Start by marking “Vengeance of Shadows” as Want to Read:
Vengeance of Shadows

Vengeance of Shadows

It has been four years since a war between man and dragonkind was averted.
Ellie and her dragon Cole journeyed to the far reaches of our past to prevent it, and could not return home.
In the present day, an Ellie exists that never encountered the dragons, but somehow harbors the memories of them.
Ellie's life has become as normal as it can, for a girl who visits the hom
Published June 17th 2014 by Createspace Independent Publishing Platform

To ask other readers questions about Vengeance of Shadows, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Vengeance of Shadows

First Contact by Brent LeVasseurWishing for Washington by Shelley SlyBingo Summer by Dawn MaloneWonder by R.J. PalacioBecause of Winn-Dixie by Kate DiCamillo
Contemporary Middle Grade For Young Girls
22nd out of 32 books — 13 voters
Hush, Hush by Becca FitzpatrickTwilight by Stephenie MeyerFallen by Lauren KateNew Moon by Stephenie MeyerBreaking Dawn by Stephenie Meyer
Best Covers
351st out of 508 books — 334 voters

More lists with this book...

Mary Josefina Cade
Aug 23, 2014 Mary Josefina Cade rated it it was amazing
I read this wild and visionary book in one sitting. I swear the witch's spells nearly set my kindle on fire! Deep dark magic is at work in Ellie's world and she herself is present in two realities at the same time. Her home and village is under threat from vengeful forces from the past and future and she has to work on two levels at once to save her family and friends. I'm not revealing how she does this!

As with all the best true myths 'Vengeance of Shadows' can be read on different levels. For
Sheryl Seal
Jul 14, 2014 Sheryl Seal rated it it was amazing
Vengeance Of Shadows (The Baiulus Series Book 1) by Darren Lewis is the first book in the Baiulus Series. Having received this copy for an honest review, I will definitely be buying the second book when it is released! How creative and imaginative of the author to write an excellent story-line about a girl (Ellie & her dragon Cole) on such a great adventure!
I read the author's bio. and understand that Ellie is his daughter. How cool to have a father that penned her into such a fantasy world!
Shane O'Neill
Jul 17, 2014 Shane O'Neill rated it it was amazing
A story where Lewis places the characters from The Seren Trilogy into a new series, though set four years further on where the evil force she defeated previously is seeking revenge. The clever twist here is that because our heroine went back into the past to defeat this evil, the heroine in the present is leading a completely different existence, though with memories of what went before. A very clever fantasy yarn your kids will love.
Gale Stanley
Aug 13, 2016 Gale Stanley rated it it was amazing
I’m always looking for good books for the grandkids. It seems like it’s easier to find books for the boys. But this story has a strong female protagonist, so I gladly accepted a copy to review. So happy I did. I found it to be original and very entertaining. The heroine is stuck in the past and has an adventure that is filled with twists and turns. I recommend it to anyone looking for a good read – not just ages 10 to 18.
Stefania Mattana
Jul 10, 2014 Stefania Mattana rated it it was amazing
I'm happy to have trusted this author under a friend's recommendation and bought this book - which is the first volume of series - good news for me.

This book has everything to make it love it: a strong girl main heroine, suspense, adventure elements and... dragons!
Everybody loves dragon, so check it out and enjoy this awesome story.
Christoph Fischer
Aug 12, 2016 Christoph Fischer rated it it was amazing
"Vengeance Of Shadows (The Baiulus Series Book 1)" by Darren Lewis is an engaging and original read
A girl and her dragon in a race against time and stuck in the past - a very original concept that has been well executed.
Highly recommended.
Elias Zapple
Elias Zapple rated it it was amazing
Dec 27, 2014
Martha Sockel
Aug 06, 2014 Martha Sockel rated it it was amazing
Shelves: fantasy, gothic, drama
A stunning story, full of twists and turns that kept me reading late into the night.
Miika Hannila
Miika Hannila rated it it was amazing
Jul 14, 2014
Darren Lewis
Darren Lewis rated it it was amazing
Jul 15, 2014
Jaquan
Jaquan rated it it was amazing
Mar 10, 2016
Gloria
Gloria marked it as to-read
Jul 19, 2014
J.M. Northup
J.M. Northup marked it as to-read
Jul 22, 2014
Jennifer Jacobs
Jennifer Jacobs marked it as to-read
Oct 09, 2014
Dragonr
Dragonr marked it as to-read
Dec 20, 2014
Kristy Bieber
Kristy Bieber marked it as to-read
Dec 28, 2014
Monika
Monika marked it as to-read
Jan 23, 2015
Sweetpea
Sweetpea marked it as to-read
Feb 04, 2015
Catherine
Catherine marked it as to-read
Feb 15, 2015
Kathleen
Kathleen marked it as to-read
Mar 11, 2015
Kirsten
Kirsten marked it as to-read
Mar 22, 2015
Kali
Kali marked it as to-read
May 14, 2015
Sahara Foley
Sahara Foley marked it as to-read
Jul 15, 2015
Wordsl Dreamsl
Wordsl Dreamsl marked it as to-read
Sep 08, 2015
Zach Abrams
Zach Abrams marked it as to-read
Sep 18, 2015
Sarah Elizabeth Hall
Sarah Elizabeth Hall marked it as to-read
Jan 15, 2016
Ian Donnelly
Ian Donnelly marked it as to-read
Jan 30, 2016
Beiza
Beiza added it
Mar 07, 2016
Hidersaccess
Hidersaccess marked it as to-read
May 01, 2016