Start by marking “Mastered by the Mothman” as Want to Read:
Mastered by the Mothman

Mastered by the Mothman

College student Kate is headed to a cabin in the remote mountains of Virginia to meet up with her sorority sisters when she finds herself lost and stranded in a broken down car. After falling asleep, she is awakened by what she assumes is the glow of a police car coming to her rescue, but instead comes face to face with the legendary Mothman. A half man half moth, the ...more
Published June 27th 2014 by Dark Hollows Press (first published June 26th 2014)

To ask other readers questions about Mastered by the Mothman, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Mastered by the Mothman

Shirley Williamson
Feb 13, 2015 Shirley Williamson rated it really liked it
I absolutely adore the Mothman Prophecy so when I saw this book written by one of my favorite authors, I was thrilled!
Kate is an awkward college girl who is uncomfortable with her size and how she looks. When she gets lost trying to meet her sorority sisters, she encounters the elusive Mothman. Taking her back to his cave he shows her the most erotic experience of her young life. Does she really want to be found?
I loved the group ending (yes that's all I am giving away!)
Lots of smoking hot se
Christine Blackthorn
Feb 09, 2015 Christine Blackthorn rated it liked it
Shelves: read-to-review
Mastered by the Mothman is an erotic novella with horror/ fantasy undertones. I did not expect the story when I read it - and that is its strength. It blindsides you and wakes you up to a completely new world. It is an easy, quick read that surprises the mind and senses alike.

The style is engaging, almost conversational and the reader is easily able to see the main character as she deals with her broken down car. We all have been in this situation, dark night, car trouble, the moment you become
SheLove2Read
Aug 02, 2014 SheLove2Read rated it liked it
Shelves: 2014
a fun read
Tammy Ambrose
Tammy Ambrose rated it really liked it
Jul 12, 2014
Chris Fraser
Chris Fraser marked it as to-read
Jul 28, 2015
Laur K.
Laur K. marked it as to-read
Feb 24, 2016
Poppy Gorman
Poppy Gorman marked it as to-read
Mar 09, 2016
Ophelia
Ophelia marked it as to-read
Mar 10, 2016

One of my first memories as a child is my Uncle Roy giving me a Little Golden book for my Birthday. That’s all it took, I was hooked on reading. I read my first romance book at seventeen and never looked back. I love a bad boy who doesn’t know how good he really is. As a matter of fact I married one! I love writing strong female characters who know what they want and aren’t afraid to go after it.
More about T. Lee Garland...