Start by marking “And I Love Her (Green Mountain, #4)” as Want to Read:
And I Love Her (Green Mountain, #4)

And I Love Her (Green Mountain #4)

4.3  ·  Rating Details ·  2,156 Ratings  ·  253 Reviews
As the oldest of the ten Abbott siblings, Hunter prides himself on his ability to solve other people’s problems, but now he has a problem of his own—how to convince the woman of his dreams that his love is for keeps.

As the chief financial officer, Hunter Abbott manages the family’s various business interests while “fixing” things for the people he loves. But the one thing
Published March 3rd 2015 by Berkley

♥Rachel♥
Mar 04, 2015 ♥Rachel♥ rated it really liked it
Unrequited love is one of my favorite romances. Seeing that desperate longing finally recognized and reciprocated brings joy to my heart. This is why I’ve been excited for Hunter and Megan’s romance, and it did not disappoint.

Hunter Abbott has been smitten with Megan for years, not that she knows, because she only had eyes for his brother, Will. When he catches Megan crying outside the family store, he finally gets a chance at showing just how deeply he cares for her. When he finds out Nina, Me
Lye
Aug 01, 2015 Lye rated it liked it
3.5

I'd already read, rated and review this one but it seems to be gone? So here is a rating for now, review to be reposted sometime soon.
Anne OK
Mar 05, 2015 Anne OK rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommended to Anne OK by: Beta Reader
Shelves: 2015-reads
AND I LOVE YOU by Marie Force
(Book 4 Green Mountain Series)
Release Date: March 3, 2015

REVIEW:

Marie Force gives readers another standout addition to her Green Mountain series, along with an extra bonus short story at the end that you won’t want to miss. The mountains are once again alive with the sounds of the heart-stealing Abbott family and the lives they share.

This time around we’re having fun with the oldest Abbott brother. Hunter has suffered in silence long enough. It’s time for him to m
Dee
Who was this guy??..When did Hunter have a character transplant??...I just didn't recognise this man as it certainly wasn't the Hunter we had encountered in the previous books of the series! Can't say that I liked Megan very much either and just didn't buy into their relationship :((

Still can't wait to read Ella's story :)
Mandy
Mar 03, 2015 Mandy rated it really liked it
One thing I can always count on when picking up a Marie Force book iscomplete and utter enjoyment.

I'll admit that Megan was difficult to like in the previous books because of her feelings for Will (Hunter's brother) and her treatment of Cameron (Will's GF). I truly wondered how Ms. Force was going to endear the reader to Megan. Did she? Did I like Megan? I did. Once Megan understood her feelings about Will, she was able to get out of her own way and realize just how incredible Hunter truly is.

Hu
valee
Mar 18, 2015 valee rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: cont-romance
Another great installment to this wonderful series. The Abbot family has quickly become a new obsession of mine. So many amazing siblings still to read about. I just adore big and loud families.

I wasn't sure about this couple, since we have been hating Megan from the beginning. I was glad to be proven wrong. I actually ended liking her quite well, and I was able to sympathize with her pretty fast. It was easier to like her once we got to know her better. Hunter ended up actually being very mell
Aly is so frigging bored
Jun 30, 2015 Aly is so frigging bored rated it really liked it
Shelves: contemporary
4.5*
Buddy read with Maru
Guilty Pleasures Book Reviews
Piper's review posted on Guilty Pleasures Book Reviews

A couple weeks ago DiDi, my road trip partner in crime, and I headed out to San Antonio for a weekend of fun with some of the other GP crew for Wild Wicked Weekend. Of course during our three and half hour drive we talked life and books! Oh, and of course we had our must stop at Bucee’s (It’s a Texas thing) moment.

While discussing books that we were reading and books we could not wait to come out, I said to DiDi, you know my review for Marie
Dawn
For Megan Kane, finding out she is losing her job at the diner and her sister is a one-two punch and when Hunter Abbott finds her crying one night, well let’s just say that Megan finds out that Hunter is much more than a pretty face and stodgy executive. Hunter Abbott is used to ‘fixing’ things for his family. But falling for Megan is something he never anticipated but he wants to know this beauty much better and to show her that loving someone doesn’t mean they will leave her alone. Can Megan ...more
Rachel
Mar 03, 2015 Rachel rated it really liked it
Shelves: read-in-2015
And I Love Her is another heartwarming visit to Green Mountain and the Abbott family. Hunter Abbott and Megan Kane are both homegrown residents of Green Mountain. When Megan learns her sister is selling the diner and moving to France, her world seems to collapse. It won’t be long and she won’t have the one family member left in her daily life, nor will she have a job, or a reason to stay in Green Mountain.

With Will Abbott’s advise that she may have spent the last few years pining after the wrong
Sarah (Head Stuck In A Book)
The Green Mountain series is fast becoming one of my all time favorites, thanks to the great writing, humor and loveable characters that make up the Abbott family, there's so much to love with each and every book released in the series.

The camaraderie between the ten siblings are one of the things I enjoy most, that and the sweet, charming and cute romances which are the feature of every book, with some steamy and sizzling love scenes to boot there's something here for everyone, you'll find noth
 Reading In Pajamas
Mar 03, 2015 Reading In Pajamas rated it it was amazing
BLOG TOUR, Review & Giveaway: And I Love Her (A Green Mountain Romance, Book 4) by Marie Force http://t.co/SJgJRGud0F
Publication Date: March 3, 2015
Reviewed by: Reading in Pajamas/ Cori
Rated: 4.5 Stars

REVIEW:
I loved this new addition in Marie Force’s Green Mountain Series. "And I Love Her" is the fouth book in the series, but it can be read as a standalone. I recommend the entire series though. "And I Love Her" captured and held my attention from start to finish. It’s a fun and sexy love st
Ann
Another good one by Marie Force. Lincoln/dad and Elmer/granddad did a fine job of matchmaking once again. Hunter all out adored Meagan from the get go. The only thing that made me unhappy with this one is it ends at the 91% mark. I always want her bks to last far longer than they do. Elmer and Lincoln already have their heads together to cook up a matchmaking scheme to pair up Ella and Gavin for an HEA in the next bk. Happy reading!
Sarah ♥
Sep 04, 2015 Sarah ♥ rated it it was ok
I hated to give a Marie Force book 2 stars but I COULD NOT STAND the hero or the heroine in the book. Hunter was such a push-over and a little too soft in my opinion. As for Megan... ugh... don't even get me started on that bitch. She suffered from the "it's all about me" mentality. I still plan on reading the rest of the Green Mountain stories in the future but I could care less if I never heard about this couple again.
Danielle
Feb 24, 2015 Danielle rated it really liked it
And I Love Her is the fourth book in the Green Mountain series by Marie Force and just as good as I knew it would be. The Abbott family is honestly to die for! I loved the banter, family dynamics and the journey to finding true love. I don’t think Force could have written better family then this one. It makes me want to be a part of this family.

Megan Kane’s world is about to be rocked upside down when her sister, the only family she has left, tells her she is selling the diner where they work a
Elizabeth
Jan 30, 2016 Elizabeth rated it really liked it
I absolutely love this loud and boisterous Abbott family! Marie Force does it again with her brilliantly crafted characters set in this quaint Vermont town.

Hunter has loved Megan from afar and now that he has a chance with her, he goes full throttle to show her how much he cares and that he is NEVER going to leave her side, despite Megan’s attempts to keep him at arm’s length.

I always love revisiting the Green Mountain series because I fell in love with this big family from the beginning! Not to
Sherry
Mar 10, 2015 Sherry rated it really liked it
Another fun visit to the town of Butler, Vermont with the Abbott family. This time around, we get to see the oldest Abbott sibling(by four minutes over his twin Hannah) Hunter (the CFO who has order and a plan for everything) and his quest to sweep Megan( the sassy and misunderstood waitress of the local diner) off her feet. Megan had been harboring quite the crush on Will, Hunter's younger brother for a very long time. ( Is this going to be a problem???)

With Lincoln and Elmer conspiring to help
Becca
Jan 12, 2015 Becca rated it it was amazing
Shelves: berkley
Hunter Abbott is the responsible one...being the CFO and the oldest of the Abbott Siblings a lot is placed on his shoulders. He's always put his family and friends first, so when the threat of the woman he has loved from a far come front and center, it's time for him to do something for himself. Does it really matter that Megan has been holding a torch for his brother Will for the last 10 years?

Megan has finally given up hope on Will Abbott. Once Cameron came into the picture, all hope was lost.
Catherine  Wright (Cat's Guilty Pleasure)
Hunter Abbott has loved Megan from afar for a long time. Megan has made herself believe she was in love with Will, Hunter's brother. Now that Will has found his one with Cameron, Megan has come to realize there is no hope for her and Will. With some circumstances coming up she just might be leaving town for good and Hunter isn't about to let that happen. Hunter and Megan go on a crazy date and find themselves embarking on a adventure. Will they be able to find the love and happiness they both ...more
Lisa
Mar 05, 2015 Lisa rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: march, 2015
3.5 stars. I love the Abbott family! Where do I sign up to become part of this family?!

Hunter and Megan's story is cute and sweet. I loved that we got a whole different side of Hunter. I must admit Hunter's over the top feelings for Megan seemed a bit too fast (and I'm a fan of insta-love) considering they never even had a real conversation in the past. I never could get completely invested in their story even though I really like both characters individually (if that makes any sense). Great to
Hez
Mar 10, 2015 Hez rated it it was amazing
First, can I just say I absolutely love Hunter Abbott?! My goodness! The man is all kinds of hot! I've been waiting for his and Meagan's story and when I read it I was not disappointed. Oh my Mr. GQ! He knows how to make a girl swoon. I loved that Meagan had put on her big girl panties and finally give her love to Hunter, whom has loved her for years, from afar. The banter between the Abbott siblings is always fun to read. Sure had some laugh out loud moments.

Can't wait to see what Elmer and Li
Sue
Oct 03, 2015 Sue rated it really liked it
I couldn't wait for Hunter to have his own romance. I just wish the stories "Angst" element had more substance, it could have been that I've gotten spoiled. The last 2 just didn't have the same level as the first 2. Megan the "bitch" from book 1 of the series, turned a new leaf and was sweet but had problems taking chances. Almost too timid, it was a complete turnaround from book 1.

3.75 - Series started out very strong (4.25 and above), but it really needs to step up it's game. Still enjoyable i
Lori Tate
Mar 06, 2015 Lori Tate rated it it was amazing
Shelves: romance
I'm loving this series just as much as Gansett. Hunter's book is no exception. It was fun reading about poor always put together Hunter being totally frazzled by a woman. I thought I'd have to warm up to Megan, but I found myself feeling for her right away. She drove me nuts some throughout the book, but that just gave us more of Hunter to love...how great it is that he justs gets her and doesn't let anything stand in the way. As always with a Marie Force series, I can't wait for the next book!
Heidi
Mar 06, 2015 Heidi rated it it was amazing
Marie Force, here's to #4!!! *cheers* Elmer & Lincoln are on a roll. Hunter & Megan were perfect together. I was sure I wouldn't like her. You changed my mind in the first chapter. I loved all the quotes at the beginning of each chapter. Here's one I love that is perfect for Hunter...

"You miss 100 percent of the shots you don't take" ~ Wayne Gretzky

I'm so glad both Hunter & Megan took a shot on each other.

Congratulations on and other amazing read!
Bette Hansen
Jan 25, 2016 Bette Hansen rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Another fantastic read in the series. Maybe a bit light in the story but very enjoyable all the same. I really want to be a member of this family!
Karen
Mar 08, 2015 Karen rated it it was amazing
There is just nothing I don't love about Marie Force's books. That is all.
Lucy Dosch
May 12, 2015 Lucy Dosch rated it it was amazing
I love when an author can change my mind about a character that I didn't care about. Hunter was so buttoned up and boring and seemed a little sad that he was mooning over a girl supposedly in love with his brother; and Megan came off as simply bitchy. Picking it up, I was thinking "meh." It didn't take long for me to be rooting for them.

Hunter Abbott is the oldest sibling, even older than his twin sister, Hannah, by minutes. That leaves him feeling responsible for his younger siblings. As the C
Barb Lie
Mar 11, 2015 Barb Lie rated it it was amazing
And I Love Her by Marie Force is the 4th book in her wonderful contemporary romance series, Green Mountain. This story belongs to Hunter, the oldest Abbott son, and Megan Kane. We have known for a while that Hunter secretly cares about Megan from a distance. Everyone knows that Megan only had eyes for Hunter’s brother Will. But in the last book, Will met Cameron, who was his mate. Megan accepted that Will is happy with someone one else, and we learn early on, that she mentally used her fantasy ...more
Betty

AND I LOVE HER

Marie Force

Berkley
March 2015

Megan Kane’s world is turned upside down when her sister and brother-in-law, Nina and Brett, tell her that Brett has finally gotten a teaching assignment in France and they will be selling the Nina’s Diner; they might already have an interested buyer. The couple insist they want Megan to go with them, but Megan knows now is the time for her to go out on her own. The girls’ parents were killed in a car accident ten years ago when Megan was a senior in hig
  • Blue Skye (Woodland Village, #1)
  • The Lone Rancher
  • Trial by Fire
  • Valorous (Quantum, #2)
  • Arresting Love (Wild R Farm, #2)
  • Heartsong Cottage (Eternity Springs, #10)
  • Once Upon a Highland Summer
  • An Elf for All Centuries
  • It's in His Kiss (Lucky Harbor, #10)
  • Half Moon Hill (Destiny, #6)
  • Sending Jack Off To Jesus (A Southern Thing, #2)
  • Crooked Tree Ranch (Montana, #1)
  • Undercover Boyfriend (One Fine Day, #1)
aka M.S. Force

About the Author
About the Author
***Start reading Marie's New York Times Bestselling Gansett Island Series today with Maid for Love, free on Amazon. You can also sign up for Marie's newsletter at marieforce.com.***

Marie Force is the New York Times bestselling author of more than 50 contemporary romances, including the Gansett Island Series, which has sold more than 2.3 million books,
More about Marie Force...

Green Mountain (6 books)
  • All You Need is Love (Green Mountain, #1)
  • I Want to Hold Your Hand (Green Mountain, #2)
  • I Saw Her Standing There (Green Mountain, #3)
  • It's Only Love (Green Mountain, #5)
  • Ain't She Sweet (Green Mountain, #6)

“He cooks, he irons, he bakes and he makes dreams come true.” “You forgot balances the books and makes you come multiple times every night. What can I say, babe? I’m a Renaissance man.” 1 likes
“A house that’s too clean means a life not being lived to its fullest,” 1 likes