Start by marking “Heavy Hearts” as Want to Read:
Heavy Hearts

Heavy Hearts

It was Blaise Pascal who wrote "The heart has its reasons which reason knows not," and that couldn't be more true for love-struggling Lucy Whitten.

This romantic time jumping tale takes you back into Lucy's past and spiraling into her present where three men all confess their undying love to her. When she finds herself caught in the center of this epic love triangle it take
ebook, First , 203 pages
Published June 26th 2014 by Self-published

To ask other readers questions about Heavy Hearts, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Heavy Hearts

Suzanne
Sep 23, 2015 Suzanne rated it liked it
At 17, Lucy met Finn, her first love. At 18, she fell in love with Simon during a summer abroad, and now at 19, rich, playboy Malcolm, an old childhood friend, makes his feelings known. The only problem is that these three handsome guys show up all at once and each one demands Lucy pick him, over the others. How is a girl supposed to pick one and break the hearts of the other two? For sure, if I were in her shoes, I wouldn’t know how to decide.

The story starts out a bit slow, carrying the impres
Hedwig Reads
Sep 27, 2016 Hedwig Reads rated it really liked it
Wow, Why it took me so long to read this book? Honestly I don't know. But I will make it clear that I regret just having it sit in my Kindle waiting to be read.
At First I was somewhat confused but the more I got into the book of course the more I understood.
Simon, Malcolm and Finn, where to begin with these men. They all have so much love, but if I had to pick one, my favorite would be Simon. This book kept me guessing on what Miss Lucy Whitten was going to do, I went through every emotional sta
Alice Rachel
May 18, 2016 Alice Rachel rated it it was amazing
This book is much lighter than what I usually read, which was a nice change for me. It was like going on a trip somewhere and having a good time. I always prefer the bad boys, so Finn was my favorite. I don't care what he did, my heart bled for him and he's my fav of favs in this book! : ) Fun read! ☺️
Emily
Sep 28, 2014 Emily rated it really liked it
Shelves: own-on-kindle
For a first book, Kylie did a wonderful job. This is definitely more of a new adult book. I enjoyed the story a lot. The plot was strictly based on three different romances. There were a couple odd phrasings/grammatical errors I noticed, but that's only because I'm a huge grammar nazi. Either way, you should definitely buy this book (it's only $2.99!!) and support the wonderful Kylie as well as all indie authors.
K.K. Allen
Feb 04, 2015 K.K. Allen rated it it was amazing
Kylie Kaemke’s Heavy Hearts is full of heart - heart, love, drama, heartbreak, passion…I really enjoyed this story and the main character, Lucy. If only we had so many ideal men to choose from in life! It does make a great tale though. Sometimes we choose love for all the wrong reasons so it’s fun to enjoy this journey with Lucy as she finds herself in this dilemma. Well done Ms. Kaemke.
Aug 12, 2014 Sarah rated it really liked it
Fun, sexy book! Who wouldn't want 3 guys in love with them?? 4****
Alicia Kline
Jul 03, 2015 Alicia Kline rated it liked it
Mixed Feelings

I love chick lit. And I was ready for a fix of it, considering that my last few reads have been about sex, sex, and, you guessed it, more sex. So I downloaded this freebie and was on my way.

I was ready for light and frothy, but there was something about this read that felt off for me. And I almost nearly stopped reading early on. But people that know me know I power through to the bitter end of everything, so I kept going.

It did get better, and there were some bright parts, but ove
Kim
Kim rated it it was ok
Aug 29, 2014
Sarah Renee Jones
Sarah Renee Jones rated it really liked it
Apr 02, 2015
Robyn Kratzke
Robyn Kratzke rated it really liked it
Nov 27, 2015
Rachel Smith
Rachel Smith rated it it was amazing
Jul 09, 2014
Ximena Martinez
Ximena Martinez rated it liked it
Jul 23, 2014
Mariana Pineda
Mariana Pineda rated it it was amazing
Sep 22, 2014
Layla
Layla rated it it was amazing
Apr 16, 2015
Myka Hernandez
Myka Hernandez rated it it was amazing
Feb 01, 2015
Stevie
Stevie rated it liked it
Jun 07, 2015
Mia
Mia rated it really liked it
Jan 07, 2016
Kylie Kaemke
Sep 15, 2015 Kylie Kaemke rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: my-books
April Crain
April Crain rated it it was amazing
Aug 05, 2014
Vi
Vi marked it as to-read
Anaiis
Anaiis marked it as to-read
Katie Bananas
Katie Bananas marked it as to-read
Jun 26, 2014
Sarah marked it as to-read
Carolina
Carolina marked it as to-read
Gabriela
Gabriela marked it as to-read
Jun 27, 2014
Megan Helke
Megan Helke marked it as to-read
Jun 27, 2014
Rylee Hickman
Rylee Hickman marked it as to-read
Megan Hubrex
Megan Hubrex marked it as to-read
Melanie
Melanie marked it as to-read
Maria Baker
Maria Baker marked it as to-read
Jul 01, 2014
Melissa
Melissa marked it as to-read
Jul 02, 2014
Grace Donovan
Grace Donovan marked it as to-read
Jul 07, 2014
Maria  Larsson
Maria Larsson marked it as to-read
Jul 12, 2014
Lauren
Lauren marked it as to-read
Jul 13, 2014
Salma
Salma marked it as to-read
Jul 14, 2014
Alyssaacecilia
Alyssaacecilia marked it as to-read
Jul 20, 2014
Selena
Selena marked it as to-read
Nov 21, 2014
Janet
Janet marked it as to-read
Aug 02, 2014
 Teresa
Teresa marked it as to-read
Aug 02, 2014
Barbieeee♥
Barbieeee♥ marked it as to-read
Michelle
Michelle marked it as to-read
Dijya
Dijya marked it as to-read
Mayra
Mayra marked it as to-read
Shivauney
Shivauney marked it as to-read
Aug 05, 2014
Vishous
Vishous marked it as to-read
Aug 06, 2014
Czezka
Czezka marked it as to-read
Aug 08, 2014
Kamille
Kamille marked it as to-read
Aug 08, 2014
I'm just a normal girl who loves to write, read, and do fangirlish things. If you see me in real life stop to give me a high five!
More about Kylie Kaemke...