Goodreads helps you keep track of books you want to read.
Start by marking “Creativity, Inc. by Ed Catmull: A 30-minute Summary” as Want to Read:
Creativity, Inc. by Ed Catmull: A 30-minute Summary
Enlarge cover
Rate this book
Clear rating
Open Preview

Creativity, Inc. by Ed Catmull: A 30-minute Summary

really liked it 4.0  ·  Rating Details ·  46 Ratings  ·  2 Reviews
With Instaread Summaries, you can get the summary of a book in 30 minutes or less. We read every chapter, summarize and analyze it for your convenience.

This is an Instaread Summary of 'Creativity, Inc.' by Ed Catmull.

Below is a preview of the earlier sections of the summary:

Chapter 1

Every Sunday, as a kid, Catmull watched on TV The Wonderful World of Disney, where Disn
...more
Kindle Edition, 62 pages
Published June 5th 2014 by Instaread Summaries
More Details... edit details

Friend Reviews

To see what your friends thought of this book, please sign up.

Reader Q&A

To ask other readers questions about Creativity, Inc. by Ed Catmull, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Creativity, Inc. by Ed Catmull

This book is not yet featured on Listopia. Add this book to your favorite list »

Community Reviews

(showing 1-30)
filter  |  sort: default (?)  |  Rating Details
Jared Hansen
May 25, 2016 Jared Hansen rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Pixar movies have continued to set the standard for excellence. While there are some less than stellar movies in their collection, their duds are way outweighed by their stars. Catmull is one of the creative forces behind every Pixar movie, and reading this memoir by him was incredible. All of Catmull's advice was inspirational, and it was great to read this condensed review.
Diego Morel Murillo
Diego Morel Murillo rated it did not like it
Apr 13, 2016
Nicole
Nicole rated it really liked it
Nov 22, 2014
Sharon Bjeletich
Sharon Bjeletich rated it liked it
Apr 09, 2015
Yanfei Zhao
Yanfei Zhao rated it really liked it
Feb 09, 2016
Skeeter Buck
Skeeter Buck rated it it was amazing
Aug 27, 2016
Phil
Phil rated it it was amazing
Mar 08, 2016
Alexandre Sobolevski
Alexandre Sobolevski rated it it was amazing
Mar 16, 2016
John Ryan
John Ryan rated it really liked it
Feb 08, 2015
Thomas Rye
Thomas Rye rated it liked it
Nov 13, 2014
Carlos Maldonado
Carlos Maldonado rated it it was amazing
Feb 02, 2015
Dave
Dave rated it it was amazing
Oct 09, 2015
Qasim Mohammad
Qasim Mohammad rated it it was amazing
Nov 07, 2016
Bryce
Bryce rated it liked it
Jul 12, 2016
Loretta Siani
Loretta Siani rated it it was amazing
Mar 18, 2016
Sara Kokojan
Sara Kokojan rated it liked it
Mar 02, 2016
Andy Singh
Andy Singh rated it really liked it
Mar 01, 2015
Tracy
Tracy rated it it was amazing
Mar 06, 2015
Ricardo
Ricardo rated it liked it
Dec 10, 2015
Heather W.
Heather W. rated it it was amazing
Jan 11, 2016
Tracey Rebello
Oct 14, 2014 Tracey Rebello rated it really liked it
Fantastic awesome read .... great inspiration!.... Must read book!.
Iva
Iva rated it did not like it
Jul 27, 2015
Tammie
Tammie rated it liked it
Mar 10, 2016
Dave
Dave rated it it was amazing
Jun 20, 2015
Nahid Alam
Nahid Alam rated it it was amazing
Mar 17, 2015
James
James rated it it was amazing
Nov 08, 2016
Daniel Perlaky
Daniel Perlaky rated it really liked it
Nov 07, 2015
Steven Bassett
Steven Bassett rated it liked it
Mar 15, 2015
Kevin
Kevin rated it liked it
Oct 26, 2014
Alicia Dixon
Alicia Dixon rated it really liked it
May 10, 2016
« previous 1 next »
There are no discussion topics on this book yet. Be the first to start one »
With Instaread, you can get the summary and analysis of a book in 15 minutes. We read every chapter, summarize and analyze it for your convenience.
More about Instaread Summaries...

Share This Book



“Only 40 percent of what people think actually comes through their eyes, and the remaining 60 percent is filled in based on memory or patterns collected from past experiences.” 0 likes
More quotes…