Start by marking “Nate (Lost In Love #2)” as Want to Read:
Nate  (Lost In Love #2)

Nate (Lost In Love #2)

BOOK 2 of 3

"In the face of death...love is defined."

In despair after his falling out with Kyle, Nate is certain that his life can’t get any worse, that the pain in his heart couldn’t possibly be any more excruciating and unbearable, convinced that ‘anything’ would be better than this. Until he reads the letter that Kyle left behind. Suddenly Nate finds himself thrust int
Published June 17th 2014

To ask other readers questions about Nate, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Nate

Melchauv
Jan 24, 2015 Melchauv rated it it was ok
Just angst on top of angst. This book is unnecessarily ambiguous. It could have been summed up in about two chapters.
Carla Hamilton
Sep 26, 2014 Carla Hamilton rated it it was amazing
I’m going to start by giving this book 5 stars, so when I tell you how many times I had to stop reading and take a break, you’ll understand it wasn’t because I didn’t like the book, but if I kept reading I’d end up in tears.
I read a variety of different books but one thing I don’t purposefully chose is crying ones, but there was nothing that was going to stop me from finishing it!

Snead is such a brilliant writer, some parts I had to re-read, but that was because I didn’t expect the story to go i
Stephanie
Oct 05, 2014 Stephanie rated it really liked it
Shelves: m-m, ugly-cry
This series is intense. it takes you into a dark place emotionally.

again, the one piece that "bugs" me is the constant repeating of things. there's times where I skip paragraphs. There will be half a chapter that is the same thing over and over...the crying and yelling and retelling of memory. Don't get me wrong, I still felt every thing the character was going through...the first time it was said, and my eyes leaked the entire time...but a lot of it could have been taken out.

that aside, I do
Amy Fischer
Oct 05, 2014 Amy Fischer rated it it was amazing
I loved all the emotions I had while reading this book. The letter from Kyle to Nate had me dropping big, fat, sloppy tears on to my Kindle. We don't really get Kyle's POV in this book, but you'll understand why quite quickly when reading it. Nate is having a hard time with the way he and Kyle parted at the end of book 1 and is feeling somewhat guilty about not being there for Kyle when he was needed. The last two chapters were quite eye-opening...and just when you think you know what is going ...more
Rachel
Aug 01, 2014 Rachel rated it it was amazing
My heart needs to be put back where it belongs!!! Its been ripped out and punched with this book!!
I was right with my aszumptions from the previous book.
My heart bled for Nate and Janice with this book. The writing was so powerful and emotional i felt i was living this whole story.
And the ultimate sacrifice at the end was a twist i hadnt seen coming. I thought it was going to be the doctor himself.
So what can happen in the 3rd book?? Can my bruised heart cope??
Sep 11, 2014 Jennifer rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 5-stars
I cried big, fat, ugly tears while reading Book 1. This one had me sobbing. It's gut-wrenching and, I'll admit, a little confusing. I had to go back and re-read some parts just to make sure I understood what I had read. The love and acceptance in this book was beautiful and heart-warming. *hiking up my big girl panties* On to book 3.
Deanna Against Censorship
A gut wrenching, emotional draining story that had me buying book 3 immediately after reading this book. Nate is love, pure love. Kyle's Mom and the doctor so real. the story can get a little confusing at times because you are in Nate's mind and experiencing his heart break.
Anna
Sep 12, 2016 Anna rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2016
Well, when you’re here you know exactly why!! At this point I only have to say READ IT!!!! You just have to read part 2 of Kyle and Nate’s story. It is just soooo emotional!
And the book only gets better... and steals my heart even more <3
Nov 21, 2014 Jennifer rated it it was amazing
Shelves: m-m
oh my God. I don't think a book has ever made me bawl my eyes out the way this one has. I cried through every page. I'm still crying.
Karen
Apr 22, 2015 Karen rated it really liked it
Shelves: m-m
3.5--The author jumped the shark with this one--highly emotional, but the play of events was so inconceivable and for me, that diminished the overall effect.
Harriot R. Warfield
Harriot R. Warfield rated it really liked it
Oct 31, 2014
Maria
Maria rated it really liked it
Apr 03, 2015
Tayah.
Tayah. rated it it was amazing
Dec 01, 2015
Diana
Diana rated it really liked it
Aug 31, 2014
Doreen Lane
Doreen Lane rated it it was amazing
Aug 15, 2014
Anne
Anne rated it really liked it
Sep 08, 2014
Laura rated it liked it
Feb 07, 2015
Sj Smithson
Sj Smithson rated it it was amazing
Aug 07, 2014
Angela Montoya
Nov 03, 2014 Angela Montoya rated it it was amazing
Bitch Baby Tears!!! Heart achingly beautiful. Couldn't put it down! Absolutely Fantastic!!!
Wantadius
Wantadius rated it did not like it
Oct 25, 2015
 Asmaa
Asmaa rated it it was ok
Feb 16, 2016
Ms
Ms rated it it was amazing
Sep 30, 2015
EmeArsh
EmeArsh rated it really liked it
May 11, 2015
Tracy
Tracy rated it it was amazing
Sep 07, 2014
Maggie
Maggie rated it really liked it
Jan 12, 2015
Sarah rated it it was amazing
Sep 02, 2015
Vicki Easom Johnson
Vicki Easom Johnson rated it it was amazing
Dec 26, 2014
Kelly
Kelly rated it it was amazing
Mar 03, 2015
Abby
Abby rated it it was amazing
Oct 06, 2014
Libbsmm
Libbsmm rated it it was amazing
Aug 27, 2014

Lost In Love (4 books)
  • Kyle (Lost In Love #1)
  • One Love (Lost In Love #3)
  • Lost In Love (trilogy)