Start by marking “Vital Deceit (A Boys of Summer Book, #1)” as Want to Read:
Vital Deceit (A Boys of Summer Book, #1)

Vital Deceit (A Boys of Summer Book, #1)

One past. One present. Two lives forever intertwined.

Ellie Dubois is finally living the life she deserves. She has almost everything she wants and something she doesn’t—a hidden past. Demetrio “Rio” Donati bowls her over…in more ways than one. But Ellie harbors a secret she could never tell Rio, no matter how close the two become.

The last thing Rio Donati expected was a c
Published July 15th 2014 by esKape Press

To ask other readers questions about Vital Deceit, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Vital Deceit

Jessica Watts
Jul 16, 2014 Jessica Watts rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed this book. I thought it was well written and the characters each had their own distinct personalities. I love the interaction between Ellie and Rio. I love how they can make each open up. Rio helps Ellie move on from a broken past, but will they make the long haul? I really enjoyed this book and highly recommend it.
Sharil
Jul 02, 2014 Sharil rated it it was amazing
I loved the story and thought the book was very well written. I loved reading each character's perspective... a great way to get the "full story!" Looking forward to more in this series!
Stephanie
Aug 05, 2014 Stephanie rated it really liked it
Vital Deceit by Lynn Spangler is a story of a women who went through unimaginable pain at the hands of the man who should have put her first in everything. But this time he has gone to far and so she will run and hide in witness protection program. Everything is going good her husband is in jail, she has met a new man, and her life is finally looking great. But then her ex husband is back and she has to face her past, nothing is going right and to top it off she may have just loss the one chance ...more
Jodi
Jul 15, 2014 Jodi rated it really liked it
*DISCLAIMER: I received a copy of this novel in exchange for my honest review. This has NOT altered or changed my review in any way. All thoughts expressed in this review are 100% my own.*

This book was a quick read! I got so into the story that I could not put it down until I finished it. I would recommend this book to romance readers who are looking for a good book to read for the summer. My only issue was that I wish it was longer so that I could have enjoyed it for longer. :-)
InD'tale Magazine
A sweet romance, Ellie and Rio are a cute couple.

Read full review in the 2014/2015 Holiday issue of InD’tale Magazine.
Crystal (Books Are Sanity!!!)
Review to come soon.
Nov 09, 2014 Sarah added it
Read my review in the December/ January release of InD'Tale's magazine. http://indtale.com/
Dawn Flanders
Dawn Flanders marked it as to-read
Jul 23, 2014
Great Novella!! 1 2 Jul 02, 2014 04:35AM
I live in South Central Pennsylvania with my wonderful, loving husband and my beautiful daughter. I also have a son who is currently serving in the U.S. Navy. I have a cat named Kolzig and a dog named Cede who allow us to live with them.

I love to write and read. I also make jewelry when the mood strikes. I'm a huge sports fan. I love football, NASCAR, and hockey. I'm also a bit of a game show frea
More about Lynn Spangler...