Start by marking “I Won't Let Them Hurt You” as Want to Read:
I Won't Let Them Hurt You

I Won't Let Them Hurt You

3.94 of 5 stars 3.94  ·  rating details  ·  70 ratings  ·  12 reviews
He’s quieter now, and he sometimes calls himself a “bad boy.” Then Katie starts to notice bruises on Justin. She explains them away—until the day when she has to face the possibilities and make a very difficult decision. Who will believe what she suspects? What if she’s wrong? Maybe she shouldn’t say anything. But little Justin might be in real danger. And maybe Katie is t ...more
Published May 1st 2000 by iUniverse (first published April 17th 2000)

To ask other readers questions about I Won't Let Them Hurt You, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about I Won't Let Them Hurt You

Jessica Swisher
Brittany
Heartbreaking but good. This book tackles the sensitive subject of child abuse. When Katie notices changes in Justin, the two year old boy she has been babysitting, she begins to suspect something is going on and faced with the possibility that he is danger she has to make a very difficult decision.

Gina
I first read this book when I was a teenager and a few years ago it took a lot of internet searching to finally find the title and author! This book does not have many pages, but you will be surprised that this small book can make you want to cry!
Danielle Jacobs
I read this book as a teen and have thought about and searched for it ever since (i'm 28 now) I believe this was the first book that got to me emotionally as I was reading.... good job to the author for making this such a lasting story!
Shannon
I think this one is a must-read for beginner babysitters. Because I have loved sitting since I was a young teen, I think the story is quite an important little read! I hope anyone in this situation would do what this girl did!
Lindsay Erickson
Dec 02, 2007 Lindsay Erickson rated it 4 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: young teens
i learned alot from this book. it teaches you that there are many reasons for life, and children have their own personalities and thoughts. it is a great lesson to learn, its hard to explain.
Q
I read this many times when I was a teenager. I still remember some parts of it vividly. I think I'll try to track down a copy for my sister's daughter.
Sandy
I read this story in high school and admired the main character's courage. This is a heartfelt emotional story about child abuse.
Paytience K.
I love that the author put the babysitter in a tough posion. And tat it sheds light on the people who do good things. 4 others.
*•.♥.•*Sabrina Rutter*•.♥.•*
Read this when I was a kid and it was one of my favorites.
Mayssa
It's so sad how parents could abuse their own child.
Shauna
Favorite book growing up. Read it 7 or 8 times.
Nikol
Nikol marked it as to-read
Oct 19, 2014
Amaripretty14
Amaripretty14 marked it as to-read
Aug 25, 2014
Courtney
Courtney marked it as to-read
Jun 23, 2014
Lauren
Lauren added it
May 21, 2014
Anahit Hovanisyan
Anahit Hovanisyan marked it as to-read
May 01, 2014
Ashley
Ashley marked it as to-read
Jan 18, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Nothing Hurts But My Heart Emily's Secret: No One Can Find Out Best Friends Don't Tell Lies The Secret of Seaside Long Road to Freedom: Journey of the Hmong