Start by marking “Pleasure Extraordinaire: Complete Collection (Pursuit, #4-7)” as Want to Read:
Pleasure Extraordinaire: Complete Collection (Pursuit, #4-7)

Pleasure Extraordinaire: Complete Collection (Pursuit #4-7)

This collection contains all four books of the Pleasure Extraordinaire series.

Michael Hawkins is mature, rich, and drop-dead sexy. He is also gay. And, for some strange reason, he wants me to be his pretend girlfriend in exchange for a big sum of money.

He has one condition, though: I cannot get close to a man, or be seen with one during the one year I'm contracted with hi
Published June 23rd 2014 by Red Pearl Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Pleasure Extraordinaire, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Pleasure Extraordinaire

Kristy Dean
Aug 21, 2014 Kristy Dean rated it really liked it
This story was WOW and weird. It a basic love triangle but lots of evil roped it. This collection has 5 books. Lindsey is asked to be a girlfriend to micheal, an older and very rich man. She is only a paper girlfriend since he is gay. He sends her to pleasure extraordinaire if she needs anything sexual or cuddling. When she gets there she meets ace, who ends up being micheals son. She also meets Zane his other son and is set up with him to service her. In the process she falls for one brother ...more
Dee
Jul 22, 2014 Dee rated it liked it
Shelves: erotica, ebooks
I have to say, this series HAD ME UNTIL middle of book 4. Books 1, 2, and 3 were good; suspenseful, intriguing, fun, and hot. Book 4 looked like it was going to be the same and then sizzled out for me.

Three stars, only for the first three books and that’s generous.

SPOILER:
The loss of the main villain in the fourth book took most of the intrigue away for me and the story became mush. Don’t get me wrong, I love a good love story but this just wasn’t it for me.
Katie
Jan 24, 2016 Katie rated it it was amazing
Wow....

What can I say. When I originally bought this series I thought it would be like all of the other books about guy pays girl to be his girlfriend they fall in love end of story. I was so wrong. This book is so much more. Wow. Great read, some hot scenes in this book. Great read. I will say that Ace was not my favorite character but I Would highly recommend.
Nicky
Nov 21, 2016 Nicky rated it really liked it
Good read

A real page turner, very talented writer who knows how to keep the reader intrigue with multiple things. The lead character a bit too promiscuous for my liking. Still an enjoyable read.
Kimber Harris McJunkin
Barely finished it
Edith Boucher
Nov 02, 2016 Edith Boucher rated it it was ok
On dirait que des morceaux de l'histoire ont été enlevés. Quand ça commence à être intéressant, il manque un élément qui annule l'intérêt.
Serban Georgiana
Aug 11, 2014 Serban Georgiana rated it really liked it
Shelves: in-english, adult, kindle
Sunt multe de spus despre aceasta serie,si nici nu stiu de unde sa incep.
In primul rand vreau sa precizez ca datorita unui impuls de moment si datorita curiozitatii mele ,am citit si continuarea. Ce sa faci, cu toate ca se zica ca ,curiosii mor repede,nu m-am putut abtine si am cumparat toata colectia.
Nu am regretat,pentru ca a foast o lectura interesanta,dar nici nu s-a ridicat la inaltimea asteptarilor mele.
Am avut parte de multe rasturnari de situatii,de actiune,si de multe momente firbinti(m
Karen
Oct 17, 2015 Karen rated it it was amazing
Lindsay, Zane, Ace, and Michael

Wow. A wonderful set of books. I was very sad when I finished. I just don't give out 5 stars willy-nilly. Nope. Each book, except the last, ends in a cliffhanger. You don't even sense there's one coming and then, BAM! You just read "The end". Happily, it's the full set of the series so it isn't a big deal.

Lindsay has had some serious bad luck. She's young and has already had to deal with kidnapping, death, and harassment. She moved to LA to be near her best friend
Andrea
Jul 07, 2014 Andrea rated it really liked it
Definitely not what I expected but it I couldn't put it down. It was a roller coaster ride. There was a lot of pain and cringe worthy scenes where I was scared to turn the page for fear it might get worse than I thought. Michael was a despicable human being if you could even call him that he was an animal. Even after you learn what happened to him I still couldn't excuse his behavior. I was routing for Ace and Lyndsey the whole time and there was one scene that went on for pages that hurt me as ...more
Terra
Jul 18, 2014 Terra rated it really liked it
Shelves: read-2014
First thought, Holy Cats! Second thought, this book consumed two full days out of my life.....and that means I loved this book! You have to be prepared that you are reading an erotic romance, which I was. Honestly, there were a couple times I was shocked at the plot change, and then of course had to keep reading. I felt emotion and very stressed for Lindsay, I found myself worried about the decisions she would make. This book will take you on an intense roller coaster ride that you find yourself ...more
Michelle
Jul 05, 2014 Michelle rated it it was amazing
Heart wrenching and a lot more...

This collection is spellbinding. It is filled with heart racing and heartbreaking moments. the sex is hot! The relationship between farther and children are not what you expect however is more complicated than you will ever think when you find out why. the relationship between Ace and Lindsey is a roller coaster ride and you can't seem to stop reading it. I only wish that there were ten more books even though you end up satisfied with the results.
Kat
Dec 01, 2014 Kat rated it really liked it
Pleasure Extraordinaire had me hooked from the beginning and I only pull the book down to sleep and work. This love triangle is between Father (Michael), Son (Ace) and Lindsay. Lindsay is asked to pretend that she is Michael's girlfriend and not to date anybody whilst she is dating Michael. She never thought she would find Zane and Ace whilst dating Michael.

God has to help her before her physical urges get the best of her, and the contract blows up in her face.

I enjoyed this series and would re
Jaclyn Keller
Sep 05, 2014 Jaclyn Keller rated it really liked it
This series kept me on my toes. every time I put any of the books down...I couldn't help to think what was going to happen next! loved the mystery and suspense. When I started reading these books I didn't expect them to be so addicting! I can say I was not disappointed not one bit....we'll except for the million of break ups between ace and Lindsey. I wondered how many times could two people go through the pain of losing each other? I would even consider reading this series again.
Krys
Jul 15, 2014 Krys rated it it was ok
I want to give this at least a 3 because the series started alright and the sex is really, really hot. But the twists (and I mean lots of em) got too complicated and then it just got ridiculous after a while. And the damn characters can't shut the ef up. I mean, yeah I know it's a way of explaining certain plot points and motivation but still... it just went too long. It was a shame this roller coaster ride couldn't hold itself together. The writing was good and it really had promise.
Amanda
Jul 10, 2014 Amanda rated it did not like it
You like rape?

then this is your book. how can you find love in this kind of sordid forcefulness? I wanted to enjoy this series but even though it had some very hot scenes, it just disgusted me. no woman should be put pushed and coerced
with what Lindsay does and be ok with it. Gross and uncomfortable...especially if you've actually been raped.
I can't recommend this in any way...and from the previews of this author's other books, they seem the same.
Elizabeth Long
Jul 28, 2014 Elizabeth Long rated it it was amazing
Holy cow!!! What an excellent read...filled with drama, mystery, twists & turns, lots of conniving and shady dealings...AND lots of raw unadulterated sex!! I couldn't put these books down. The first one ended abruptly so I was forced to purchase the whole set just to find out how the story ended! EXCELLENT read, I highly recommend!
Book
Jul 11, 2014 Book rated it it was ok
Not my cup of tea

The series started off good, but then it took a dark,ugly turn. I have nothing against taboo topics but I prefer not to read books that contain those topics. This series was a bit much to take and I rated with 2 stars because regardless of content it is well written.
Jana
Feb 18, 2015 Jana rated it it was amazing
Wow I want expecting that

I read several books a week and it takes a lot to impress me out for me to remember but this series did both. Not what I was expecting but Lindsey was one tough chick and what happens with Michael , Zane and Ace is full of ups and downs, twists and turns, and just plain why. Great read!
Kristin Seidel
Jul 20, 2016 Kristin Seidel rated it liked it
Controlling men and one woman! Need I say more?

Super busy collection that has a ton of twists and turns you can't predict. Lindsey comes off as a strong minded woman but gives in to men so easily. I was a little disappointed in her ability to be controlled by manipulating men.... Very hot and steamy.....
Rhonda
Jul 03, 2014 Rhonda rated it it was amazing
Totally Blown Away!

Between the hot, hot sex, angst, emotions and intrigue this is one of the better erotic stories I have read in a long time! Tears flow when Ace and Lindsey run into a rough time. This relationship is one that is intense with factors of his father being pretty much ba#;6)!/!!'s. I love Liv's epilogue.
Brandy
Sep 04, 2014 Brandy rated it did not like it
I only read the first book in this series, and it was HORRIBLE. Do not waste your time on this. Every single character is slimy and so distasteful, it was so difficult to even get through the short 101 pages.
Callie Taylor
Dec 08, 2014 Callie Taylor rated it liked it
I had to only give 3 stars because I hated the "obstacle" that the main couple had to overcome in the love triangle. The reasons behind it were not all that believable and it was a scene that could have been changed. Really liked the beginning and the ending of the series though.
M. Anderson
Sep 19, 2014 M. Anderson rated it it was amazing
Read the entire set. Could. Not. Put. It. Down! Sexy as anything I have ever read. Plot twists and turns never stop and the sex scenes are hot. Zane and Ace are awesome characters. I read the book as fast as I could and was sorry the ride was over. Definitely a must read!
Jacqueline Dorsey
Oct 06, 2014 Jacqueline Dorsey rated it it was amazing
The best set I have read in a long time

I am giving this set a five star rating only because I can't go higher. This is the kind of series you hate to see end. the twist and turns will keep you on the edge.Please buy the set I know it's a bit pricey but well worth it..
Dawn-Ann
Mar 23, 2016 Dawn-Ann rated it really liked it
I decided to just review this as a whole instead of separately. There is a lot of sexy times going on, and that's cool; but for me the best part was the drama that was going on in between those times.
Andrea Batchelor
Jan 07, 2015 Andrea Batchelor rated it really liked it
Good books

This series has a lot of twists and turns that take you by surprise. The best part to me is that different chapters are dedicated to a different character in the book so you can see what and how the main characters were thinking and feeling.
Kala
Nov 25, 2014 Kala rated it liked it
I really would give it 2.5 stars if I could. The plot would have been great but this book was all over the place as was the heroine. I read all of the series but only because I was committed and I paid for these books.
Mayra Carrillo Munoz
Aug 13, 2014 Mayra Carrillo Munoz rated it it was amazing
WOW

WOW

Such an amazing series! I couldn't stop reading from the first moment I opened it. Although it has grammatical and spelling errors, it is well written to keep a reader captivated. I recommend it to anyone who loves erotica romance.
Kristin
Jan 13, 2015 Kristin rated it it was amazing
Ace!

Loved the story. Ace is a near perfect boyfriend. Messed up family aside he is yummy. Zane on the other hand was a bit sadistic but a product of his upbringing. The heroine was a bit too needy towards the end.
Terri Gee
Mar 04, 2015 Terri Gee rated it it was amazing
Amazing!!!!!!

What can I say other than it was a great story. Well written, believable characters and great twists and turns. Love and life is often a rollercoaster.... how you choose to accept the ride is up to you. Brava on the exceptional series.
  • Perfection #2
  • Thrill - Complete Series
  • Witch Sense: Part Two
  • Guilty as Sin
  • Naughty or Nice (Erotic Romance)
  • What He Wants: The Boxed Set (What He Wants, #1-6)
  • Dirty Little Secrets (Marisela Morales/Dirty #1)
  • Taken by Two (Taken and Torn Book 1)
  • Undone Rebel (Undone Lovers, #1)
  • Playing With Fire (All Fired Up #1)
  • Wicked Earl Seeks Proper Heiress (The Husband Hunters Club, #5)
  • Loving The Rancher (Part 1 of 3)
  • Liabilities (Balance Sheet, #2)
  • Midnight Rides
  • Undercover Magic (Shifty Magic, #2)
  • The Submissive's Last Word (The Power to Please, #4)
  • My Gallant Enemy
  • The Muscle: Part One (The Muscle, #1)
Liv Bennett lives in California with her husband. Reading and writing erotic romance are her favorite forms of relaxation, in addition to long walks and yoga. She's a social drinker of coffee but a serious tea addict.
More about Liv Bennett...

Pursuit (7 books)
  • An Illicit Pursuit (Pursuit, #1)
  • The Pursuit of Passion (Pursuit, #2)
  • An Everlasting Pursuit (Pursuit, #3)
  • Pleasure Extraordinaire 1 (Pursuit, #4)
  • Pleasure Extraordinaire 2 (Pursuit, #5)
  • Pleasure Extraordinaire 3 (Pursuit, #6)
  • Pleasure Extraordinaire 4 (Pursuit, #7)