Start by marking “Evolution: The Grand Experiment: The Quest for an Answer” as Want to Read:
Evolution: The Grand Experiment: The Quest for an Answer

Evolution: The Grand Experiment: The Quest for an Answer

Letting the evidence speak for itself. Evolution has been dogma for so long that many people consider it a foregone conclusion that life arose by random processes. This book takes the unusual step of bringing together scientists on both sides of this cultural divide to present their findings. the reader is allowed to make up his or her mind as to which view is really suppo ...more
Published January 1st 2008 by New Leaf Publishing Group (first published October 8th 2007)

To ask other readers questions about Evolution, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Evolution

Tammy
Sep 14, 2009 Tammy rated it it was ok
It was okay. A lot of repetition.
Kim Jones
Dec 06, 2010 Kim Jones rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Everyone
Book Review ~ Evolution: The Grand Experiment Vol. 1
By Dr. Carl Werner Photographs by Debbie Werner
Nonfiction ~20 chapters~ 257 pages

This is a phenomenal resource for examining the views of Evolution vs. Creation! It is well-thought out, beautifully illustrated, and easy to understand. The high quality pictures, charts and illustrations used in this book skillfully illustrate several concepts that can be very difficult to grasp.

This book is designed to teach a critical examination of the theor
Jersc
Jan 16, 2017 Jersc rated it really liked it
Great textbook to argue against the theory of evolution, but it was very repetitive and my sons (ages 10 and 12) found it boring.
Ndquangr
Feb 11, 2017 Ndquangr rated it really liked it
Một cuốn sách rất chi tiết, cụ thể, logic phản bác lại những cơ sở của thuyết tiến hóa. Con người cần có một lý thuyết mới, hoặc quay về niềm tin tôn giáo về một đấng sáng tạo.
Wyndy
May 24, 2009 Wyndy rated it it was amazing
Wow, what a fantastic book. The presentation is top notch, it looks like a coffee table book, but oh so much more! The photographs are top quality and definitely add as perfect examples for the explanations. The writing is plain, the scientific examples easy to understand and comprehend. The author has taken each type of distinct life form on earth and showed what fossils have proved or disproved about it's development. He has included remarks from both pro-evolution and pro-creation scientists ...more
Maggie
Apr 24, 2013 Maggie rated it it was amazing
Non-biased overview of the two sides for how the world began; creation and evolution. Though I already knew where I stood when I began reading, I appreciated the way they stated facts from both sides and allowed the reader to engage in his own thinking. But of course, for me, it further confirmed my already ardent belief that God created the world in 6 literal days, and that the scientific evidence scattered across earth is in sync with the Biblical account.
Natalie Shook
Apr 20, 2016 Natalie Shook rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
This book explains what evolution really is; a theory that has virtually no evidence. I would find it hard to believe that anyone, after they read this book, would think evolution is even partially true! Before I read this book I just thought, 'Evolution is not true' now I know just how unbelievable it really is! I recommend taking the time to read this, I had to read it for science, and now I want to read the second book for fun! Read it!
Ahmad
Apr 11, 2012 Ahmad rated it it was amazing
A destroyer book for evolution :)
Gina Mcandrew
Jun 23, 2012 Gina Mcandrew rated it it was amazing
Shelves: curriculum
Awesome! My daughters used this in their creation science class, but this is a great coffee table book to get your guests asking questions. This is a must-have book!
Beverly
Sep 02, 2009 Beverly rated it it was amazing
and Werner shows how that grand experiment has failed miserably
Brian Lauer
Brian Lauer rated it it was amazing
Nov 30, 2013
Tony Breeden
Tony Breeden rated it it was amazing
Apr 13, 2013
Cynthia Egbert
Cynthia Egbert rated it really liked it
Aug 01, 2016
Chelle
Chelle rated it it was amazing
Jan 04, 2015
Janessa
Janessa rated it really liked it
Nov 22, 2013
Jengwenfinn L
Jengwenfinn L rated it really liked it
Jul 21, 2016
Socrates Taha
Socrates Taha rated it liked it
Feb 05, 2014
Samantha
Oct 17, 2010 Samantha rated it it was ok
More like a 2 1/2
William Brannon
William Brannon rated it really liked it
Dec 21, 2010
Alicia Willis
Alicia Willis rated it it was amazing
Oct 19, 2012
Sarah rated it really liked it
May 28, 2013
Lynn
Lynn rated it liked it
Jan 20, 2015
New Leaf Publishing Group
New Leaf Publishing Group rated it it was amazing
May 08, 2012
Katie
Katie rated it really liked it
Nov 27, 2012
Matthew Bandy
Matthew Bandy rated it it was amazing
Sep 11, 2014
Rylan McQuade
Rylan McQuade rated it really liked it
Jan 30, 2011
Lisa
Lisa rated it liked it
Aug 09, 2015
Mark Rose
Mark Rose rated it it was amazing
Mar 28, 2015
Jocelyn Keller
Jocelyn Keller rated it really liked it
Jan 18, 2016