sharon
Oct 03, 2014 Sharon rated it it was amazing
"Hunt For A Bride" is the third book in the Hunt series. I loved the first two books and loved this one just as much. I love the character development and love the love and kindness in these books. I can't wait to read the next book. I want to know more about these men and women. I like the history in these books. Great reading!
Stacy Moy
Stacy Moy rated it liked it
Jun 30, 2015
Michelle Velasquez
Michelle Velasquez rated it it was ok
Aug 11, 2014
Donna
Oct 11, 2014 Donna rated it it was amazing
Good book. I could tell a man wrote it. Very detailed book.
Cindy Warner
Cindy Warner marked it as to-read
Apr 14, 2015
Yolanda Robinson
Yolanda Robinson marked it as to-read
Feb 10, 2016