Start by marking “Size Matters: The Hard Facts About Male Sexuality That Every Woman Should Know” as Want to Read:
Size Matters: The Hard Facts About Male Sexuality That Every Woman Should Know

Size Matters: The Hard Facts About Male Sexuality That Every Woman Should Know

3.61 of 5 stars 3.61  ·  rating details  ·  28 ratings  ·  9 reviews
A man’s anatomy is a lot easier to understand than his mind, and knowing what’s going on down there is just as important to a happy relationship as figuring out the deeper meaning of his every word. You can analyze your relationship with your girlfriends, but who can you turn to with the more . . . sensitive questions? In Size Matters, Dr. Harry Fisch, an expert on the mal...more
Published July 15th 2008 by Harmony

To ask other readers questions about Size Matters, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Size Matters

GoldenjoyBazyll
Ok so who explains this stuff???? Size Matters is a funny but research based book about the male anatomy- orgasm- masterbation- STD's- testosterone- impotence- sexual response... well the list goes on.

it was a quick and informative read but more importantly- a great sense of humor was infused into the pages.

Interesting read for all U gals that are interested in what's happening inside your guys pants :P
This is an interesting book. I was not a fan of the narrator's tone, so if she annoys you too, just look for the medical questions in italics and read the doctor's reply and you can completely skip her narrative.
Bhavna Lal
A MUST READ, especially since I know the author and her husband, but seriously a very um introspective look on man parts what they do and why they do what they do, almost like a users manual!
Christina
There was some information in this book that I didn't know, so it was definitely worth the read. There is some repetition, but overall I enjoyed this book.
Angel R
I liked this book. Everyone should read this book men and women! I learned a lot of things I never knew by reading it.
May
Everything you could possibly want to know, written straight forward and from a woman’s point.
Aubrey Manack
I have a signed copy from the author...but a very interesting topic
Carol
Interesting book with some very useful information.
Rexanna
Some good answers to questions all women ask
Book
Book marked it as to-read
Sep 19, 2014
Sophie
Sophie marked it as to-read
May 28, 2014
Hannah Vanderkuy
Hannah Vanderkuy marked it as to-read
Apr 16, 2014
Lauren Coyle
Lauren Coyle marked it as to-read
Mar 27, 2014
Theresa
Theresa marked it as to-read
Mar 21, 2014
Laura Thomas
Laura Thomas marked it as to-read
Jan 19, 2014
TJ Magubane
TJ Magubane marked it as to-read
Nov 29, 2013
Airyn
Airyn marked it as to-read
Oct 08, 2013
Olivia Shinavar
Olivia Shinavar is currently reading it
Aug 30, 2013
Maher
Maher marked it as to-read
Dec 08, 2012
Jenny Hierlinger
Jenny Hierlinger marked it as to-read
Oct 20, 2012
Melanie
Melanie marked it as to-read
Sep 08, 2011
The New Naked: The Ultimate Sex Education for Grown-Ups The Male Biological Clock: The Startling News about Aging, Sexuality, and Fertility in Men The Male Biological Clock: The Startling News About Aging, Sexuality, and Fertility in Men