Start by marking “How to Write Articles for Newspapers and Magazines (Arco How to Write Articles for Newspapers & Magazines)” as Want to Read:

3.62 of 5 stars 3.62  ·  rating details  ·  16 ratings  ·  3 reviews
A diverse collection of handy desk references designed to help students, business professionals, and all readers become more productive in school, the workplace, and everyday life.A journalist shows the ins and outs to professionals and amateurs who want to break into the business.
Published May 13th 2002 by Peterson's Guides,U.S.

Be the first to ask a question about How to Write Articles for Newspapers and Magazines

Tabatha
Oct 23, 2014 Tabatha rated it 4 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: Anyone who wants to learn how to write good articles
Recommended to Tabatha by: My local library
Shelves: self-help, writing
Quick read and seems to be pretty useful, but I won't know until I get to writing some articles. Now all I need is some topics to write about. Some parts of this were kind of dull but that's to be expected with any book that might be teaching you something.
Christine
This book offers great advice is an easy to digest structure. Although it is a bit dated, it is an incredibly useful and quick read. It is also one of the few books that helped me understand some of my grammar issues.
Pamela
Aug 20, 2010 Pamela rated it 5 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: any writer
I learned to focus on my goal as a writer to help readers understand any topic. I could see when writing I can be overly confident and need to be more accurate in checking my list of how to perfect my articles when writing. This is similar to an English book, but it is concise and gives an over all view to writing magazines and for newspapers with some mechanics that may be written slightly different. I think this makes a handy reference every so often even for the professionals, but it is reall ...more
M T Han
M T Han marked it as to-read
Jun 16, 2015
Sbalt
Sbalt marked it as to-read
May 28, 2015
Ketki Trivedi
Ketki Trivedi marked it as to-read
Apr 30, 2015
Amazon Customer
Amazon Customer marked it as to-read
Mar 04, 2015
S.T.
S.T. marked it as to-read
Feb 26, 2015
Hannah
Hannah marked it as to-read
Jan 15, 2015
Maisha
Maisha marked it as to-read
Jul 29, 2014
Tristan
Tristan marked it as to-read
Jun 27, 2014
Melinda
Melinda marked it as to-read
Apr 17, 2014
Connie
Connie added it
Mar 16, 2014
Amanda
Amanda marked it as to-read
Dec 16, 2013
Solo Abdullahi
Solo Abdullahi marked it as to-read
Dec 06, 2013
Jennifer marked it as to-read
Nov 15, 2013
Amanth
Amanth marked it as to-read
Oct 10, 2013
Carimah Townes
Carimah Townes marked it as to-read
Sep 17, 2013
Alia Azamat
Alia Azamat marked it as to-read
Jul 15, 2013
Tina Clark
Tina Clark marked it as to-read
Jun 10, 2013
« previous 1 3 next »
Forbidden Films: Censorship Histories of 125 Motion Pictures Agatha Christie A to Z: The Essential Reference to Her Life and Writings Literature Suppressed on Sexual Grounds The Encyclopedia of Mistresses/an Under-The-Covers Look at the "Other Women" of History's Most Influential Men Critical Companion to Edgar Allan Poe: A Literary Reference to His Life and Work