Start by marking “Thug Passion” as Want to Read:
Thug Passion

Thug Passion (Thug Passion #1)

Tahari Monroe is in a loveless,sexless, and abusive relationship with her boyfriend Nico of four years.
The love they once shared has been replaced with his love for another woman and the feeling of his fists.
Tahari sees no way out that is until she meets Ka'Jaire "Thug" Kenneth. He is every woman's dream come true and every nigga's worst nightmare.
The relationship betwe
Kindle Edition, 1st, 143 pages
Published June 29th 2014 by Shan Presents

Elle
Feb 23, 2016 Elle rated it really liked it
Shelves: urban
Hot cheese on a burger that was good! The ending... what the high hell!

No time to chat gotta go read book 2!
Kenya
Aug 03, 2014 Kenya rated it really liked it
Wow!!!! Give me some of that Thug Passion

Wow!!!! Give me some of that Thug Passion

All I can say I wow! This book was definitely a good read. All it took was one sitting period. To not spoil anything for anyone... All images say is that I hope they both pull through ! & that the two all of a sudden pop up characters mean well!! Please don't keep us waiting long for PART 2 . I LOVE me some thug and that's. This gone get hers!!!! that's if they ain't already handled that
Vette
Sep 04, 2014 Vette rated it liked it
This book could've been great! The storyline was lacking . It seems as if the author rushed to finish only to have readers hanging with "to be continue. " Some parts of the story was underwritten and undeveloped. Too many unanswered questions. What's up with Cassie and Venom? Why the reappearance? How Momma Peaches live upstairs from Grandma and not no a thing of that family ? When did Nico become a snitch for the detective? See what I'm saying....I will go ahead and read pt2 only for closure.
Shamone Sharif
Apr 22, 2015 Shamone Sharif rated it it was amazing
Team Thug and Tahari!!!!!

Yesss! Mz. Lady P is a beast with it. I'm so in love with Thug. He is definitely that nigga. Tahari is one bad botch. She is his rider through thick and then. The end had me shocked. I had a feeling that trick Khai was gone try to get revenge but Cassie and Venom showing up was a surprise. This bout to go all the way left. I cat wait to seen what happens next !
chunky
Jul 10, 2014 chunky rated it really liked it
Good read

I wish it didnt end so soon. was really enjoying it. hope the sequel is as good as the first one. I really don't write reviews about the books I read, but this one was good and I hope we dont have to wait long.:-)
Tiarra
Sep 03, 2014 Tiarra rated it it was amazing
Okay

This book had so many twists and turns but it pulled me in from page one. I hope Tahari and Thug gets their happy ever after because she really deserves it. This was an amazing reading adventure.
Denise
Sep 02, 2014 Denise rated it really liked it
Good book!

my gosh!! Tahari really was a ride or die . Nico will make u want to kill him yourself lol . Thug is ruthless and don't play. This is a good book filled with drama beginning to end. The ending will have u wanting part2
Acquinita Edwards
Jul 15, 2014 Acquinita Edwards rated it it was amazing
This book is sooooooooooooooooo good

This book is sooooooooooooooooo good

love the relationship between Tahari and Thug he came in her life and the right time omg.mica got what he deserved
Tyesha
Jul 12, 2014 Tyesha rated it it was amazing
This was a very good book!! I was speechless after reading it. I can't wait till prt 2. Books like this make me despise authors who talk about other authors who sale their books for 0.99. This book was well worth the 0.99 and more and for prt 2 I will pay whatever the price!!
Tina
Sep 06, 2014 Tina rated it it was amazing
BAM BAM BAM

THIS BOOK IS OFF THE CHAIN ALWAY HAD ME GUESSING WHO WHAT COULDN'T PUT THIS BOOK DOWN HAD ME WAITN TO C WHO WAS OUT TO GET THEM AND WHEN I FOUND OUT LEFT ME LOOKIN CRAZY LIKE WAT THE.....THIS BOOK IS A MUST MUST READ OUTSTANDING READ PART 2 IT IS
Shatori Watts
Sep 21, 2014 Shatori Watts rated it it was amazing
This book was a for sure page turner. I enjoyed all the characters. This story was very realistic which made it that more amazing. I am a for sure fan so far and look for many more books in the future from this author.
Colleen826
Oct 28, 2014 Colleen826 rated it it was amazing
OMG... what can I freaking say about this book. So bad it's good... damn good. Aww hell yeah! to the thug passion. "She'd never seen a 10-inch @#$& before!!!!"
Dana McLeod
Sep 02, 2014 Dana McLeod rated it really liked it
Never would have thought

wow.....there was most definitely some jaw dropping moments in this book. I loved the storyline and I cant wait to dig into part 2
sharonda barras
Aug 12, 2014 sharonda barras rated it it was amazing
THUG

THUG

Wow...this book was off the chain! a real pager Turner...I can honestly say I enjoyed it from start to finish!
andrea williams
Jul 03, 2014 andrea williams rated it it was amazing
Excellent

this book was good from beginning to end. I recommend everyone to read this book. hurry up with part 2. I need to know if thug and his boys died or not.
Syreeta
Sep 28, 2014 Syreeta rated it it was amazing
Ghetto love story!!!!

Oh my what a good ghetto love story... Must read page turner I read it in a few hours... Time for pt.2!!!!
Tynika Goldring
Oct 19, 2015 Tynika Goldring rated it it was amazing
I finished this book in just 2 hours I could not stop reading it!! It's good from beginning to end I can't wait to see what's next for Thug & Tahari!! Part 2 here I come.
Kynnedi
Oct 28, 2014 Kynnedi rated it it was amazing
This book was so good that I read the whole book in less than 24 hours none stop. I am now reading part 2.
sha'kia
Jul 23, 2014 sha'kia rated it it was amazing
Wow!

A very good read.It moved a little too fast but overall it was good.The shocking ending will have u wanting more
sheara valoy
Jul 10, 2014 sheara valoy rated it it was amazing
Loved It

As always I only say how I feel about and give no details. With that being said read book in 3 hrs great book couldn't put down
Charmanie Saquea
Aug 30, 2014 Charmanie Saquea rated it it was amazing
Thug

Lawd, I love me some Thug! This book held my attention from the very first page. That ending left me with my mouth wide open.
Keishua
Aug 24, 2014 Keishua rated it it was amazing
This book crazy good

This book crazy good

I love Thug, but that Nico and " his are some dirty, grimy people. Me. Peaches is to funny. I love this series so far.
Yvette Waite
Aug 09, 2014 Yvette Waite rated it it was amazing
Excellent book. This book was exciting from beginning to end.
India Smith
Oct 23, 2014 India Smith rated it it was amazing
This was a good book.
Cindy Dancy
Oct 26, 2014 Cindy Dancy rated it liked it
The was pretty good. Just felt like the plot is played out amongst my fellow genre.
Rita Hill
Jul 15, 2014 Rita Hill rated it really liked it
great from the beginning to the end
Mita Rhodes
Feb 08, 2016 Mita Rhodes rated it it was amazing
definitely a good Read, on to part two
Ti'Africia Lucas- Woodard
Aug 30, 2014 Ti'Africia Lucas- Woodard rated it it was amazing
Loved it. I can't wait to read part 2
kim lee
Nov 12, 2016 kim lee rated it it was amazing
Thug passion was an amazing book I'm going to read every series on it I just absolutely loved the book

This was an awesome book I wished I didn't have to stop reading to this survey tho but everything just cool hopefully I can finish now
Lyndetta
Dec 01, 2016 Lyndetta rated it did not like it
I would love to give more stars but the book ended at 22 percent. Will update as soon as I can get a full book.
  • Fallin' For a Boss 2

Thug Passion (4 books)
  • Thug Passion 2
  • Thug Passion 3
  • Thug Passion 4

“All I could do was shake my head at her trifling ass. This was the main reason why we were always fighting. She loves to fuck around with other bitches men. I had no idea why she does this?” 0 likes
“I wasn’t about to leave Nico alone, so I respected her wishes and I moved in with Nico. A decision that I was now regretting. We” 0 likes